( search forums )
sv|CbbLe's thoughts and whinings about Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
CbbLe
October 2, 2003, 1:15 pm
well, as a starter I can say that im very bored now while Im working so I thought I would do abit of whining/sharing my thoughts for once. [^]

1. Spawnkilled ppl = sucks!
well first off I start with those constantly neverending complaints you get if u kill someone at their spawningpoint. Can anyone please inform me why its so friggin hard to avoid getting spawnkilled. Just jump and shoot or roll and throw grenades. Im seriously starting to hate people who whines about when they get spawnkilled. Ok, I do agree that it is lame if there are like 2vs5 ppl in a server but if it's an equal number in every team then the spawnkilled people just sucks.
And for the love of god if U get spawnkilled can't u just say it once...too many people whines the entire round when they get spawnkilled once.
I never get spawnkilled, and the reason for that is because I solve the problem instead of stop playing and start complaining.

2. Why do people whine about lag constantly?
We all know that Soldat lags. We know that you often hit and the other guy doesn't die. You know what? Its the same for the rest of us so stop the meanless whine about lag after every single shot which u miss. If it lags much say it once and only once. If you don't like the lag just go to another server or create one by yourslef.

3. Incredibly bad self-esteem
This is also another phenomena that keeps on amazing me. Why does almost everyone has such a bad self-esteem. I simply don't get it. 50% of all people I talk to who plays Soldat has no self-esteem at all. Eat pills and get happy.

4. The whine about the barret
On every server I play on someone always complaints about the barret and calling people who uses it for "lamers, n00bs" etc etc.
Bring that issue up in the forums..how the hell would the barret get worse by you whining after every single barret shot in a server. As I said before, leave then and talk in the forums. You won't change anything in the servers. And, If people whine about it I just enjoy it more to simply hunt them down and slaughter them with the barret.

5. AFK-players
Something really annoying is when people are in a game and then suddenly walks away for like 15minutes. If you should stay away for so long can't you just leave the server. It ruins quite alot for the people who actually are in there to play.

oooooooh, it felt sooooo good to release this pressure from my heart [:P]

TomPenny
October 2, 2003, 2:31 pm
in a simple form : soldat sux big time now ...:P

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 2, 2003, 2:38 pm
1=Very Sux :p
2=Its annoying gah I like complaining lol
3=Pretty sad reallly
4=I only whine when camped a million times...
5=Agreed 100%

Spitzfiya
October 2, 2003, 2:50 pm
1) I spawn kill people all the time, but when they whip out a LAW im doomed -_-
2) Lag really pisses me off, People dont die when they should....Its sucks but what can you do? The new version will be less laggy :D
3) I sometimes say to myself "you idiot, what the hell is wrong with you today???" does that help my self esteem?
4) Barret sucks! IMO its a crappy weapon and its hard to win with. You just cant kill enough people with it in one go :P
But I Love AFK players! Free kill for me :D....I bet they get really mad when someone kills them and thier not playing! hehehehe

But overall SOLDAT KICKS MAJOR ASS!

CbbLe
October 2, 2003, 3:00 pm
yes Soldat kicks ass the problem is all the whiners in it...I don't see why people prefer to chat instead of playing when they are in a server =)

cant they go to mirc?

Bugs Revenge
October 2, 2003, 3:02 pm
LOL...
so okay after all i agree with almost all of those.
now i will replay on each other.
1.I agree with u but if u use m79 or barret that u r, u cant shot them in spawning without the rocket luncher or greanades. with the nades the posibility that u will hit them is not so high. but still i dont think ppl have to do that coz it's realy lame and if it's 3 vs 3 and one do spawn he can stuck 3 for a few sec that's realy important.
2.I obviously agree with u in that's subject if i see it's 2 laggy i m just getting out of the server :P
3.MMM... sometimes this's true and that's sad!!
4.what would u say if i tell u that a lot of ppl say it about m79?!
but ****ing**** it's one weapon of the game and it's realy not a lame, in my opinion none weapon is lame even the minigun or even the stationary machinegun(if none camping on that) .
5.about the afk for a lot of time.. yhea i realy hate them.. most when they come back without saying and u dont kill them till they back and when they back they just shoting u when u could kill them!
ohh and they took the spot of others that it's realy not fair.. ohh and they make the teams to be not equal.

