( search forums )
Cyborgs 1085th Modification, coming soon*Previews*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
NuZZ
October 1, 2003, 3:30 am
Well im makin mod for soldat called Cyborgs 1085th (Means it the 1085th year aniversary since they were made). It will have full 1.2 compatibilitie, but I can not tell you them because 1.2 is not out yet.
1.The flag is now a Sphere (Ball)
2.You are now a Cyborg (Tech looking, like my unreal mod, but better)
3.Special map, Soldat race map (For the celibration of Cyborgs)
4.New type of interface
5.New type of weapones menu/no longer just text.
6. Plenty more to come
Screens (BMP FORMAT, but small, limited, can't c whats in 1.2 >:|)
Cyborg Model [IMAGE]
Model Capturing Flag[IMAGE]
Model with flag(m79 weapon not done yet)[IMAGE]

And thats just my start off pics, there will be much much more on the other features. The sounds are all being made manually by me, and so far they sound quite tech :)
this mod will try to modify everything in the game, maybe even more the the "Henchin" mod :)
Just wait for 1.2
EDIT: Now heres a screen of my map, the soldat race map! You can actually race on the map, dispite the "problems" with 1.2
[IMAGE]
And thats CTF_SoldatRace, it will come out in the mod :)
---
Interface! Yep my interface, im basing it off of Cabbages interface mostly, cus I think it looks AWSOME! heres a screen of the ammo so far:
[IMAGE] YES this was made totaly in paint, it has updates as well :)

You may expect this in the next.. 2 weeks or less, I do not have all day to make the mod :(. But I have finnsihed alot of things, but theres still the interface-guns graphics... I use paint for it all... Im a pro with it :)
More still to come !

Redferret
October 1, 2003, 10:30 pm
Nuzz, u are truly an inspiration to all mod makers out there (including myself).
u take mods out of the box. see, as an avid player and mod maker, i enjoy playing with something other than the standard guns that we see in most games. we want a mod to make soldat feel different, this explains the success of ur unreal mod and the heichin mod. Other such mods like SF (no offence haro) do little to change the soldat atmosphere.
Im currently working on my halo mod and my special project called "MusicMod" in which gamers get to use guitars instead of guns,if u want, id like to do a colab piece wit u in de future, hell ill probably need sum help on MusicMod soon.

Meandor
October 2, 2003, 12:03 pm
He didn't do henchin mod =I would reccomend using smaller gostek parts, as the cyborg look like confused pieces of metal stuck togheter.

Middlemoor
October 2, 2003, 1:28 pm
I think it was just a poor choice of words, not that he was saying Nuzz made Henchin.

fool
October 3, 2003, 7:16 am
kool nuzz!!! i will make two soldats and jus copy the things i want to the soldat i play wit ;)
keep up the good work wit ur mods!!!

kkazican
October 8, 2003, 11:14 pm
So when might we expect this?

eyic
October 11, 2003, 10:27 am
^ look at the first post dammit ^ (around 2 weeks)
oh and nuzz it looks nice, im surprised, RedFerret never said [:-censored] about my StickSoldier and how it gives u a totally different FEELING in soldat, seriously, u feel like ur in a different game, download my StickSoldier mode at http://www.sticksoldier.cjb.net StickSoldier 2.0 is coming out soon, but for now play 1.1 :)

Redferret
October 11, 2003, 11:07 am
Ur right eyic, ur mod does give de game a totally different feeling, tho i think u shud edit every texture in the game and give them all simple colours to give the impression ur in a cratoon world. omg i just had a gr8 mod idea,too bad im stuck on this damn halo mod, tho atm its doubtful itll be alot like halo, hell im just gonna go release the skins and leave it at that.

Haro1121
October 12, 2003, 12:29 am
i got some news from nuzz i hear the mod is comeing along pretty good

IRRiTANT
October 12, 2003, 8:55 am
Now just bring on soldat 1.2 so we can all play the mod :-\

NuZZ
October 14, 2003, 9:00 am
HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEH.... Yeah well i love 1.2, and bloody hell......... irritat >:( ur Fukin tekno mod looks.... really... S W E A T ! arg... i hope 2 god i will be able 2 beat it :)
It's all in fun and games :)