( search forums )
Useful Mod!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Frosty
October 9, 2003, 10:17 pm
If you are like me, sometimes you may have a bit of trouble seeing grenades on the ground and likewise may have a bit of trouble seeing those darn Spas pellets.

Well I simply painted a few things yellow and now things are much easier to see! (provided we don't have many yellow maps being created!)

This took me 2 minutes to do, so *you* could definately do it manually, but I figured I would put it up here for some lazy people.

Here are some screens
---
Those darn spas pellets don't cause me to strain anymore!
[IMAGE]
---

Grenades are much easier to see also!
[IMAGE]
---

And those darn Clusters are bright as ever!
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
---

I realize this may be a pathetic excuse for a mod, but perhaps it can help a few people like me who are colorblind. [:P]

Download and extract into your Weapons-gfx folder

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] helpful.zip1.05 KB

xav
October 12, 2003, 1:48 pm

I said this time ago and I was called a noob...

Cookie.
October 12, 2003, 9:27 pm
thats evil :P i like playing with everything the way it should be :D i once heard of somone who put a big red flag on the barret so they could see cmapers :P

BManx2000
October 12, 2003, 10:14 pm
You can't do that anymore, but you can still edit the gostek to your heart's desire, so anybody can just make a little arrow pointing to the head :P

Haro1121
October 13, 2003, 12:32 am
lol sneaky basterds :P

SuperKill
October 13, 2003, 12:56 am
nice job with the spas bullets

CardBoardWarrior
October 13, 2003, 1:28 am
Yeah, I made everything i knew how to change yellow. Bullets, bullet trails, nades, spaz pellets, the works. Makes it a lot easier to see.