k that's it :P

ClanKwH
October 2, 2003, 3:04 pm
But still Barret.. is too powerfull and is pretty easy to use

Bugs Revenge
October 2, 2003, 3:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by ClanKwH
But still Barret.. is too powerfull and is pretty easy to use

but remember the vest and the slow reloading.
indeed in 1 vs 1 the barret's user can win easily but in ctf it's getting equaly with the m79 and ruger and etc.
i dont want to make one more reply at this topic so i m changing that's message about the one after this, i think the ruger is already too powerfull. his reloading is 2 fast.. [}:)]

Chakra
October 2, 2003, 3:12 pm
Strange how so many people say "man I suck today.." ...myself included. Anyone else get days when they play real good, or just really suck for no apparent reason?

And as for the barret...last post I saw about hating barrets had 16 pages. I think it's all been said, just no one listens. If peeps want an easy frag they should play Serious Sam.

Soldat's getting a bit crap and samey tbh...every server full of m79 and barret users, teens shouting abuse, point-hunting... I only wait in hope for v1.2 to even things out, despite personal fears that the ruger will become overpowered.

CbbLe
October 2, 2003, 3:44 pm
btw: chakra were the reason I made topic nr.4...ugh, always saying something about it when I play with him :)

BMF
October 2, 2003, 3:48 pm
Cbble i thought you were a great player. Until i saw you spawn killing one game. Its is just wrong. Spawn killing is like abusing the game. What do you want me to do? JUST JUMP AND THROW GRENADES???? What are you, STUPID?? Whats the point of jumping if you just pick me off with a barret?? If people spawn kill i call them n00bs and they stop. You dont. Probably because you have no respect for other players, maybe for some other reason, i dont know.

Cbble, i thought you were a great player. But then i found out you only use barret. Using barret only ruins the game. And its not professional. Of course people whine about barrets. Because THEY ARE FREAKING OVERPOWERED!!
Yes, i am very good with a barret. But i use barret only if everybody else in the game is using one. And i try to avoid using barret in death matches, because it ruins the game.

Bitching and moaning is what moves the world. If i bitch about spawn killing alot, any sane person will stop (except for Cbble because he just doesnt care about me or you). Right now everybody is bitching about how barret is overpowered. And hopefully Michal will change this in the next version.
When i played barret-only many people bitched about it, so i started using other weapons, to make the game more pleasant for me and for them.

Cbble you are spawn-killing barret whore, and i dont have much repsect for you. You dont care about other players.

Middlemoor
October 2, 2003, 5:00 pm
Like most things, something becomes lame when it's all you do. It displays a lack of skill.

Examples:

- Always camping spawns.
- Getting ALL your kills from grenades.
- ALWAYS sporting a Barret.
- ALWAYS sporting an M79.
- ALWAYS jumping around randomly like an idiot.

If you display some skill the game will be more fun. Don't just rely on your lagging jetpack jumps with spammed grenades and M79 rounds at spawners to get all your kills. Take the time to actually learn some other styles of play (using automatics, pistols, etc, etc). I absolutely hate players who can only do ONE THING.

b00stA
October 2, 2003, 5:11 pm
Oh dear.. I some kind of agree with BMF o_O

Spitzfiya
October 2, 2003, 5:12 pm
The ruger isnt overpowered... sometimes it takes 3 shots to kill
I HAVE TO SAY this is the most balenced game ever!

Cold Fusion
October 2, 2003, 5:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA

Yeah... I'm sort of edging that way too...

Chakra
October 2, 2003, 5:54 pm
Indeed, 2-3 shots for a kill is more than enough for the ruger (arguably), but come 1.2, where damage will be stronger, will my old faithful become 1-2 shot kills? I'd hate to see any weapon become the new weapon of choice simply because it kills easier than other options..

