( search forums )
I still insist.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
M
September 26, 2003, 6:54 pm
To moderate the bot forum.
C'mon i already helped alot of people with waypointing thus i am the only one who is interested in moding that forum and i am the only one who helps with waypoint.

Hitman
September 26, 2003, 7:22 pm
Yeah, you've got a good point there. I support you.

Meandor
September 26, 2003, 8:10 pm
Eh.
Why do you want so badly to moderate?

CardBoardWarrior
September 26, 2003, 8:16 pm
well if ur a moderator, it cud take up time from ur other job, waypointing, and since ur so good at it, we cant let you have any free time. so continue to waypoint our maps. Although maybe dna.styx will let u have the title of "Master Waypointer" or somthing.

M
September 26, 2003, 9:39 pm
"Why do you want so badly to moderate?"
Cause i wanne be a Michal's slave. :)
J/K
Its just because i am a good waypointer and that forum needs a good waypointer.

DNA.styx
September 26, 2003, 11:01 pm
Bot Forum - Topics: 17 - Posts: 165.
Can't justify a moderator for that.
Sorry M.

Meandor
September 26, 2003, 11:12 pm
"Why do you want so badly to moderate?"
Cause i wanne be a Michal's slave. :)
J/K
Its just because i am a good waypointer and that forum needs a good waypointer.

You didn't still answer my q eh
You can be a good waypointer without being a mod =P
As i was modder before being a moderator, didn't change anything =)
Anyway i see your point. You say you've done so much stuff with waypoints. Just ask for a special title or something, but asking to be a moderator isn't a good thing to do imo.

Btw RD you've discovered the wonderful (and colourful -.-) world of forum code today? How smart (and cute) ^.^

RDrull
September 26, 2003, 11:30 pm
"Btw RD you've discovered the wonderful (and colourful -.-) world of forum code today? How smart (and cute) ^.^"
LOL I was bord like Sùit

muzzmastah
September 27, 2003, 3:43 am
I dont know about a mod, but "master waypointer" sounds like an adequate title, and you can have different color stars! fun!

R
September 27, 2003, 3:49 am
when did you become mod moderator meandor? i honestly didnt know you changed to that Lol, and i havent seen much of enjoyincubus lately wonder whats happening to him ;p

NightCabbage
September 27, 2003, 5:10 am
Meandy just went gold (lol) about a day ago.

M
September 27, 2003, 7:36 am
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
Bot Forum - Topics: 17 - Posts: 165.
Can't justify a moderator for that.
Sorry M.

Why???

DNA.styx
September 27, 2003, 11:06 am
M: New moderators join the team as they are needed (eg. if someone leaves, doesn't have time to spend on the forum or their forum becomes soo busy that they need extra help) enjoyincubus doesn't need any help at the moment.

Like I said when the bot forum got set up, if it takes off and lots of folks post in it, then you are in the short list for moderator.

Tha Doggfather
September 27, 2003, 12:28 pm
*M runs of making extra topics in the bot forum* ^_^

eyic
September 27, 2003, 12:54 pm
lol at doggy,
hey M just keep on helpign in the bot forum, ur bound to becoem a moderator sometime

ReDevil
September 27, 2003, 1:30 pm
what exactly the bot forum? can anyone explain to me? ^^

Hitman
September 27, 2003, 2:00 pm
The Bot forum is where people ask for help about wayointing Maps and stuff. Also M has made a topic were you can submit your maps and he will waypoint them for you.

sauron_the_deceiver
September 28, 2003, 7:44 pm
M, I think that the more you whinge the less likely it will be that you'll become a moderator.

Just let it happen mate.