( search forums )
Mods needed for SCTFL 3, STDML, and Soldat 1on1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
R
October 2, 2003, 3:04 am
Moderators for the new STDML (soldat team death match league) and Soldat 1 on 1 League, along with SCTFL 3 (soldat capture the flag league season 3) are needed.

We are looking for people who are:
1. Active
2. Knowledgable about Soldat (duh Lol)
3. Have previous experience in moderation or leadership and be responsible (not required but nice to have)
4. Must be friendly to n00bs and vets alike :p
5. Must have some way to contact you, preferable msn, aim, or icq.
6. Have some knowledge of html

If you think you fit these requirements or even some of them contact me at: r30028@msn.com or bluesfear at: bluesfear@hotmail.com or PM either of us.

Around 7 Moderators will be needed to help keep these 3 leagues running and updated. All 3 leagues will be connected to each other and we will have a team of mods/admins that oversee the leagues. The stdml and 1 on 1 leagues are still in the creation phases but they are almost ready to be opened. Hope to see some new mods soon!

-R

Social Poison
October 2, 2003, 3:43 am
I'm up for it R

socialpoison84@hotmail.com

Moderated a forum for 2+ years.

eyic
October 2, 2003, 3:44 am
can i be a forum moderator for either sctfl season 2 or 3 :P

msn: eyicsoldat@hotmail.com

wormdundee
October 2, 2003, 4:04 am
im up for it as well R :D

fabmanx
October 2, 2003, 5:14 am
im also up for it...im up for enything...i mean c'mon i put up with carl all the time :)

BMF
October 2, 2003, 5:49 am
Camping Carl for moderator!!

*coughs* *looks around*

that fuking sniper
October 2, 2003, 7:07 am
I'm up for it, but I'm afraid I'm a noob when it comes to Soldat...

Spitzfiya
October 2, 2003, 7:36 am
I am a Skillfull SOLDAT player, I can pwn anyone here, But I have never moderated anything, nor do I really know that much HTML.

so.....mabye...no?

Donnie
October 2, 2003, 9:41 am
hmmm :/ pwn anyone here? I don't think so. And WHO THE [:-censored] are u? Damn canadien lovin Avril Lavin(or whatever her name is) punk kid! =)

Spitzfiya: NO 4 moderator! But we can have a duel =)

When will 1vs1 n STDML start? I hope it will be a realase date like 1.2 =p

Meandor
October 2, 2003, 11:38 am
We need to organize a meeting with who wants to come back to the admin team on mirc, it's getting messy and i'm going change some important stuff on sctfl soon.

N1nj@
December 22, 2003, 10:54 pm
just thought I bring this topic back up cause SCTFL 3 is going be crazy.

I will be contacting the ones that said wanted to join the admin team.

SCTFL 3 is for sure but I am not that quite sure about the 1v1 and the STDML, if we get enough poeple to moderate, then for sure that those two league will be running.

Approximate Date for the SCTFL Season 3: January 2004

TIR_Blade
December 22, 2003, 11:27 pm
I'd likta help in w/e way i can :D, just contact me if needed, blade_soldat@hotmail.com

Tai
December 23, 2003, 12:12 am
I'll try to help too. Contact me at Tai223236@hotmail.com

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 23, 2003, 1:22 am
all the leagues seem to die =/

if you need me though...give me a hollah.

N1nj@
December 23, 2003, 2:11 am
Okay, I will add everyone that wanted to help on msn and we will meet in a channel and discuss this all together. This is gonna be big, guys!

enjoyincubus
December 23, 2003, 3:58 am
Would I have a chance? I was a SCTFL admin before all of you except Bluesfear and Spike (and MJ)...but I guess you have to keep the n00bs happy.

Anyway, hit me up at cjlemay@cox.net if you have a spot for me...I'll be more active.

DeafBox
December 23, 2003, 11:14 am
Hey just a suggestion, im sure there are going to be a few interested Aussie clans, so u should probably select an aussie moderator (not me). some1 like eyic or NC.

Element_101
December 23, 2003, 11:28 am
Sure im up for it my msn is:

raptor101010@hotmail.com

is you need me.. :D

N1nj@
December 23, 2003, 4:56 pm
Wow, this is good. Old SCTFL admins are coming back!

DeafBox: I would be more than happy if eyic or NC like to join the team. And aussie clans are more than welcome to join this league!