( search forums )
Need bad help please help!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
RDrull
October 11, 2003, 3:20 am
I want to ask you people. How do I find out the games value. Well this maybe a stuped qustion. But I just dont get it whats a games value and how do you find out. Also I dont mean Value in price I mean Value in the computer somthing like this(44p35t0 Or some thing.

Please help. Thank you!!

SoldatStriker
October 11, 2003, 3:28 am
Do you mean how much memory the game takes up? Could you please be more specific?

Edit: I just ran a check, and Soldat uses about 48,000K to run. If that's not what you mean, then I have no idea what you're talking about.

RDrull
October 11, 2003, 3:32 am
I dontknow But maybe See the problem is thay I dont know whats a value!!

SoldatStriker
October 11, 2003, 3:41 am
What do you need the game's "value" for? Unless you really know, then yes, this is a stupid quesion. :( The only other values I can think of are Soldat's registry file and binaries, but even then, knowledge of either is useless. (Note: I'll decide for myself what is and isn't useless. Thanks.)

RDrull
October 11, 2003, 3:47 am
Com on some one please help!

Haro1121
October 11, 2003, 4:27 am
u asked for bad help and u got it u shoulda asked from good help anyways back on topic im no computer genius just wait for NC or styx to come on here theyll help

palloco
October 11, 2003, 10:00 am
LOL, if you want the value of Soldat to crack it, go find it yourself, it is quite too easy to find it.

Spitzfiya
October 11, 2003, 10:48 am
What Value are you looking for? Source code?

RDrull
October 11, 2003, 4:58 pm
First of all Iam not going to crack aneything. Also I dont know myself what a value
All I know that its a number of a sertant program in it.
Also palloco If you not going to giv the answer you dont have to post.

BMF
October 11, 2003, 5:20 pm
-- I need help!!! OMG I NEED HELP. I NEED VALUE! HELP ATHFJL:OSGGY

-- Hmm.. what do you mean by value?

-- VALUE I NEED VALUE AUIHFOPN vlaue VALUE !!* ()*)(*&(*^^666

-- Well.. Could you be more specific?

-- I NEED HELP OMG HELP.... VLQUE !!!!!!!**11$^^*&^$#

-- We could help you, if you just told us what you need!

-- IF YOU DONT KNOW ANSWER shut the [:-censored] up!!!1111 OMG i need HLPE HELP

RDrull
October 11, 2003, 5:53 pm
Ok all fames and programs got values in them. The value is a number. But theres also a values in the game or the program itself. Somthing like the programing code or somthing. I nead the main value of the game. Its hard to explain but someone whit computer expireence can understand. So please help.

BManx2000
October 11, 2003, 6:04 pm
If you don't know what this mysterious "value" is, then WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED IT?

ReDevil
October 11, 2003, 6:11 pm
you can download all games, free and good

SoldatStriker
October 11, 2003, 6:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
-- I need help!!! OMG I NEED HELP. I NEED VALUE! HELP ATHFJL:OSGGY

-- Hmm.. what do you mean by value?

-- VALUE I NEED VALUE AUIHFOPN vlaue VALUE !!* ()*)(*&(*^^666

-- Well.. Could you be more specific?

-- I NEED HELP OMG HELP.... VLQUE !!!!!!!**11$^^*&^$#

-- We could help you, if you just told us what you need!

-- IF YOU DONT KNOW ANSWER shut the [:-censored] up!!!1111 OMG i need HLPE HELP

For once, I agree with you. :D

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 11, 2003, 7:44 pm
Geez In order to get a correct answer u need to know wtf u want first If u dont know what it is nobody will know what ur talking about so yeah value could be anything value of map properties, skincolor, coding, just about anything could be values :|

ReDevil
October 11, 2003, 7:48 pm
ok from the start, RDrull whats your qeustion? :P

Tha Doggfather
October 12, 2003, 12:40 am
me wants teh value too!!11 ¬_¬

NightCabbage
October 12, 2003, 3:02 am
roflmao! :)

alright, well...