CbbLe
October 2, 2003, 5:57 pm
well thats your opinion bmf.
personally I don't agree. It's easy getting out of aim from a spawncamper...besides everyone actually does it...its just a matter of definition..if u are attacking the enemies base to get the flag and it isnt there since someone else stole it...what do you do then?
U shoot the ppl who comes out from the spawn otherwise they shoot you in the back when u are trying to run away.
Besides I always see these guys who say they hate spawncampers spawnkill themselves...they seem to not count spawnkilling if they are abit away and still kills the guy after he had time to jump twice.
Another thing I dont understand is why people like you cant believe that others might find it fun to use Barrets. I've used it as far as I can remember of the simple reason that I think it is the funniest weapon to play with..just like you do with your kind of weapon I presume. I can use all of the weapons and probably beat you with most of them although I use barret since I like it alot more.
And why does every veteran who uses another weapon than barret thinks they are so unbelievably proffesional just because they uses it.

sauron_the_deceiver
October 2, 2003, 6:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA

Holy [:-censored] me too >.<

quote:Originally posted by BMF
What do you want me to do? JUST JUMP AND THROW GRENADES???? What are you, STUPID?? Whats the point of jumping if you just pick me off with a barret?? If people spawn kill i call them n00bs and they stop.
Agree.

quote:Cbble, i thought you were a great player. But then i found out you only use barret. Using barret only ruins the game. And its not professional. Of course people whine about barrets. Because THEY ARE FREAKING OVERPOWERED!!
Yes, i am very good with a barret. But i use barret only if everybody else in the game is using one. And i try to avoid using barret in death matches, because it ruins the game.
Uhhmmmm, agree also. However, I use a Barret in DM if others are using it. If they are, then there is sweet FA chance of winning.

quote:When i played barret-only many people bitched about it, so i started using other weapons, to make the game more pleasant for me and for them.
Uhuh. Not using the Barret makes the game more challenging for me, which is a bonus!

quote:Cbble you are spawn-killing barret whore, and i dont have much repsect for you. You dont care about other players.
No, thats not true, Cbble owns ass.
Ah to hell with it. Cbble, you great big bitch =D

Chakra
October 2, 2003, 6:14 pm
Face to face over the grand divide of playing styles. One seeks the points, the other a challenge.

I seek curry. [:-slaphappy]

CbbLe
October 2, 2003, 6:20 pm
bah....you got my point of view.

Ymies
October 2, 2003, 6:34 pm
even if there are even teams, there could be minigun noobs spawncamping you, like b2b, you spawn in a small hole where is like no space to jump, that's would be quite [:-censored]ty, that would be thing that a lot ppl are complaining about

EvilLaugh
October 2, 2003, 6:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
Strange how so many people say "man I suck today.." ...myself included. Anyone else get days when they play real good, or just really suck for no apparent reason?

I do, it's fatigue in my opinion, sometimes your tiredness makes things a million times worse for you. Sometimes you can play, sometimes you cant and its a hurdle for anyone to become an awesome player.

As for spawnkilling, it's there because it is, its in all games, if you cant get out the way of being killed then try harder.

SuperKill
October 2, 2003, 6:53 pm
yae right..some of you are saying something like "i could use the barret and own with it..but i dont cuz it will make me a BARRET USER !!! and i'm not a barret user [^][^][^][^][^]"

stuff that sh!t up your asses and stfu.
if you'd have 1 good game with the barret you'll stick to it, if u dont stick to it you dont fit or do well with the barret.

