( search forums )
Dear...God...No..........
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
peemonkey
October 8, 2003, 12:10 am
i was messin around at school the other day, when i tripped, fell, and the worst thing happened to me---i broke my right wrist!!! [:-skull][:-skull][:-skull]what have i done to diserve this? today i tryed to play soldat, and sucked even worse than when i was a noob! NNOOOO!!!!11111one one one one one they said itll take 3 months!!! im gonna have to kill myself without soldat.[:-censored].

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 12:18 am
Fak man that must really suck :( Get well soon!
Hopefully Soldat 1.2 will be out by the time your wrist heals ;)

Same thing happened to my friend, he was workin and a board fell on his hand.....He was so pissed off that he couldnt play FPS.

?
October 8, 2003, 12:26 am
HAHAHAHAHAHA srry had to do that, anyway yeah that sucks

cat92
October 8, 2003, 12:44 am
Oh god... I feel for ya, I broke mine snowboarding last year. Here's a tip: Get a rollerball mouse

If you can move your thumb and two fingers, you can play all you like while keeping your wrist in a good position
Chances are this will only work after a couple weeks though.

Duke33
October 8, 2003, 12:44 am
Ahhh, that sucks. You have my sympathy, trust me. Ah well, just...well, i cant think of anything postitive to say. Sooo.....yeah.

BMF
October 8, 2003, 12:45 am
lol it is kinda funny. I hope it didnt hurt much

The main question is, how are you gonna do it?

Ardaen
October 8, 2003, 2:16 am
Ok, I'm sure michal will be more than happy to delay the new release until your wrist has healed [;)] just as I'm sure noone would complain about that.

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 8, 2003, 2:20 am
RAWR u know someone would somewhere out there is the answer lol well back to the topic, How will u cope if the new version comes out b4 it get's healed and it better anyway get well soon and happy Soldating.

JayBDey
October 8, 2003, 2:24 am
At least you can still beat off with your left hand.

cat92
October 8, 2003, 2:25 am
What if he's very attached to his right hand? It could be a problem...

giff
October 8, 2003, 2:27 am
I was waiting for someone to say that JayBDey...

Sorry to hear that man, that had happened to me, but I was just find on the computer, it just took a few days to get used to it. Hurt though. Good luck.

JayBDey
October 8, 2003, 2:27 am
What would really suck is if both hands were broken. You would be shit outa' luck.

cat92
October 8, 2003, 2:35 am
Nah, the problem is that that situation wouldn't suck- in a most literal sense. Poor bloke... We'll frag some rear end real good for ya!

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 3:15 am
quote:What would really suck is if both hands were broken. You would be [:-censored] outa' luck.

Belive me you would find other ways...

peemonkey
October 8, 2003, 3:45 am
thanks for the support guys...its takin me too damn long to type , seeing as how my good hand is, uh, well...busy...yeah. this sucks so [:-censored]ing much, even though it means no gym for a while. just tryin to find the better side of things...thanks

cat92
October 8, 2003, 3:49 am
Yay for no gym!

AerialAssault
October 8, 2003, 3:54 am
gym is fun u lazy canadian

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 3:57 am
Gym sucks ass, Unless its Basketball, or Soccer. I didnt take it this year.
I would also like to note that canada rules

AerialAssault
October 8, 2003, 4:02 am
i got nothing against canadians, just the ones that say aboot, eh? and the ones who hate gym, did u meantion that it sux u cant play soldat

JayBDey
October 8, 2003, 4:04 am
giff, I was surprised some one didn't beat me to it.

AquaShyGuy
October 8, 2003, 4:04 am
Amen Spitzfiya Amen

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 4:05 am
I say "eh?"....Hell I have said "eh" in this forum before. Eh is almost like "do you agree?" or "what?"

Americans Think "eh" is funny....PUNKS!

BMF
October 8, 2003, 4:14 am
JayBDey i actually did beat you to it, if you read my post =)

cat92
October 8, 2003, 4:24 am
*twitch*

!%$&!~^%~ *&*@! (!$!* AMERICANS!

