( search forums )
Desert Eagle
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
sauron_the_deceiver
October 5, 2003, 4:39 pm
Who remembers/has/plays Soldat 1.0.2?

Change the Eagles to be a single gun again!! PLEASE!! They're too overpowered...

Ta-2
October 5, 2003, 4:54 pm
Lol aww... I didnt use Desert eagle anyway... DE`s should be made more inaccurate.

koil
October 5, 2003, 5:02 pm
nah, when you got weapons like ruger, barret and m79, its really stupid (imo) to 'nerf' just the de's.

(cmon, deagels and ruger are almost the same, except for the arc and range, which is kinda in favor of ruger).

qazwertred
October 5, 2003, 5:21 pm
The deagle was really bad in 102b and 103b (maybe 105b 2, dont remember) thats why it changed into deagles.

Only change needed is the reload time i think. Reloading 2 pistols isnt that easy.

bLaStEr
October 5, 2003, 5:30 pm
quote:They're too overpowered...
I agree to that...

HC_ScubaSteve
October 5, 2003, 6:11 pm
awww i just started using deagles.
but ya weaken then a little. keep them double though.

sauron_the_deceiver
October 5, 2003, 6:23 pm
Make em single and give them a boosted power.

Or just make them single and recode them to act the same as they do now. I don't think any mortal man could fire two Desert Eagles.

koil
October 5, 2003, 6:36 pm
and i dont think evry soldier got jet pack coming out of his shoes.

soldat isnt real. mp5 is suppose to be the most powerful and efficent weapon, cuz in real life it takes just 1shot to injure bad, and 2 to kill.

besides, it seems like its kinda weird to me why you think that the DE is the only not-balanced wep in soldat.

Frosty
October 5, 2003, 7:34 pm
Don't touch the Eagles, they are fine.

Chakra
October 5, 2003, 8:08 pm
Why not have the Deagles shoot seperately? would make for some nice quick-firing action, 14 bullets, and like somone just said it's hard (and thus long) to reload two guns at once...should balance it out.

Was just a passing thought...

Spitzfiya
October 5, 2003, 8:08 pm
Yeah how about stop suggesting weapons nerfs.....Learn how to over power the deagle with something else.
Seriously Its just poointless to complain about a weapon that people love to use because you will just get flamed.

My advice to you and all the other people who complain: If your tired of getting pwned by the a certain weapon, Dont complain. Your all whiners....get over it

If you Fuk over one weapon the game as a whole will be ruined..........SO PLEASE NO MORE OF THESE TOPICS!!! FOR GOD SAKES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sauron_the_deceiver
October 5, 2003, 8:31 pm
Spitzfiya: STFU. I can over power any weapon with any other (usually). I'm just thinking that the Desert Eagles are over powered. Barret has had a nerfing in 1.2. And Ruger is only more powerful than Eagles if you can hit the chest, which is much easier with DEs due to the fact they fire two bullets.

Spitzfiya
October 5, 2003, 8:54 pm
Ok ill take your advice for now......BUT NEXT TIME!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA...

koil
October 5, 2003, 10:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by sauron_the_deceiver
...Barret has had a nerfing in 1.2. ...

YAY YAY YAY TY GOD

3rd_account
October 6, 2003, 12:25 am
I think this could be solved by making the Deagles fire in successions instead of a doubleshot, and give them a longer reloadtime.

Chakra
October 6, 2003, 1:02 am
I'm sure I just said something like that...ahh well..

LiL_FuKa
October 6, 2003, 6:07 pm
3rd account you lazy sack of sh!t [:p] If you're gonna give your opinion read everyone elses okay?

3rd_account
October 6, 2003, 8:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by LiL_FuKa
3rd account you lazy sack of sh!t [:p] If you're gonna give your opinion read everyone elses okay?

w00t you high boy? I ain't got the time to read all posts.. gotta play the game and read books.

Oh and poshime korats you tart.

Outcast
October 6, 2003, 9:05 pm

Or just make them single and recode them to act the same as they do now. I don't think any mortal man could fire two Desert Eagles.

I dont think any mortal man could just fly that or survive nades to the head, or fire a 20kg sniper rifle while fliing..

Guil
October 6, 2003, 9:21 pm
Only one DE = ussocom , so let DE like it is now.

sauron_the_deceiver
October 6, 2003, 9:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Outcast

I dont think any mortal man could just fly that or survive nades to the head, or fire a 20kg sniper rifle while fliing..

Ok I'll stfu.

RDrull
October 6, 2003, 10:15 pm
I think that in 1.0.2 deasert eagle where 2 guns but it had a bug in it so only it shoot only 1 bulet but michell fixt it.