( search forums )
I have a great idea!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
ReDevil
October 7, 2003, 9:04 am
look what i thought.. i see thah everybody who joins can choose any weapon(Barret,Ak-47,Mp5,Spas-12) and i think it will be more fun and cool if every weapon would cost money, like you couldnt choose all the wepoans at once, you can only buy it, and money you will earn from killing the enemy, and capture the flags, and becuase there few kind of weapons like: SMG,Snipers... so maybe you(Michal) will make that there roles in the game, for example there will be few men: Sniper Man, SMG Man, and some more men.. and in each man you can choose its own weapons and stuff, for example in Sniper Man you will have a few snipers, each with its own ability, and everything costs money.. the best sniper costs a lot, and the worst sniper costs not so a lot, and like that onply people with skillz could buy good weapons :P
what you say about the idea??? [^][:D][8D][;)][8)][:P]

Hercule Poirot
October 7, 2003, 9:14 am
bah thats sucks

make it more like each round only 1-2 player get barret on both teams and 1-2 get m79 end can choose any other gun but no barret/m79 if someone is already using them (but they could get these guns on the ground) bah forget this stupid idea anyway

ReDevil
October 7, 2003, 9:32 am
so m79 guy can pick other guns but cuz he is not supose to be good with them, he wont, the accuracy will be bad and stuff like that

Darac
October 7, 2003, 10:06 am
i think its all alittle to complexe for soldat. i think everyone here love the simple style. :)

Dark_Noddy
October 7, 2003, 11:25 am
quote:Originally posted by Darac
i think its all alittle to complexe for soldat. i think everyone here love the simple style. :)

Its Like reading my own Thoughts on the Internet !
I couldnt Agree more ! BaD Idea !

Hitman
October 7, 2003, 11:31 am
ReDevil, I am sure that someone else made a topic about this idea, although that one got quite a bit of support...

ReDevil
October 7, 2003, 1:19 pm
hmm ok bad idea, it happens and i never saw someone else opening a topic about that idea.

eyic
October 7, 2003, 2:02 pm
This idea is old, and it brings CS, and you know what evryone hates in soldat, yes "CS WHORES", im getting sick, of all those CS [:-censored]s coming to soldat, just like that, and wrecking the game with their gay "l337ness" i mean they try to be all l337 and they [:-censored] up the game, this idea would just bring more CS [:-censored]s to the game -_-

Spitzfiya
October 7, 2003, 2:58 pm
Bah, CS sucks I find SOLDAT tons More stimulating.

Does it help that I got some CS players addicted to this game recently? Mabye Redevil is one of them -_-

eyic
October 8, 2003, 1:00 am
Just make sure they dont take over, and start suggesting [:-censored]ed [:-censored] :|

kkazican
October 8, 2003, 1:48 am
Wow I have never seen any CS suggestions that are yet to impress me. This is SOLDAT people not COUNTER-STRIKE! So stop trying to changing soldat into another lame-ass CS game!

ReDevil
October 8, 2003, 12:53 pm
CS SuX and i didnt wanted to change it to it, not at all

Duke33
October 8, 2003, 3:48 pm
Yeah, there was a thread about this acouple of months ago. People got pissed off about it and argued and argued and nothing happened. Sooo....lets just say no, it would ruin the style of the game, and now lets just walk away.

ReDevil--no offense man. The ideas been here before, its not going to happen and the majority of people dont like it. For me at least, im not insulting you. Just your suggestion. So dont feel bad...

DeadKenny
October 8, 2003, 4:55 pm
That would be a little too cs alike