October 5, 2003, 4:20 pm
Server: BManx2000's rambo
Max players: 8
Kill limit: 20
Time limit: 15 min
IP: 142.59.231.252
Speed: ADSL

At last edit, the server is: UP

Ok people, I decided to make a dedicated server for all you rambo lovers. I won't be able to have it all the time, but I'll host it when I can. I can't gaurantee the quality of it, since I'll be using the computer, though. I'll try to keep this post up-to-date on whether the server is up.
Oh yeah, this is my first dedicated so tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or something.

RDrull
October 5, 2003, 4:25 pm
Weeeeee thx man Iam going to get on in a couple of minuts. So aney one who likes to join me feal free to com and fight hehehe!!

Ta-2
October 5, 2003, 4:29 pm
Ip ? Port ? Speed ?

Well, Rambo is a good gamemode...none has just bothered playing it online. Yay!

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 5, 2003, 5:34 pm
w00t that was good got laggy when some laggers got it but it was fun ^_^

3rd_account
October 5, 2003, 5:59 pm
Yay I won! :) Great server.

BManx2000
October 6, 2003, 12:36 am
Hmm, my internet connection went down for a while (grr stupid telus) so the server was down also. But it's back up now. Also, Guil [the damned] or whatever, if you read this, I didn't mean to kick you-I was trying to kick "hOser" but I accidentally clicked on you.

Spitzfiya
October 6, 2003, 12:39 am
Thats good to see a rambo server up. Keep up the good work man :)

eyic
October 6, 2003, 3:15 am
gj bman, im gonna start putting my server back up soon dunno what game mode though :P

BMF
October 6, 2003, 3:37 am
i just LOVE rambo, its an awesome mode. But i lag a bit on your server =(

I know Rambo is not very popular because you gotta be good in Soldat to really enjoy it. But i would love to see more Rambo servers.

TIR_Blade
October 7, 2003, 2:21 am
man i LOVE ur server, I played like 10 games. I don't mean to brag but i won all but 1 :'(. Doggy ;was there for 1 or 2 games. It was so close every game. Its just so fun. :D

Tha Doggfather
October 7, 2003, 5:21 pm
ill be hosting a rambo server now and then too. i just love rambo matches now, i dont know why i didnt play it before.

CardBoardWarrior
October 7, 2003, 8:45 pm
yeh thanks bmanx! i owned a couple matches...:)