ReDevil
October 2, 2003, 7:38 pm
well Cbble i afree with any word you said, and all people, nice speechs :>

Mr G
October 2, 2003, 8:22 pm
1.- spawnkilling is ok, and necessary, sometimes. and is not that hard to avoid
2.- agree with cbble, but sometimes you are in bad humor and start whining for everything. then what you should do is just leave
3.- there are some days that i suck... just some days! :P i this cases i just accept it and keep playing or stop playing for a while and come back, or just stop playing at all
4.- sometimes there are a lot of players using barrets that you feel like being killed by the barret and not the players. i say, lets just wait 1.2, maybe(hopefully) you get killed by a more variety of weapons, and we'll feel being killed by better people/ppl that lags less/lucky ppl/[your excuse here]
5.- afk players sucks, i say to myself "he must be doing something important and will come back shortly" so i dont get mad :P

another thing: i ALWAYS use the m79, because i can kill more with it, is killing more a lack of skill? i dont think so... i say: always do the best you can do

Souza
October 2, 2003, 8:34 pm
bah... spawnkilling when ur running with the flag is very different from camping at the spawn points... i throw a few nades and shoot with m79, but i hardly ever spawncamp :x (already did, though).
as for barret... it's just a normal weapon, duh!
lag is that thing... sometimes i have ping above 300 and sometimes less than 100 ^_^ it depends, but i may complain about it and then quit playing, as i ruin the game for me and the players...
as for the self-esteem... it also depends on the days... i may play like sh1t sometimes and brag about it, and i may play like heaven and also brag about it...
i sometimes get afk, but only for a short while.. except that time i idle for almost an hour and forgot to turn it off =X

but Soldat rulez =D

that fuking sniper
October 3, 2003, 12:42 am
About lag, Cbble, unlike you, most people arent that close to DNAgames, and not all of us have 3 10-MB servers 2 inches away from home to choose from when you want to do a clan match, you're not used to lag as I see it, but others are, and yes they complain, like me, when they shoot someone just to see him shoot back.

CbbLe
October 3, 2003, 7:18 am
I have about 88-130 on dna with 1.0mbit but what does that matter..if it lags u dont have to say it constantly

Donnie
October 3, 2003, 7:51 am
BLAH BLAH BLAH what a bunch whiners!!!!! =)

I agree with superkill. STFU BMF bragging about yr soo good with barrett, then use it n stop whining n u gotta suck if u can't avoid spwnkilling we are not talking about spwncamping it's a differnce u know!

palloco
October 3, 2003, 10:28 am
I agree with Cbble except at the point 3. When I got 14 deaths and no kills or when I use barret/ruger I actually sux. Well, I always sux =D.

Espian
October 3, 2003, 1:01 pm
Well how many of you know of a FREE game like this? Huh becouse i dont the guy does what he can and in my opinon its great VERY balanced if you look at other games and im sure this game is only going to get better ! so why complain , what if tomorrow there was no soldat? Where would u be then?

Middlemoor
October 3, 2003, 1:06 pm
Uhh, if a few guys in DM are using a Barret I don't suddenly change to it just so I can beat them. If you think that's the only way to win, you obviously don't have the skill you think you do.

Avskum
October 3, 2003, 1:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
About lag, Cbble, unlike you, most people arent that close to DNAgames, and not all of us have 3 10-MB servers 2 inches away from home to choose from when you want to do a clan match, you're not used to lag as I see it, but others are, and yes they complain, like me, when they shoot someone just to see him shoot back.

well lag goes both ways.
if a guy has >150+ ping we will have the same trouble with killing him as he has with killing us.
so even if i got 33 ping in our servers 30% of the shots doesnt register.

eyic
October 3, 2003, 1:35 pm
Im always getting ping kicked at dnagames, i feel sad, lonely and even sad (rofl).
I feel sad and lonely and even sadder, im alone in the dark, with no elites to play with, locked away from the wonders of dnagames, every day i join, but to see me getting ping kicked, oh why oh why, u hate me like thee dnagames, oh, oh, dnagames i love u thee, higher ur ping kick or I shall suicide and send u thee a thee to a uhmm thee..

Anyways, why has this thread turned into another one of those barret threads?

Middlemoor
October 3, 2003, 2:34 pm
I don't think lag is much of a problem in the 100 - 200ms ping range.

BMF
October 3, 2003, 5:40 pm
There is nothing more to be said in this thread, because you people completely twisted the subject. Now its another one of those "barret pwns j00 barret suxxor thread".

