( search forums )
Future Mod, now out for download
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Imion
October 9, 2003, 6:17 pm
ok the mod is now finished, so far, i wanted to add music to it, but i think all moders know, that thgis is not easy.

download: http://www.benutztebin.de/imion/futuremod/futuremod.zip
here the screenshots:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Imion
October 10, 2003, 6:52 pm
sounds all replaced and such stuff, now only a few greencolor must get opaq

kkazican
October 10, 2003, 10:33 pm
what haro means is BE ORIGINAL! All your doing is adding a little green to the already constructed weapons. That's not cool and not very good.

KiLLBoT
October 11, 2003, 1:44 am
i agree, except for some green lines, the weapons havent changed at all :/

Haro1121
October 11, 2003, 2:58 am
exactly my point kill and kk

reFreaX
October 11, 2003, 2:35 pm
i removed the green errors 4imion.. i think the weapons are different from the orginal.. he didnĀ“t done only extensions ! i dont think its very hard to paint the weapons... to create a mod for soldat is easier than in most of the other games (i made one for starcraft and jagged alliance 2) soon i will show my mod here.. but i wont be very ... special (only grafic extensions and new weapons)

[edit] sry for my noob english :(

Imion
October 11, 2003, 4:25 pm
ok the mod is now finished, so far, i wanted to add music to it, but i think all moders know, that thgis is not easy.

download: http://www.benutztebin.de/imion/futuremod/futuremod.zip
here the screenshots:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Cookie.
October 11, 2003, 4:56 pm
suggestion remove the shell graphics.. i dont think shells fit with lasers

reFreaX
October 11, 2003, 5:34 pm
i thought the same :D

?
October 11, 2003, 8:20 pm
what do you expect from this guy =/

Weed
October 11, 2003, 9:48 pm
looks great
even tho i would like to see the interface :)
keep up the good work :)
why doesnt anyone make a medieval mode ?

?
October 11, 2003, 10:02 pm
not many guns in the medival times, you got cannons, bow, crossbows, and maybe spears thats about all you can do for medival

kkazican
October 11, 2003, 10:48 pm
There was a Renessaince (spelling) mod somewhere in the archive. It is full of bows and crossbows and and cannon ......thats about it.

Imion
October 12, 2003, 12:06 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
what do you expect from this guy =/

oh yes thank u that help me alot, to keep up a good work !

@others yes i made the screenshots after uploading the file and have sen then that there are the shells, i will remove it tomorrow, but i do not really think anyone will download this mod ...
cause u expect from me only bad things as i see -.-

@weed
there is no interface style, because i use the starcraft-interface-mod (find it by searching the fourm, must be here somewhere) and its good, i do not have any attitude to change it ^^

btw sounds are replaced too in this mod ...

Imion
October 12, 2003, 5:28 pm
hmm ? i havent changed the crosshair, its because of the starcraft-interface i used o.O

Cookie.
October 12, 2003, 9:00 pm
change some of the names i suggest turning the laser sword into a red lightsabre :D and the laser pistol into a blaster

Imion
October 12, 2003, 10:28 pm
blaster and lightsabre are good names, thank u for the feedback !