( search forums )
raZy mOdE! 1.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
RDrull
October 3, 2003, 1:11 am
[:D][:D]Hi all I have made my first mode its not alot but tell me what you think.[IMAGE]
I didnt Changet alot becouse i DONT KNOW IF iAM GOING IN TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/rdrull/Crazy_Mod_1.0.exe

R
October 3, 2003, 1:32 am
i cant really tell what you changed.....it seems like the knife and the ussoccom. and thats all i can see that's changed. and what is the weapon in the screenshot? its really hard to judge if your going in the right direction if i cante even tell what you changed. and if you changed primary weapons can you show them?

RDrull
October 3, 2003, 1:56 am
Nop I didnt change theprimary wepons all I changed is Secondary wepons and a stationary gun.

peemonkey
October 3, 2003, 3:36 am
keep going. it's kinda weak right now, but if you make a complete, or damn near complete conversion(sounds, grafix, .txt), ill download it

RDrull
October 3, 2003, 3:47 am
You can uninstall it Its easy I got uninstall button!

NuZZ
October 3, 2003, 7:25 am
Poor mod, I giveit a 0/100, delete post, this should be in bugs help section lol

Middlemoor
October 3, 2003, 8:20 am
Come on dude...don't post a mod which isn't even close to finished.

Meandor
October 3, 2003, 11:58 am
uff Nuzz, just give it time, it's not that your mod is the only one existing =And then, why should i delete this? everyone can post a thread preview.
Rdrull - The best thing to do would be modding more things, nobody will download it if you mod just a pair of weapons.

NuZZ
October 3, 2003, 4:05 pm
My point ezzzzacly :) But really, this is just, it should be in the help and bugs section, cus well, its just r drull trying 2 figure out how2 mod, is it not :)?

CardBoardWarrior
October 3, 2003, 10:02 pm
lol nezz ur sig and avie are so like...flashy and [:-censored]