Anyways, i am impressed how Cbble did not burst into flames after my post. Some respect goes for you buddy =)

Donnie i never bragged about anything. Pull your head out of your ass and read what i wrote or burn in hell. Or do both.

Middlemoor
October 3, 2003, 5:52 pm
If there's nothing more to be said, don't post. Thanks.

EvilLaugh
October 3, 2003, 7:44 pm
I think ill post because there is stuff that needs to be said
The barret makes the game boring in DM, it's insta-gib, you spawn, you run around, you get shot or you shoot someone and they die.... no fun because the shot is so instant. The Law is no better, ive gone into servers like m4d and seen everyone using a barret and a law, people spawn and die instantly, complain and it just pisses me off to see complainers. As cbble said, do it on the forum.
I'm so looking forward to 1.2 :D

Social Poison
October 3, 2003, 8:48 pm
Spawnkilling:
Meh, I just deal with it. Part of life

Lag whining:
Agreed. And Michal said the server strain will be less next version (*crosses fingers*)

Bad Self Esteem:
Thank you Freud... I say I suck, but it's usually when I'm at the top of the list (so I need my sarcasm emotiocn ^_^; )

Whining about Barret:
I do my best to keep this in the forums. I may let out "F*CKING BARRET" on occasion... but it'll usually (key word) stay at that. I've said my piece (over and over and over and over and over again) so I'll keep it short this time. The barret is too strong, and should not be able to be used as an assault weapon (at least as it is now). If you miss with the barret, against a good player, you should be dead. No questions asked. However the other guns arn't strong enough to take on the barret, and you "lamers" have enough time to reload and take another shot.

I'm one of the few who don't really care about the barret campers... however as an assault weapon I've been forced to use DEs all the time to keep up with the damage.

AFK - Agreed, though part of the problem also lies in using ASE (I'll I've explained elsewhere)

g2g for now... foood!!!

Fara_ownz
October 3, 2003, 10:32 pm
Hmmm, i dont have a problem with snipers tbh, only time i care is when people camp 24/7 and it just makes the game boring. There are alot of good players who use barret, just a pity 90% of barret users find a nice comfy spot and camp alldays.

And anyway if im fighting someone with a barret and they miss, then i kill them 99 times out of 100, and alot of people miss so its np.

Deagles > Barret

thx. And yes, cbble is a lamer, but he owns joo all.

fabmanx
October 3, 2003, 11:12 pm
Avscum....are u ok? well lag DOES NOT goes both ways!!!!
if a guy has >150+ ping we will have the same trouble with killing him as he has with killing us.
so even if i got 33 ping in our servers 30% of the shots doesnt register(<--qoute). WTF, if i have 33 my shots always register no matter what unless the guy has over 350 ping plus...that means he warps...u guys (SV) have all ur clan matches on ur server with all of u 0-33 ping and if ur whining that ur 30% shots dont register then u got some problems....

Avskum
October 3, 2003, 11:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by fabmanx
so even if i got 33 ping in our servers 30% of the shots doesnt register(<--qoute). WTF, if i have 33 my shots always register no matter what unless the guy has over 350 ping plus...that means he warps...u guys (SV) have all ur clan matches on ur server with all of u 0-33 ping and if ur whining that ur 30% shots dont register then u got some problems....

aha so youre saying.. mm... that it does not matter if a guy has 350 ping or not.
are you not making a clown of yourself?

fabmanx
October 3, 2003, 11:38 pm
that made no sense what so ever...how bout u learn to write before u post in the forums

Avskum
October 3, 2003, 11:41 pm
how about you learn to read?

fabmanx
October 4, 2003, 12:11 am
i can read that...it just doesnt make sense so stfu...and thats a stupid question since i can reply to these posts but yet u think i cant read?

that fuking sniper
October 4, 2003, 12:58 am
Umm, about spawn camping, if someone did it to you guys in a match: picture B2b, you spawn beneath that rock and you have this guy knifing, barreting, and nading you, and you just respawn over and over. Would you complain? would you think its fair and leet and a respectable strategy? would you just quit the match? if you didnt complain the spawn camper would return, if you complained the spawn camper could just ask you: "Oh common n00bs cant you just jump and throw nades?". would you aproove that?

