( search forums )
small addition to survival
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Darac
October 7, 2003, 5:25 am
maybe mich could add a lives feature (with the defult on 1) then you can set the lives to what ever and when everyones lives bar one persons runs out, the round ends.

eyic
October 7, 2003, 5:40 am
i'd like this..

Spitzfiya
October 7, 2003, 6:32 am
Yeah that would be nice
You would really have to use some tactics, because your trying your hardest NOT to die :)

Hitman
October 7, 2003, 9:02 am
Yeah thats a pretty good idea.

Dark_Noddy
October 7, 2003, 11:26 am
U mean Like a "last man standing" mod ? That Would Rock !!

Hitman
October 7, 2003, 11:33 am
I think survival is already last man standing. This guy is just suggesting that there should be a option where you can set the number of lives you have and when they run out....you lose!

kkazican
October 7, 2003, 9:10 pm
That would definately be a good improvement

Darac
October 8, 2003, 5:27 am
so far so good! and its not to much of a change either so it wouldnt be to hard to impliment i wouldnt think.

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 8, 2003, 5:34 am
Is this an option or on for everything? If so bah I can't go around doing Kamikaze's *sniff*

Hercule Poirot
October 8, 2003, 7:33 am
and let say this bar has 10 lives then someone is hiding (inside polygon with 10 lives) only 1 player is left he got 1-3 lifes left i wonder which one will win then?

kkazican
October 8, 2003, 7:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hercule Poirot
and let say this bar has 10 lives then someone is hiding (inside polygon with 10 lives) only 1 player is left he got 1-3 lifes left i wonder which one will win then?

Who in their right mind would want to lose the chance of getting so many kills so that they can only get 2-3? Only way I could think of some noob to ruin the game would be for someone to hide in a poly and then go idle.