( search forums )
Sweet game mode!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
HC_ScubaSteve
October 5, 2003, 6:50 pm
ok instead of being an actual game mode, it should be an option like survival or realistic with a set of sub-options (something realistic mode needs)

this also has prolly been brought up b4 but the search wasnt workin so sry doggfather.

ok the mode is: [:D]DRAGONBALL-Z!!![:D]

inspiration game from the halflife mod Earth Special Forces (ESF) check it out[;)]

it would be great to be flying around and shooting beams at eachother that you charge up and can steer around. then you can get special stuff like keoken (could just be berserker)here a list of weapons you could use: (all from ESF)

1. Ki Ball
Fast shooting little yellow balls. if you shoot alot in one spot they create a ki blob that sticks to the wall and causes damge if u walk in it.

2. Ki Beam
A regular beam that you can steer.

3. Kamehameha
You all know.

4. Spirit Bomb
Again, you all know.

your player could go super saiyin (lol picture soldats with big gold hair) after gaining enough energy and your explosions would be much bigger and maybe new weapons would be availiable. there are other beams in esf that you ussually get in ssj but shouldnt be put into this. if you dont see how some of the stuff would work you should check out ESF (i dont kno the url) it should explain most problems and its alot of fun too.[;)]

so how about it? *ducking in cover*

sauron_the_deceiver
October 5, 2003, 6:56 pm
You complete muffin.

HC_ScubaSteve
October 5, 2003, 6:58 pm
doh

SERIAL KILLeR
October 5, 2003, 7:03 pm
that isnt a game mode its a whole new game

Guil
October 5, 2003, 7:06 pm
If you want to play dbz mode, try quake3 one.

b00stA
October 5, 2003, 7:06 pm
The really really sad thing about this is, that it isn't a joke.

Guil
October 5, 2003, 7:13 pm
Lol yeah boosta. :)

HC_ScubaSteve
October 5, 2003, 8:57 pm
ok this wasnt a very good idea...
at the time i thought it was. o well.

Haro1121
October 5, 2003, 10:17 pm
wow that sucks bad :( sry scuba but that idea just blows

SFCM
October 5, 2003, 11:05 pm
Scuba how about you go play esp instead.

bert111
October 5, 2003, 11:07 pm
[IMAGE]

So basically look at the picture and please no more of that dbz crap

HC_ScubaSteve
October 5, 2003, 11:49 pm
i said sorry. i realize its a bad idea now. lets not make any more replies so it can make its way to the bottom of the list...

Darac
October 6, 2003, 5:07 am
as i stumbled into this dust room i call a study... i wondered. "have there been any posts on the soldat forums?" all was going well for me. i posted many replys to messages on the mapping forum and on this one. then i stumbled apon this. "new game mod" at first i wasnt interested. i just thoughtit would be another dim witted idea from some guy that thinks some cartoon is cool.... but after a few minutes i found my self wondering. "what could it have been? What possibly great idea have i missed?" well these questions soon drove me back tot he improments and sugestions forum. i found the thread, took a deap breath, and opened it. excitment rushed through me. the whole feeling of possibly seeing the furture of this entire game hanging in the balance of this one thread.
I opend my eyes and glanced at the topic to make sure i was reading the right thread. with one last breath i started to read. As i finished reading the first post, one word came to mind. "pointless" just like everything i just wrote. completly and uterly pointless... :/

Spitzfiya
October 6, 2003, 7:46 am
quote:as i stumbled into this dust room i call a study... i wondered. "have there been any posts on the soldat forums?" all was going well for me. i posted many replys to messages on the mapping forum and on this one. then i stumbled apon this. "new game mod" at first i wasnt interested. i just thoughtit would be another dim witted idea from some guy that thinks some cartoon is cool.... but after a few minutes i found my self wondering. "what could it have been? What possibly great idea have i missed?" well these questions soon drove me back tot he improments and sugestions forum. i found the thread, took a deap breath, and opened it. excitment rushed through me. the whole feeling of possibly seeing the furture of this entire game hanging in the balance of this one thread.
I opend my eyes and glanced at the topic to make sure i was reading the right thread. with one last breath i started to read. As i finished reading the first post, one word came to mind. "pointless" just like everything i just wrote. completly and uterly pointless... :/

Laugh-out-loud
Hehe hehehe

Bah, Another one of my posts wasted

Darac
October 6, 2003, 11:35 am
at least i selvaged a bit of joy out of this thread... lol