I think what Cbble sais is complete bull[:-censored], you're just justifying a strategy that is effective but not really fair to the other side because it has a huge dissadvantage to the respawning side. No offence, but no, not everything is spawn killing. Spawn killing is killing enemies in their respawn spot without giving them a chance to fight or get away, and that is game abuse, an effective strategy, but not playable for the other side. If you have to do it, in some situations you are near their spawn spot and the guy spawns with a LAW, yes you have to kill him, but you do it once, you dont 'CAMP' there killing him and his team repeatedly each and every time they spawn. You will die eventually but not after taking a huge toll upon the other team, holding alot of them off in their own base, and I, personally, dont respect that, and most people dont, except people who actually do it, like you, Cbble, and expect other people to stop complaining if it annoys them and "jump and throw nades". Yes, you can fend the spawn camper off, but not always, and just because you can do it doesnt mean that the other guy should spawn camp and think he can do it with impunity. We both, and everyone whose [:-censored]ing reading this post knows the truth. I rest my case.

NightCabbage
October 4, 2003, 2:41 am
quote:
Originally posted by fabmanx

so even if i got 33 ping in our servers 30% of the shots doesnt register(

fabmanx
October 4, 2003, 4:44 am
Totally agree with TFS...U ROCK TFS

BMF
October 4, 2003, 5:45 am
he said what i said

that fuking sniper
October 4, 2003, 8:51 am
Ugh, no BMF I didnt say what you said, I didnt even read your post, I responded directly to Cbble's initial post right away, although I posted twice. If I did happen to post something similar to yours I appologize for offending your originality, but I usually post my own thing ;)

Avskum
October 4, 2003, 1:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by NightCabbage

oky, well...

Say someone is going around with 33 ping (on a good server) and the other people has 300 ping. The person with the 33 ping has quite a large advantage over the 300 pinger.

A few things contribute to this.
a) More 'fake hits'. eg. you hit someone, blood comes out, but they take no damage.
b) ok, picture the two players sitting beside eachother, with little distance between them. If you both fire at the same time, say with a Barret, and both hit, the person with the 300 ping will die, and the person with the 33 ping will take no damage at all. This is obviously crap ^^
c) If you shoot at someone, then die, and then the shot hits, then that person will take no damage. Your bullet never existed, except on your screen.

Basically, the anti-lag still needs more work...

sure he has a disadvantage, he may experience more fake hits on everybody.
but hes not an easy target for the low pinger since he will bounce around and require more shots on him too.

n/a
October 4, 2003, 2:19 pm
word cbble, i agree.
haha and its funny to see you people whine about those things

koil
October 4, 2003, 3:39 pm
...u guys (SV) have all ur clan matches on ur server with all of u 0-33 ping and if ur whining that ur 30% shots dont register then u got some problems....

with that i can agree.

Avskum
October 4, 2003, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil
...u guys (SV) have all ur clan matches on ur server with all of u 0-33 ping and if ur whining that ur 30% shots dont register then u got some problems....
with that i can agree.
i cant remember anyone of us ever whining over such things, except me now when i pointed it out.

Enik
October 5, 2003, 9:42 pm
About the barret, it is all bull[:-censored]. I like to play with it, and i can kill with it. So can i with m79 which i use to. Then i hear nobody bragging about me using the m79. Why isnt barret allowed? It kills with 1 shot and so does m79. Just choose what you like to choose and dont whine about others using barret.
You cant kill someone in 2 times with barret. And it has to reload. When you attack, you miss someone, he has all the time to kill you easily. USE that time, and you will see it wont be to hard.
All barret users use the risk: Kill or be killed.

(ow and i know there are campers, and good campers arent easy to beat like some of you say, but wtf can you do about it?)

