( search forums )
Some one have hacked me
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
RDrull
September 27, 2003, 5:30 am
I got hacked now I cant play soldat. They hacked my Soldat game now when I start a game some massage popes up andthe game frezes. I tried reinsalling 3 timesit but it didnt help what should I do! Please help.
Also be aware the hackers name was Soldat and he where using a speed hack thats all I know about him. Hi was hacking bad noone could shoot him he was invincible.[:-crazy]

koil
September 27, 2003, 5:53 am
wtf? no one can hack through soldat (i think), espacilly by using speedhack lol.
take screenie of the problem.

NightCabbage
September 27, 2003, 6:08 am
Gimme the error message rdrull

Tha Doggfather
September 27, 2003, 12:20 pm
lol with a speed"hack" you cant hack into other pcs, its just a cheat for the game.

RDrull
September 27, 2003, 6:21 pm

See I was just plaing the game normally for 20 seconds or so befor it happend![:-irked] all I did is ran from mybase to blue base then I jumped and kild ban and it frozed!

[IMAGE]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] hacker.jpg39.43 KB

NightCabbage
September 28, 2003, 11:59 am
First of all, are you sure that it wasn't you cheating (or trying too - lol) that caused this problem? :P

Steps to solve access violation problems:
1. Never cheat, or attempt to cheat - it's the most common cause for this problem
2. Uninstall soldat
3. Delete the Soldat folder
4. Install soldat 1.1.5 + fix
5a. For Windows NT/2000/XP: Delete the file cmodule.dll in the 'windows\system32' folder
5b. For Windows 95/98/ME: Delete the file cmodule.dll in the 'windows\system' folder
6. Delete the file dxlog.chk in the 'windows' folder

ReDevil
September 28, 2003, 12:18 pm
NightCabbage nice job.. :P
one i had this screen too, but only one time, and i didnt understood why?

RDrull
September 28, 2003, 4:57 pm
Thx for the help! But what do you mean cheating?

NightCabbage
September 29, 2003, 11:55 am
Cheating is the most common cause for this problem.

Don't worry, I'm not accusing you of anything ^_^

But this is a problem that cheating causes, however there are other causes.

RDrull - is the problem fixed then?

RDrull
September 30, 2003, 2:08 am
Thx NightCabbage, yes it did fixt my broblem. But Can you tell me what cheat you have to do to get that message :) Iam not asking for cheats I just want to know how can this game save files in my windows directory. Also can you tell me Dose all gemes save that .dll and other formats in windows directory.

Thx!!!

NightCabbage
September 30, 2003, 5:43 am
The general idea is that if you don't cheat, you don't have to worry about this problem.

It is almost always caused by cheating.

Xorax
September 30, 2003, 3:13 pm
haha he wanna know which cheat causes this problem, so he can use all his other cheats =P