( search forums )
Map contest (10 fastest gets my new map)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hercule Poirot
September 30, 2003, 1:56 pm
ok if you want this map

[IMAGE]

first you have to go this site http://koti.mbnet.fi/spb and look all ctf/dm/inf map bugs and tell me 3 yes you heard right 3 new map bugs that i dont know yet on any map (polygon bugs only not sinking/jumping polygons only those that you get in by flying/shooting) and you get link to this map :) and only 1 person that tells me just one polygon bug in ctf_viet get map too (1 fastest ONLY)

so only 10 fastest ppl together get this map so tell/SHOW (write me private message with pics or show them to me in some server) them me quickly to get map :)

you wont get this map from no where else (if someone dosent leak it) you wont get it by requesting it from me so only way to get it is to earn it by finding only 1 bug in viet or 3 bugs in any map and if those bugs work i'll give you link to map so HURRY >:)

Avskum
September 30, 2003, 2:39 pm
looks very pretty, but i can imagine that the game play sucks.
maybe thats why ur releasing only 10 copies?
works as a trophy :)

sauron_the_deceiver
September 30, 2003, 4:31 pm
No thank you. I don't want it so much that I feel I owe you something for it.

koil
September 30, 2003, 4:44 pm
WOW YOUR MAP???????? OMG I GOT TO HAVE IT I CANT LIVE WITHOUNT IT!!!! I WILL GO TO YOUR SITE AND WASTE MY WORTHLESS TIME ON YOUR 'project' AND THEN I'LL HAVE YOUR MAP!!!! WOW!

seriously tho, youre making too much out of nothing. its only a map, and not really a good one (its more cheap them beauty imo..).
^^^ my opinion

(edit: imagine my suprise when i saw that you dont write opinion with 3 O's)

Cookie.
September 30, 2003, 9:17 pm
damnn u lol i see u posted the bugs that blade found i was gona use those for my three SIGH wait i know some that spot on able bug 3 1.there is one just below it if u get naded through u shoot out underneath into the tunnel
2.inf warehouse bug two im pretty sure u can also jumpthrough the next floor too :D 3. B2b you can jump through the bridge near the..blue base yea lol

uh so do i win :D lol

btw i know some on the bunker and that one where u get to the top through that hole is not a bug... its an easter egg put there by teh creator and also inside the bunker there is a little thingy like this(i had a little sketch with some keys to make picture but it didnt look the same when i posted it lol)
its on second floor of the bunker if u remove the scenery in mapmaker u will see it inthere u can sorta hide

I dunno what do you think hercule i think i earned my chance to play ure map :D dont u agree?

uh there are some in a new map that comes with beta lol but i guess i cant say those..

M
September 30, 2003, 9:40 pm
Lol nice map.
Btw: Why don't you post it and maybe you will win a prize for this map.

Cookie.
October 1, 2003, 1:32 am
I want the purdy map gimme please :P at least give it to me and or blade and we can share it togethor YAY

eyic
October 1, 2003, 1:49 am
everyone stop annoying hercule, he worked hard on that map, ur trying to make him feel bad for not givign it away for free, so he can give it away for free, its his map, he can do what ever he wants with it, oh and did i ever mention if u ask him nicely on msn he'll give it to u for free :P

*wink* *wink*

eyic
October 2, 2003, 12:50 am
dude its a sweet map but it lacks gameplay :|

CardBoardWarrior
October 2, 2003, 2:02 am
is their still a possibility of gettin map? have ten ppl found bugs ?

BMF
October 2, 2003, 2:20 am
lol we got a winner. Give him the map for being so freaking stupid lol

CardBoardWarrior
October 2, 2003, 2:37 am
dude lol answer my question
and anyway look at both our sigs... :P

BMF
October 2, 2003, 3:14 am
hehe nice one, i made it up tho

OmniKill
October 2, 2003, 4:01 am
Actually those are some awesome sigs. where did u guys get that phrase from?

fabmanx
October 2, 2003, 5:34 am
l0l work for a map...mm no...and to me it really is no point in getting this map..so u can go play on it with bots...if it aint official u wont see it any server...so there really is no point...unless u use it for ur clan or whatever but thats just dumb to organize...so i really no point in even getting the map.....i wouldnt mind in just playin on it for a bit...but who the hell cares.....

BMF
October 2, 2003, 5:51 am
note for those who dont understand something the first time i say it (Omnikill): I MADE IT UP

a loooong time ago when i was playing SK

Cookie.
October 3, 2003, 2:20 am
OH MY its strongbad dancin in omnikillz avatar and dont i get teh map now? HErculez post in ure topic please and gimee map gimee gimmeee :D