Ow and what about "camper" when i just killed someone. Who doesnt even know where i am. Same thing with "lame".
For an example: We have the blue flag captured, and i hear someone of our side saying: "The flag is down in the tunnel!!" and i am in the tunnel.
He is comming towards me with the red flag, so i wait till he comes, and i shoot him. He dies and calles me a camper. We score, isnt that the part of the game? To score? What should i do then, wait in the tunnel, run to him, and let him shoot me? He could have seen me down there so why doesnt he just try to kill me and doesnt run blind to their own base, without thinking.. hm, there might be a red player in here.
That is just their fault. It happens to me to, but i look in the tunnel if theres anyone ahead of me. If he is, i go try to kill him, he waits and kills me.. Tough luck for me that time.

Lag? I (almost) never have lag because i got a nice connection at home. When i play others, sure i sometimes hit them and i see they wont die. Well, that happens.. also the other way around.
Example.
I have blue flag, running to base. I see him, i try to hit him(i know i did hit him) and he doesnt die. He shoots me and returns the flag. They score, we [:-censored]ed up:)
I hate it when that happens, but it happens.
If you dont want LAGGGGG you should rent a house with the 200 of you and play a LAN game. Lag will always be here as long as internet has a ping.

AFK players do suck, its so anoying.. If its on your side, you are always in a disadvantage, which prolly break youre game up.

Self esteem? What is that:p

Donnie
October 6, 2003, 9:10 am
Feels like there is a bunch of sv| player haters here. All I see is BLAH BLAH I got lag and u don't, feels like a CATFIGHT in here MAAAAAAAAAAU!

I have only 1 thing to say: Don't hate the player, hate the game!!! ;)

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 6, 2003, 4:33 pm
lolz "Don't hate the player, hate the game!!!" and "feels like a CATFIGHT in here MAAAAAAAAAAU!" lmao that's all i have to say...

g_omega
October 7, 2003, 1:51 am
LOL, so all those times i hit people and they don't die it's because of the differnce of ping?

that fuking sniper
October 7, 2003, 2:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Donnie
Feels like there is a bunch of sv| player haters here. All I see is BLAH BLAH I got lag and u don't, feels like a CATFIGHT in here MAAAAAAAAAAU!

I have only 1 thing to say: Don't hate the player, hate the game!!! ;)

If that "I lag and you dont" thing was directed to me, (and I think it was), then I think you got me wrong.

My point was, earlier, that Cbble should not say that complaining about lag is inappropriate, as he does live pretty close to DNAgames and plays all of his clan matches on 10MB servers from his own country, so to me he doesnt know how annoying lag could be; When you shoot a flag carrier 3 times with a barret while chasing him just to see him cap and turn around and shoot you in turn is pretty annoying, and I get that stuff alot on DNA, and yes, it is worth complaining about, its unplayable, althought there is nothing we can do about it, people will always express their opinions.

BMF
October 7, 2003, 4:41 am
TFS you are bitching again, and you are not even playing

and i respect that, thats high class bitching

CbbLe
October 7, 2003, 8:59 am
"If that "I lag and you dont" thing was directed to me, (and I think it was), then I think you got me wrong.

My point was, earlier, that Cbble should not say that complaining about lag is inappropriate, as he does live pretty close to DNAgames "

but I don't see the point in writing for example "[:-censored]ing lag" or something similar every time you do hit on your screen but they don't die....if it lags much then leave or just dontcomplain constantly...does it get better by complaining?

ReDevil
October 7, 2003, 9:34 am
i truly hate such people, in dna or other servers they all the time scream: "LAG!" "[:-censored]EN LAG" "LAGGGGG" and i dont see what its gonna help them? we will amke magic and there wont be any lag? cbble is right.. stop this crap

Enik
October 7, 2003, 2:04 pm
Its anoying for people who lag. So if they shoot and miss, they feel the rath to say: damn it LAGS.

