( search forums )
Desert Combat MOD RELEASED!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Haro1121
October 6, 2003, 8:40 pm
well one day i was playing Desert combat a modification for BF1942 and i decided wouldnt it be cool to have a DC mod for Soldat so there i was sitting bored on my computer one day and i decided to start makeing it well after working my A$$ off yesterday heres wut i got a Haro production from the makers of Special Force im pleased to present to u Desert Combat
[IMAGE]~~UPDATE~~ all Weapons are finished now to tweak the wep gfx and the sounds...................................
i got most of the Wep Gfx's done but they need a little tweaking and i still have to do sounds and a interface. this mod should be released soon
Thx to Zero for helpin me with the 3 guns i screwed up on (sry for using ur Deadly Ops interface i forgot to change it back)[:D][:D]doh WEP GFX need some work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE MOD IS DONE more information in the read me the interface is for registered users only Sorry im not the greatest with the interface maker thats my first interface :-/
[IMAGE]

AND HERES THE MOD ~~~ HAVE FUN ~~~ HERES THE TEXT (Copy the text from the window and paste it in the weaponnames document in the text folder) Sry for this problem http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/Haro1121/2003101235544_weaponnames.txt
http://es.elixant.com/DESERT%20COMBAT.zip
~HARO~ (sry Serial killer for using a few of ur reload sounds u just told me about ,i thought i was useing sounds from stock soldat)(and thx to Zero for helpin me out when i first started my mod)

Haro1121
October 6, 2003, 8:51 pm
u helped me with the 3 weps i screwed up on lol hope u can help me tweak my mod in the future to look better and umm as i mentioned up above its not my interface i still have to do one

SERIAL KILLeR
October 6, 2003, 9:20 pm
looks very sweet.
Cant wait to try it.

ZeRo222
October 7, 2003, 12:16 am
puuh :`(

Haro1121
October 7, 2003, 10:02 pm
yes it is,its not mine i havnt made one yet im waiting till wednesday to do everything at once and then i be done and my coolio mod shall be releasd :P !!!probally!!! depends on if i wanna change anything on it to make it the best it can be. like do player uniform or something havnt decided yet

ClanKwH
October 8, 2003, 6:30 pm
YAY! Go Haro! -_-

Haro1121
October 11, 2003, 3:01 am
well sounds are done. now i need to do a interface and a few wep gfx tweaks and guess what this mod is ready to roll

ClanKwH
October 11, 2003, 10:50 am
YAAAY! Its gonna rock! :P

Haro1121
October 11, 2003, 9:11 pm
interface is done now....... pretty soon i go to other house i tweak a few wep gfx and guess what its released its so close u can almost touch it

kkazican
October 11, 2003, 9:51 pm
woohoo!

Haro1121
October 12, 2003, 12:25 am
mod is released in first post

Haro1121
October 12, 2003, 6:00 pm
First post grab the text and the mod

xXShavoXx
October 12, 2003, 11:31 pm
DAMMIT! You need to make a zip without the "Desert Combat/" subfolder! Argh, oh well... trying it now.

*Edit* Ok, I have a few gripes about the mod. Some of the sounds are clipped to short, most noticably the Ruger. It sounds as if you're in a small room shooting the gun since there is absolutely no echo. Another gripe I have is some of the guns aren't alined with the actual gunfire. The minigun is about 3 or 4 pixels ABOVE the gunfire! It looks terrible!

If you can get rid of these problems, then I'll be more than happy to use your mod. In the meantime I am switching back to Zero's. And please, get rid of the Desert Combat subfolder. [:-crazy]