that example value you gave at the start "(44p35t0" - LOL ;)

Well, it looks like you were trying to write a (letter. I like letters, I think you should too!. Start with a word like milk. And sponge, I like sponges!) hex value. (eg. 44A35F). Hex counts from 0 to F, where f = 15 in base 10 (and 10 = 16). (I think I just confused a lot of people then... lol Especially with that little MS Office Assistant... :P

As far as a magical 'value' goes, I don't think one exists :)

A program or game simply consists of code (binary machine code if compiled). Aside from a memory location or size, I really can't think of what you mean :/

"All I know that its a number of a sertant program in it."

certain program? I'll assume that's what you meant.

"Ok all fames and programs got values in them. The value is a number. But theres also a values in the game or the program itself. Somthing like the programing code or somthing. I nead the main value of the game. Its hard to explain but someone whit computer expireence can understand. So please help."

Every program is made up of values. Some are instruction telling the CPU to do something, others are just values, numbers stored for use, such as the string "Welcome to Soldat" or the number of bullets you have left in the game.

As far as a 'main value', well, there is not one value that ranks above all others, none have more meaning than others, and all are written and stored in the same fashion.

Maybe you're trying to refer to a Windows related thing?

Either way, you're gonna have to explain more, coz we have no idea what you're after ;)

The obvious question remains - if you don't know what the value is, what it's for, or what it does, then how could you possibly require it? :P

F3nyx
October 12, 2003, 3:13 am
<points and laughs at this thread>

BManx2000
October 12, 2003, 4:15 am
I think Cabbage said it best:

quote:Originally posted by NightCabbage
The obvious question remains - if you don't know what the value is, what it's for, or what it does, then how could you possibly require it? :P

RDrull
October 12, 2003, 4:19 am
Ok NC yes I need value of a game the main value. Not the one that tells you how many bullets left but the value of the program itself, or the main value. So all I want to know is how do you find out the main value of the game.

BManx2000
October 12, 2003, 4:57 am
You're still not making any sense. What is this value good for? Why is it so important? Is your brain addled? Have you been struck dumb by your math class and are obsessed with finding a nonexistant value? Are you reading some kind of "how to crack" tutorial that tells you to find a "value"? Are you schizophrenic and the voices in your head tell you to find a value or they will make you kill people? TELL US WHY YOU NEED THIS VALUE!

</rant>

In case of further dumbness, I feel it is necessary to restate the following point:

TELL US WHY YOU NEED THIS VALUE!

RDrull
October 12, 2003, 5:05 am
LOL LOL LOL OK I have dld a cheat maker. Don't worry its not for Soldat it's for StarCraft. So To make a stuped cheat I have to find out the value of the game. But I cant. Also agen The cheat maker is NOT for Soldat!

Chakra
October 12, 2003, 5:20 am
....and for just 2 dollars a month, the R.E.L.F (RDrull's English Lesson's Fund)....

Spitzfiya
October 12, 2003, 5:24 am
I think its time to give up Rdrull...You have said the same thing a grand total of 5 times.

*Gives $2 to the R.E.L.F*

Kojiro
October 12, 2003, 7:37 am
Wtf is your freaking question?! :\ And as BmanX2000 said:
Why do you need the value?

Jesus Christ, you can't even ask a question properly, and when someone tries to help you, you just say the same thing again. Wtf dude. :
And WHY on earth are you trying to design a cheat for StarCraft? That game is about 7 years old. What type of person would play that old game? Oh, wait. You. For the love of God, upgrade your hardware, or if you're playing games that old, buy [preferrably build, but you couldn't manage it]a new computer.

palloco
October 12, 2003, 8:44 am
LOL, now you are unable to finish Starcraft without cheating. XD

NightCabbage
October 12, 2003, 9:30 am
lol, StarCraft has cheat codes for single player :P

And there are hacks for multiplayer, but you wouldn't have a hope of making them

So that brings us to the facts.

Fact 1 - You are indeed trying to make a cheat for Soldat.

