( search forums )
Eat this Posleen boy!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
cat92
October 8, 2003, 7:52 am
HAIL TO THE GOD KING BABY!

Bunbun forever!

[:D]

I think my opponents have been mentaly scarred by my hotkeyed taunts. Heehee...

<eight vs eight ctf - RS mode - the map with all the ledges at the back of each base>

I lead our suicidal charge, shouting obsenities and prepared to take one for the team. Strangely, it never hapened. Bullets to the left of me, bullets to the right. Good freinds screaming as their torn and shattered bodys fell heavily to the ground, spilling their life blood across the ground in great streams of crimson death. I attacked my enemy with gusto; intent on excackting vengance, both for the deaths of my people, and the fact that their leader had insulted my cat earlier in the morning.

I got the [:-censored] manning the gun emplacement with a knife to the throat, and capped two of em with my ruger as they jumped up the cliff. With a mighty leap I blasted off the edge and dropped a nade where it hurt, wiping out the people who had just respawned. As I rolled toward the flag one of them came at me with a chainsaw, only to have his head torn from his tanned body by a shot from a freindly sniper.

My escape from that slice of hell was a narrow one, even with my team mates providing cover, I was nearly pegged with several heavy weapons. They tried to get their revenge, of course, and I was forced to wipe them out once more while defending the upper tunnel from their assault. And again when I got control of their gun emplacement. It was bloody, but in the end we won 5 to 0.

Another glorious victory for team Salenta!

Spitzfiya
October 8, 2003, 6:31 pm
That was fun to read :)

DeadKenny
October 8, 2003, 6:49 pm
Nice writing-style

kkazican
October 8, 2003, 7:55 pm
Nice. I believe it is called ctf_kampf

ReDevil
October 8, 2003, 8:16 pm
lol, very nice

cat92
October 9, 2003, 12:05 am
*takes a bow*

Thank you! Thank you!

[:D]

That was a fun game...

CardBoardWarrior
October 9, 2003, 1:30 am
heh yeah nice, i love reading soldat combat stories...

wormdundee
October 9, 2003, 1:44 am
heh, you should be a writer, the way you wrote that was great

cat92
October 9, 2003, 2:01 am
I am a writer... Not a particularly good one though, a 15 year old computer geek with a love of making things go 'boom' seldom has much time for practise. After all, why write when there are people to frag?
[;)]