( search forums )
Current favourite map...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman
October 5, 2003, 1:22 pm
I was just wondering what maps get played the most and with how many bots (if your not online). At the moment mine favourites are Storm and bunker, both with two bots on impossible. I like those two maps because it means that there is fast game play and also when your respawn you Parachute out of te sky which I think is cool, cause you can drop in on your opponents.

eyic
October 5, 2003, 1:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
At the moment mine favourites are Storm and bunker, both with two bots on impossible.

uhhh.... so u mean to tell me u only keep bots on impossible somtimes? anyways their still fuc.king easy even on impossible, ah anyways I like the map ratcave coz its small and it looks cool and i like the name, i mean any map startign with the letter B sounds lame, blah..

Hitman
October 5, 2003, 1:48 pm
Lol, I always have my bots on impossible! Because two bots sounded easy, I added that I have them on impossible, althought it is still easy with impossible on.

3rd_account
October 5, 2003, 2:03 pm
Offline I usually play on ctf_death and Fest with my bots that spawns with flamethrowers and rambo bows. Now thats IMPOSSIBLE!

Hitman
October 5, 2003, 2:11 pm
My fav cft map is 'Loas', I think its the only one without stationary gun.

About cft_death are you playing 1.0.5 or do you have a new version of cft_death, if so could you please upload it or give me a link to where I can download it.

I think I remmeber some guy who made loads of maps from 1.0.5 playable for 1.1.5 and posted them in the map forum but I can't find them.

sauron_the_deceiver
October 5, 2003, 3:00 pm
Overall, my favourite official maps:

HH (from 1.0.5b)
Shau
Mr Snowman
Ctf_Death (from 1.0.5b)
Ctf_B2b
Ctf_Viet
Inf_Warehouse
Inf_Outpost

The 1.0.5b maps, converted to PMS format, can be found in the 'Feel 1.0.5b in 1.1.x' topic in the maps forum (its a sticky, at the top)

Hitman
October 5, 2003, 6:01 pm
Thanks alot.

NightCabbage
October 6, 2003, 12:32 am
w00t stalky :)

HH (1.0.5b) is my all time fav map ^_^

and in 1.1.5 it would probably be... er...

Arena

Mainly coz it's one of the best maps for testing, playing mini-games, and is a good all-round map ^_^

Spitzfiya
October 6, 2003, 12:44 am
Yeah Arena rules!
Arena 2 Is fun for duels

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 6, 2003, 6:13 am
Dm, Tdm, and Rambo
Arena and Storm

Ctf
b2b and run

Inf
abel and fortress

Hercule Poirot
October 6, 2003, 7:23 am
Dm = Arena
Tdm = Arena
Rm = Cambodia
Ctf = Run
Inf = Outpost

DeadKenny
October 6, 2003, 7:43 am
Rok, Jungle and Bridge. Only deathmatch.

ThaD
October 6, 2003, 2:31 pm
Rok and karh

IRRiTANT
October 6, 2003, 6:01 pm
Arena! Arena rules for everything. . . .

Zingo
October 6, 2003, 6:49 pm
¤DM - Shau
¤TDM - Cambodia
¤CTF - B2B
¤INF - Warehouse