Fact 2 - You have tried to cheat before, and got yourself semi-banned :P

Fact 3 - There is no 'value', and if there were, it would not help you cheat at StarCraft, olny Soldat.

Have a nice day ;)

Dark_Noddy
October 12, 2003, 10:35 am
Eighter He wants The Source Code For Soldat.. Or he Wants 2 know How to find the Code for Starcraft.. Or he wants us to tell hit how to find Starcrafts source so he can Use the same tequnic to find Soldats.. Or maybe he is just a n00b trying to do somthing big and really suXxX at it :D

*Gives 10$ 2 R.E.L.F*

b00stA
October 12, 2003, 2:03 pm
This thread is hilarious :)

- I need teh value!
- What? value?
- YOU DUMB!!? TEH VALUEUEE!!!11
- huh?
- NEED VALUE FOR CHEATING?! I DONT WANAN CHEAT! BUT I NEED FOR CHEATING! GIVE SOLADT VALUE!!1

The most basic value I can think of is the value that points to Soldat itself.. maybe the value is Soldat.exe :>

RDrull, please reply. I want to laugh my ass off.

palloco
October 12, 2003, 2:12 pm
"Or maybe he is just a n00b trying to do somthing big and really suXxX at it :D"

Correct

Dark_Noddy
October 12, 2003, 2:22 pm
I think This Should be made a Sticky ! "For All U n00b HaXxXor Wannabe Dip5its Outthere Read This Before Posting" :D

BMF
October 12, 2003, 3:39 pm
OMG RDrull i havent been so pissed off in a while. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR [:-censored]S SAKES???? ARGH!!11 Do you have chicken [:-censored] for brains???

BManx2000
October 12, 2003, 4:23 pm
OHHHHH, I think I know what he wants. He must have downloaded one of those memory editor things, which you select a value from and change the value of. Like the value for money or something. But aren't those things SUPPOSED TO FIND THE VALUES FOR YOU???
Well that's my guess anyway...

RDrull
October 12, 2003, 5:02 pm
Ok now Iam the bad guy. So forget the topic and close it. I wasent trieng to cheat in a Soldat game!!! I hate cheaters. I wanet to make a name spoofer for StarCraft. Since I have the C++ Builder I could make it. Also It was hard to read all the instructions so Itried and asked you guys. So forget it all and close this topic.

Spitzfiya
October 12, 2003, 10:44 pm
^Death to Rdrulls topic :D

NightCabbage
October 13, 2003, 3:46 am
dude, if you wanted to cheat at StarCraft then the 'Soldat value' is useless to you! It's only useful to cheat at Soldat, hence the name 'Soldat value'.

And cheating at Soldat == baaaaad!

=D

Element_101
October 13, 2003, 11:09 am
I think he wanted the to find out Soldats value so he could see how to find another games value

I feel a little sorry for Rdrull he just wanted help and every one bit his head off but hey I guess

he earned it LOL LOL LOL

P.S: This thread was a great read funny!! I wish there weremore topics like this.

Spitzfiya
October 13, 2003, 11:11 am
This topic should become sticky for all the people out there who dont know how to ask questions.

SoldatStriker
October 13, 2003, 2:23 pm
Bleh. :P Things were a lot simpler for cheaters when all they had was a Super Nintendo and a Game Genie. Give them a PC and a 7 year old game, and they'll start asking for "teh value" like it was some magic number that would turn your player in a spoof-named half god.

I think we all learned a valuable lesson here:

Don't ask for help if you don't know how to form an understandable question. Do the world a favor and ask yourself if it makes sense before you ask someone else. Amen.