[:D]

No one here says aboot, except when they want to annoy tourists. We do not eat blubber, we are not all french, we don't hunt beavers, and we hate people who have something against the word 'eh'.

AND ITS PRONOUNCED ZEE! NOT ZED!

peemonkey
October 8, 2003, 4:50 am
lets all get along fellas....canadians arent something to fear. i agree with the anti-americanism, thoug. being one myself really bums me out. to hell with bush. to hell with powell. to hell with cheney. to hell with arnold. its all about johnny cash!-oh wait....

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 5:30 am
lol, I like America because they are Brutally powerfull, and know how to kick ass where ass needs to be kicked.

Turbanator ASS!

But the sad and true thing is that were America's bitch :(

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 8, 2003, 5:36 am
"AND ITS PRONOUNCED ZEE! NOT ZED!" They say zed in some countries like Australia.

carbon kid
October 8, 2003, 5:43 am
sounds as if ur life is really falling aprt i mean u cant play soldat omg help us lord, loser

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 5:52 am
Screw you carbon! You werent invited to this party [}:)]

PUNK!

Duke33
October 8, 2003, 6:44 am
Hmm. This could get ugly...

I personally prefer canada. I dont have a problem with the people that live in america, except the racists and the rednecks, which are everywhere so i shouldnt stereotype. However, i dont really like americans foreign policy all too much, but then again maybe bush is seeing something im not. Note: Lets not get into this. I remember the 'I HATE USA' threads, and it wasnt nice. The aboves my opinion, leave it.

Lighter side: I have YET to hear anyone in canada say ABOOT. Im sorry, i havent. As for eh, yes we do, but not everyone. And for christs sake not even the Inuit (eskimos to you american pigs..jk jk :D) live in igloos anymore. Still, its funny what some americans think about canada. Anyone ever seen 'This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Talking To Americans'? Sometimes i think that shows fake, cos its SOO funny. Ie: 'Maam, did you know that the Canadains just adopted the 24 hour clock system?' 'No, i didnt. Good job!!'
'Sir, how many states do you think canada has?' 'Umm, let me think about that'.
'Maam, did you know that canadians brutally hunt down timbits in the north?' 'No i didnt, thats HORRIBLE!!'

Sad...but probably abit fake. Can some americans answer some of those questions :D

BMF
October 8, 2003, 5:43 pm
Flaming other countries is stupid. Except for Canada. Canada sucks

Triadit
October 8, 2003, 6:03 pm
well be more careful and dont fell anymore ok? OR THE BIG BAD WOLF GONNA KILL U IF U DONT PLAY SOLDAT WELL!

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 6:23 pm
No you suck BMF, not Canada.

CardBoardWarrior
October 8, 2003, 8:10 pm
Hey everybody GUES WHAT....Shwarzenegger won for california governor!!! wooooohooooooooo awesome
hasta la vista baby
did any one here see T3?

BManx2000
October 8, 2003, 10:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
'Maam, did you know that canadians brutally hunt down timbits in the north?' 'No i didnt, thats HORRIBLE!!'

They also had one where he asked if we should kill moose or something with guns, or kill them the traditional way by "pummeling them with timbits" ;)

peemonkey
October 8, 2003, 11:29 pm
man, i live in caifoRNIA.(i made the 'RNIA' capitols because arnold cant really pronounce it very weel. not to be racist or anyhingagainst austria) now that this idiotard[my own word idiotard=idiot=retard] is the governer, im gonna have to move. im bored and pissed at my fellow cailfoRNIAns.

TIR_Blade
October 9, 2003, 12:09 am
"we should kill moose or something with guns, or kill them the traditional way by "pummeling them with timbits"

Im pretty sure they asked if we should take them across the border (but they would just come back, or pummel them with timbits. FUNNIEST THING EVER. Also, the kid new Canada had provinces and adults didn't :P

?
October 9, 2003, 12:19 am
quote:aboot haha too funny, anyway yeah rednecks do suck belive me i live in southern georgia =/ and i am wondering how you cood please yourself with two broken hands without hurting the cat?

cat92
October 9, 2003, 12:25 am
*calmly beats the snot out of his Usasian neighbour with his Canadian Flag of Death(TM)*

Gotta love foreign relations eh? And timbits, timbits are gooood.

