( search forums )
my supercool ideas
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
peemonkey
October 7, 2003, 12:44 am
i got some ideas that will probably get flamed, but oh well, i dont care.

1:XM29.
okay. i know ive requested this before, but i would love this gun! it's an experimental U.S. weapon, that is semi-automatic. then it also has explosive rounds that can be programmed on-the-spot to detonate at a certain distance/height. if someone is hiding behind a rock or other object, you can just fire, and it will detonate where the cursor is! (2 mode gun; auto, and explosive rounds) it would be both 1st and 2ndary weaps.[:-tophat]

2:Magnet Power-up
when bullits reach a certain area around your cursor, they follow it as long as you have the power-up and dont put them through people. EX: 3 reds come,blasting at you with AK's. put you catch their bullets with your cursor, pull your cursor towards them, and their killedby their own guns! good times.....[:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin]
3:TripWire Bonus
when you get this, it enables you to create a barelly visible trip-wire attached to one of your guns, so when someone step in a certain spot,their shot[:-skull]. it could be hid in bushes, or just out in the open to lure n00bs.[^]

4:Ability to completely mod Rambo Match.
i just feel it would be cool to make differten weapons for rambomatch. the possibilities are unlimited, so people are free to kill with any gun they want. another use for this would be to see how a gun would be in reg. soldat, so that michal doesnt have to put it in thanks to some noob, and have it kill the game *cough*mounted guns*cough*

possibly more ideas in futre......Fl4/\/\3 ( )|\|

?
October 7, 2003, 12:47 am
yeah none of those ideas are good =/

peemonkey
October 7, 2003, 12:55 am
thanks for the input.

SFCM
October 7, 2003, 2:50 am
i like the magnet thing but it would be to powerfull.

Spitzfiya
October 7, 2003, 6:21 am
Far fetched Ideas...

LiL_FuKa
October 7, 2003, 4:16 pm
Bollocks..

Sharpshooter
October 7, 2003, 9:01 pm
The XM29 thing would be cool. Replace the m79 with it.

peemonkey
October 7, 2003, 11:01 pm
you could make the magnet thing less powerful, so it would take hecka long to kill someone. XM29 is still my favorite[:-tophat]