( search forums )
Nice gear!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
y0da
October 5, 2003, 12:30 pm
Yeh realy nice Soldat gear you've product Michal! Who made it and when it's gonna arive to Poland? If anyone knows what i think about check this:
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Here is my clan site... You can help me creating or join...
[IMAGE]

b00stA
October 5, 2003, 12:40 pm
One question: What does your excellent clan have to do with the Soldat gear?

3rd_account
October 5, 2003, 2:20 pm
I'd really like a beltbuckle with the Soldat logo on it.

LiL_FuKa
October 5, 2003, 4:18 pm
bOOstA- LoL He's just trying to advertise his dumb clan prob. Oh and that gear looks fake, you probably edited yourself on the pc.

BManx2000
October 5, 2003, 4:23 pm
No he didn't, he's posting the pics of the "soldar gear". And I think he's confused, soldat gear isn't gonna "arrive" anywhere, you have to order it.

CbbLe
October 5, 2003, 4:37 pm
stop lying BMan..it will be available in Poland at all K-Mart's the 15th of December...maybe a nice gift for christmas?

Hanz
October 5, 2003, 6:24 pm
I want everything!

Frosty
October 5, 2003, 8:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
stop lying BMan..it will be available in Poland at all K-Mart's the 15th of December...maybe a nice gift for christmas?

HAHA!

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 5, 2003, 8:45 pm
LOL lemme get the link.... http://www.cafeshops.com/soldat

I like the other shirt cause it has little soldats being blown to bits lol.

?
October 6, 2003, 1:57 am
[:-eyebrows]i want it all[:-eyebrows]

y0da
October 6, 2003, 1:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by LiL_FuKa
bOOstA- LoL He's just trying to advertise his dumb clan prob. Oh and that gear looks fake, you probably edited yourself on the pc.

Dumb?! Everybody haves a hobby you know?! Your on the Soldat forum writhing, i'm doing that & a site...you jerk.

ThaD
October 6, 2003, 2:27 pm
15$ for stupid T-shirt? good joke...

b00stA
October 6, 2003, 3:23 pm
Nobody forces you to buy them.
It's not like they're on a damn assembly line and Michal has 20 monkehs working for him 24/7 :)

ThaD
October 6, 2003, 6:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Nobody forces you to buy them.

Did I say i want to buy one? You can have T-shirt for 2$, i don't think 13$ for Soldat name on that shirt is a good business for an avarage customer :|

Cookie.
October 6, 2003, 11:01 pm
if you make it they will buy :D probably only a few avalable maybe the last ones on sale and there about to become a collectors item

BManx2000
October 6, 2003, 11:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaD
Did I say i want to buy one? You can have T-shirt for 2$, i don't think 13$ for Soldat name on that shirt is a good business for an avarage customer :|

You do realize that it costs money to make custom t-shirts, right?They aren't cheap because they aren't mass produced.

3rd_account
October 6, 2003, 11:15 pm
w00t no long-sleaved shirts? But the sweatshirt looks kinkyass sweet though.. much cheaper than the prices over here.