Right at this point, my whole freakin soldat lags, and i dont know where the problem comes from. So i am allowed to yell: [:-censored]ING LAGG!!
:p

eyic
October 7, 2003, 2:16 pm
umm... i'd just like to take my time to say, EVERYONE in this forum, complains about lag, even me, and i dont see anythign wrong with that, i mean come on Cbble, I bet you complained about lag before, dont act like your different than others and more "mature" :)

but seriously i have never met anyone that doesnt complain about lag, some people complain about lag for an excuse for them sucking, while they have 50-150 ping, and some people complain about lag because they're just pissed, and some people complain about lag because its there, and thats what im talking about, we know its not going to do any good if you complain about lag, but it sure does make me feel better when i complain about it, it gives me a purpose for why im suckign somtimes, lag is always there, and THERES nothing you can do about it, live with the bitching people make about lag, live with it, its a [:-censored]ing game, I can ignore text appearing on the top of my screen, why cant anyone else?!

for gods sake, i mean if you hate people whining about lag, why dont YOU leave?
If somone wants to complain about lag, thats fine....

what im trying to say is, STOP BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT LAG.

I hope i made a point, Flaming is not nessocery, if you want to ignore this post, then ignore it, dont bitch about what im saying...

CbbLe
October 7, 2003, 2:23 pm
"umm... i'd just like to take my time to say, EVERYONE in this forum, complains about lag, even me, and i dont see anythign wrong with that, i mean come on Cbble, I bet you complained about lag before, dont act like your different than others and more "mature" :) "

maybe I did before but no longer...say your opinion once but not as too many ppl does today and says it after every single death/or not countable kill.

"for gods sake, i mean if you hate people whining about lag, why dont YOU leave?
If somone wants to complain about lag, thats fine...."

..if someone gets bullied by another boy in school..should the bullier or the bullied guy move to a different school?

eyic
October 7, 2003, 2:27 pm
"..if someone gets bullied by another boy in school..should the bullier or the bullied guy move to a different school?"

Ok if i was getting bullied, i'd basically smash the bully why should i leave, oh and plus the bully would get busted by the teacher and probably get expelled so in that occasion the bully would umm have to leave the school :)

Donnie
October 11, 2003, 2:45 pm
Here it goes again, MAAAAAAAAAAU!!! *cat claw bitchslap*[:-spin]

Rotmos
October 28, 2003, 8:40 pm
HHAAAUUAAAHHAWA! Whinnee!!!...... [:p]

and lo ppl

Ramol
October 30, 2003, 5:35 pm
Lag sucks but it is in every game (even in othello) The problem is that sometimes one player can [:-censored] up the whole game cause he is jumping like a whore and he slaps with his [:-censored] all around people's faces and he is [:-censored]ing them up! I mean if one [:-censored]ter lags kick this [:-censored]in idiot! Why does anybody use kick?!?!?![:(!] I use very often but when there are 10 ppl i can click to kick and it gives a [:-censored]ing [:-censored]!!! Thx - end.

Ramol
October 30, 2003, 5:36 pm
Lag sucks but it is in every game (even in othello) The problem is that sometimes one player can [:-censored] up the whole game cause he is jumping like a whore and he slaps with his [:-censored] all around people's faces and he is [:-censored]ing them up! I mean if one [:-censored]ter lags kick this [:-censored]in idiot! Why does anybody use kick?!?!?![:(!] I use very often but when there are 10 ppl i can click to kick and it gives a [:-censored]ing [:-censored]!!! Thx - end.

CbbLe
October 30, 2003, 6:52 pm
lol, too many censored signs to be able to read it :P

macce
October 30, 2003, 9:45 pm
Especially annoying are the AFK players at DNA, since that server is so popular. I mean it's like "I reserved this game, so STFU and get lost".

3rd_account
October 30, 2003, 10:19 pm
Playing a game with 200+ ping is like building a cardhouse with boxinggloves - pointless!
A n00b with low ping can beat a pro with high ping..

NightCabbage
November 1, 2003, 8:43 am
Actually, I often play with 200 ping, and for me that's quite good! lol!

I'm happy to get 200 ping hahaha