( search forums )
Blood Patch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Imion
October 7, 2003, 6:58 pm
want to have more fun with soldat ???

like really bloody explosions, get the patch here:
http://www.benutztebin.de/imion/stuff/sparks-gfx.zip

the bmp-files must be extracted to the folder sparks-gfx

peemonkey
October 7, 2003, 11:14 pm
do you see how many posts this guy has? he hasnt even looked elsewhere or used the search option. there should be something where when you sign up, it tells you these things. look at his other post: hes asking to damn near completely mod soldat. just pointing stuff out because im mad.

Imion
October 8, 2003, 5:29 pm
ah i understand, cause i am a noob and cant speak english so clearly u guess i am going to school and have a hole day time to read all the topics searched by the engine and read all the terms, i just guessed they would be the same as in every forum ... hey i was really looking where i should post it, i though here would be the best place ... i will soon post a screenshot, i do not have much time, so plz understand my position ...

Imion
October 8, 2003, 6:25 pm
well the screnshot was not soo good, but here an example, it looks more good, when the body gets splittet into each part, looks, but blop.refreax is making already a better version of the bloodpatch (he made this one) ...

btw the berserk-blood doesnt look good, but well just take a look at it

[IMAGE]

wormdundee
October 8, 2003, 6:54 pm
hmm...it looks quite nice, but it has a touch of something that makes it look somewhat like flames...very little mind you, but its not perfect yet :D

kkazican
October 8, 2003, 7:27 pm
Wow not bad.

CardBoardWarrior
October 8, 2003, 8:51 pm
i guess so...

Cookie.
October 8, 2003, 9:03 pm
wow thats quitecool actually i think its neat :P how did u do it?.....u may have went a bit overboard on the blood though
cookies rating **** 4 out of 5 starz

Imion
October 8, 2003, 9:07 pm
well its only the blood.bmp made some more red pixel in it, very easy but great effect, btw i didnt made it blop.refrex made this mod ...

NuZZ
October 11, 2003, 8:09 am
hehehe, i made a very very very nice blood mod, it was actually my first mod, wow i loved it, it looked so gory :) even better than this!

IRRiTANT
October 11, 2003, 8:42 am
Heh, looks kinda cool. Gives me an idea for my mod now!