( search forums )
Evil gun addon
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
ClanKwH
September 30, 2003, 8:08 am
How about putting a bajonet on some of the guns? like Ak 74 so when you hit other ppl with the gun like normal you just give more damage![:-devil] but i.. what do ya think?

eyic
September 30, 2003, 8:38 am
suggested before, use the search button, u'll find another one of these topics...

Hiroshto
September 30, 2003, 9:01 am
bayonet... damage... we've all heard it before, like a lasersight on the USSOCOM, that'll be a good Idea... though the bullet will be way off since the bullet is affected by gravity more so than light...

ClanKwH
September 30, 2003, 1:26 pm
yeah but it should be a thing you could take on and off its great for storming campers/snipers and stuff

eyic
September 30, 2003, 1:40 pm
hiroshto, their alread ysi laser sight for all weps, use the sniper line... duh...

BeTeL
September 30, 2003, 2:27 pm
hmm... this thing with bayonet is okay... you should atleast do more damage in close combat. you should be able to beat the living [:-censored] out of a player with 3 hits

doffencom
September 30, 2003, 8:19 pm
You know what I HATE? when I get close up to people with my ruger the soldat puts down the gun and give's 'em one in the face! I mean it don't kill him but my ruger would have? Its ANNOYING!

Fusion
September 30, 2003, 8:43 pm
u can beat the [:-censored] out of people in 3 hits and one hit yep u should know what im about to say , use the KNIFE. or make it where u have knife and gun hit a button and u attach knife to gun :)

doffencom
September 30, 2003, 9:07 pm
err those lines confused me

kkazican
September 30, 2003, 10:02 pm
If you have a gun prim and a knife sec you should be able to make them into 1 gun with bayonet.

thebloodgod
October 1, 2003, 5:16 am
maybe there should be another gun eg. a automatic rifle which is not that powerful but has a bayonet?

doffencom
October 1, 2003, 1:57 pm
I would actualy like an other gun.. Some kinda gun thats a bit like the ruger but do less damge and fire faster. And Lots'a other guns, just small fixes of the others. So then we all can find the gun we love.

peemonkey
October 1, 2003, 3:10 pm
well if you could put a knife on a gun, why not the chainsaw? that would make even more damage! lol. seriously, if there were a bayonet, i wuld use that gun more! ::cap cap cap stab stab cap cap stab:: i like it. more guns would be kewl too.

peemonkey
October 1, 2003, 3:11 pm
SORRY! THIS WAS AN ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST! PLEASE DELETE THIS SOMEBODY! THANKS! TO[:-toast]ST!

ClanKwH
October 1, 2003, 5:55 pm
Argh Fusion its just to make it more realistic and more gameplay a bayonet will kill in 2 hits then :P wouldnt it look cool? "come on men! lets kill em' with honor! use the bayonets!" :P it would be friggin funny

doffencom
October 1, 2003, 7:53 pm
was that 2 posts?

Donnie
October 2, 2003, 8:22 am
No its 5 posts DUH :p
Get glasses or something! This is not first topic u miss simple stuff Mr.Norway