( search forums )
Ranks on this forum?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Element_101
September 24, 2003, 2:29 am
How many posts do u have to do before you move up to 1 star or 2 or 3 dose nay 1 have the numbers I feel so noob still having no stars lol...

R
September 24, 2003, 2:38 am
50=1 star, 100=2, 250=3, 500=4, 1000=5 i think..not sure bout 100 posts but all others are correct

Donnie
September 24, 2003, 10:22 am
I'm with u element. We are n00bs in a forum LOL. But in soldat im real sv|soldat veteran =)

eyic
September 24, 2003, 10:28 am
omfg, why do people even care about ranks, it makes me sad to hear peopel asking the ranks, and tryign to doublepost to get an extra post, geez, i dont even care about my lame-ass rank, its only fregin 9 letters stuck together to make a word, that doesnt give u a bigger reputation... i hate my rank, as a matter of fact, i DONT even care about the rank, i post when i feel like it, i dont go around trying to double post trying to get a NEW rank, so cant ya'll forget the ranks, their just fregin gay and they dont mean [:-censored]...

Donnie
September 24, 2003, 10:31 am
Then STFU! N then u wouldn't have yr gay rank. U cant be very clever =)

koil
September 24, 2003, 11:15 am
eyic, the guy asked how many posts you need to get x star/rank, while the otheres answered him (others = r), you posted something kinda off topic.
the guy didnt asked whats your opinion about stars, the guy didnt did anything you mentioned (e.g. doublepost), so why are you flaming him?

if you think by asking 'how many posts do i need to get this rank', he wants to spam, then thats just retarded.
its like thinking youre greedy just cuz you asked 'how many $ you earn in your new job for one hour'.

ReDevil
September 24, 2003, 3:37 pm
lol koil is right, the man just wanted 2 know how many posts its a star lol, and this really dont mind because you here to talk about soldat, not to compete on stars.

Tha Doggfather
September 24, 2003, 7:33 pm
oh oh look at me and my post count, i think ill make some useless posts now to become a commander ¬_¬ i really dont care much about it, maybe there are situations that your high rank comes in handy. i got flamed alot when i was just a private. doesnt happen alot now... :)

RDrull
September 25, 2003, 2:59 am
quote:Originally posted by eyic
omfg, why do people even care about ranks, it makes me sad to hear peopel asking the ranks, and tryign to doublepost to get an extra post, geez, i dont even care about my lame-ass rank, its only fregin 9 letters stuck together to make a word, that doesnt give u a bigger reputation... i hate my rank, as a matter of fact, i DONT even care about the rank, i post when i feel like it, i dont go around trying to double post trying to get a NEW rank, so cant ya'll forget the ranks, their just fregin gay and they dont mean [:-censored]...

Iam on your Side[^] evreyone whose not Shut up pleaseeee!! hehehe and Dont forget I do this for Mother RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

NightCabbage
September 25, 2003, 3:09 am
*looks up at doggys newly acquired 1000 posts...*

lol

ReDevil
September 25, 2003, 9:07 am
if its for mother russia so i am in :>