... Does anyone know why our anthem bites so darn hard? Gods above, its TERRIBLE! I'm reduced to mumbling my own version during public events just to maintain a tenuous hold on whats left my sanity!

Oh Canada,
My home but not my native land,
True patriot love,
In all some or other fat hag's son's command,
With sinking hearts we see you rise,
Not true nor strong or free,
Oh Canada I slouch on gaurd for thee,
Oh Canada I slouch on gaurd for thee!

peemonkey
October 9, 2003, 12:33 am
one wrist broken, not 2. and wtf are timbits? dant make fun of me for not being candian. cause thats just pure irony...just kidding

cat92
October 9, 2003, 12:57 am

The donut holes from tim horton's doughnuts

peemonkey
October 9, 2003, 1:29 am
wow, cat. thats like, totally profound. who's tim horton? bagels and donuts are exactly the same. damn starhunters

TIR_Blade
October 9, 2003, 2:11 am
Dude i just had an idea, what if there was a mouse that was kinda moldy. Molds into any shape. Wireless, and its flat and sticky. Then u could stick it onto ur cast and it would be easy to use with the cast on. Just make the buttons right in front of ur fingers. Its genius. Then make is optical, that way u just move ur mouse without moving ur wrist.

cat92
October 9, 2003, 2:31 am
Well, you did ask peemonkey... And I did answer. Truthfully too.

You take donut dough, and you cut out the center, then you add crud to the ring and the center and put them on seperate trays. Donut - Timbit

(goodness knows who Tim Hortom was)

Spitzfiya
October 9, 2003, 3:14 am
Thats funny he dosent know what timbits are... :D

peemonkey
October 9, 2003, 3:38 am
damn candain food from damn canadia....why not just eat some dougnuts?

Sky
October 9, 2003, 5:04 am
LoL! Now you all can continue canada/usa(redneck/bush/whole thing) bashing after I say my bit.

You must keep in mind that all of us americans are NOT bundled under... - what a moment to not remember any bush jokes - HIS opinions, and or actions. Well, we are, we live here, but... Harumpf... Who cares if he got it on with "monica" I wish clinton was still in office =(

Anyway, just remember not to bundle the whole frigging country into one package.
tha'sall...

Also, I know how you feel PM, I broke both my wrists (at the same time) when I was in elementary school.. Jumped out of a freaking swing set and caught my heel on the seat, so instead of landing on my feet I landed smack on my face/arms. Hideous sight they were, my arms weren't even in a straight line O_o... kinda "bumped" out at the wrist.... iessh, that hurt. Sucks man, but I have no advice as a I had no computer at the time (regretably)

(Pardon the spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc... It's midnight. GET SOME FREAKIN REST!)

cat92
October 9, 2003, 5:30 am
<disclamer: I know full well that all USasians are not evil, squirrel humping, baby chomping, tree hugging, meat eating, carnivores from the nether pits of some or other level of some or other hell. That said, I'l get on with defending the name of my country.> [}:)]

(try to correct that second last sentence, I dare you)

*ahem*

Were you referring to Canada? You know, that huge, sparsley populated region north of the border? I certainly hope not, because if you were reffering to my beloved adopted homeland I would be forced to hurt you.

What would I hurt you with?
My Explosive-Deuling-Brick-Launcher of course!

Why would I hurt you with such a foul weapon?
Because you spelled the name wrong!

Sheesh, when making comments about the foods found in a country, at least give the right name! [:-weepn]

peemonkey
October 11, 2003, 2:11 am
enough canada usa hatin! back to topic! guess what! i got a new mouse thats savage and i can use easier with my wrist [:-censored]ed up! and guess what! i still suck! right, KN?

Haro1121
October 11, 2003, 3:13 am
damn 3 pages just on canadians and a broken wrist christ