ThaD
October 13, 2003, 2:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kojiro

And WHY on earth are you trying to design a cheat for StarCraft? That game is about 7 years old. What type of person would play that old game? Oh, wait. You.

first of all it's 5 year old, well 5 and 4 months as for now, secondly this game is still one of the most popular internet games (it's one of the WCG games), which is played by hundreds of thousands ppl. Besides it's the national sport of Korea [:P]

NightCabbage
October 13, 2003, 11:22 pm
I AM KOREA!!!!

rofl, that made me lmao when someone said that to me the first time :P

StarCraft is coolies :)

carbon kid
October 14, 2003, 9:03 am
quote:Originally posted by NightCabbage
Hex counts from 0 to F, where f = 15 in base 10 (and 10 = 16). (I think I just confused a lot of people then... lol Especially with that little MS Office Assistant... :P

hexadecimal

9 = 9
10 = a
11 = b
12 = c
etc up to
15 = f
highest hexadecimal

Cr4cK
October 14, 2003, 4:47 pm
Do u mean the Md5 Value?

morpheus
October 14, 2003, 5:49 pm
lmao... the php expert ^ comes to the rescue

RDrull
October 15, 2003, 12:11 am
See and you sad that i CANT ASK QUSTIONS. But I already getting enswers! hehehehehe

BManx2000
October 15, 2003, 12:43 am
Yes, but none of them are relevant :P

frogboy
October 15, 2003, 7:28 am
Exactly, md5 just verifies the code for you.

I found the value!

NightCabbage
October 15, 2003, 11:42 am
bah all md5 does is verify data integrity :/

It's no magical value that can do... anything ^_^ lol

-EDIT-

btw, the value is 7.

[;)]

-UNEDIT-

oh, and cotmobot - yup that's right, but so is what I said ^^

[code]
Base:
10 | 16
0 = 0
1 = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 5
6 = 6
7 = 7
8 = 8
9 = 9
10 = A
11 = B
12 = C
13 = D
14 = E
15 = F
16 = 10
17 = 11
18 = 12
19 = 13
20 = 14
21 = 15
22 = 16
23 = 17
24 = 18
25 = 19
26 = 1A
27 = 1B
28 = 1C
29 = 1D
30 = 1E
31 = 1F
32 = 20
[/code]

etc...

^_^

Tha Doggfather
November 2, 2003, 10:57 am
omg i found this topic again... ROFLMAO this always cracks me up, pls make it sticky, we need some laughter in these forums.

Aquarius
November 2, 2003, 11:49 am
I have found THE value. THE VALUEEEE! I am THE MAGICAL VALUE!!! I am 0 and FF!!! MUAHAHAHAAAAHarrrrr...

LumpyFerret
November 2, 2003, 12:00 pm
^^ i am korea
keke la!
shib SEKI!
poq GAI!
SAHY BAHT POH!

palloco
November 2, 2003, 1:14 pm
Lets give the value:
pótß?*ÊÏlÓ·ð'ó¥
Or in hex code if you prefer
70F37417DF9B2ACACF6CD3B7F027F3A590
Now try to find it. Good exercise

BMF
November 2, 2003, 11:12 pm
i found it

Element_101
November 3, 2003, 8:57 am
sigh... this topic was good for a laugh but now its [:-censored]ing old and crap!

Generic
March 5, 2004, 1:59 am
http://www.slowart.com/slow/fatties/fatblk2.jpg

I present to you,,, teh value Rdrull has been searching for so desperatly.

BMF
March 5, 2004, 2:37 am
make this sticky

societies_punishment
March 6, 2004, 3:51 am
man i had to be a part of this topic this is very funny

..... man i like these posts they increase your piffs ever so slowly [:D]

i wish i had something to say but all i can say is man learn how to talk

M
March 6, 2004, 10:35 am
LOL generic.
That is uglay.

paradox
March 7, 2004, 12:51 pm
"u asked for bad help and u got it u shoulda asked from good help anyways back on topic im no computer genius just wait for NC or styx to come on here theyll help"

rofflez NC and Styx lmao, HEIL STYX roflmao :D

Sekushi
March 7, 2004, 3:09 pm
Lol I never see RDull post anymore. Where has he gone?

sensai
March 7, 2004, 5:59 pm
my mind is on fire !!! the stupidity eminating from this topic is overwhelming. how bout a new rule ?

no1 w/ an iq less than 100 can post. how bout it ?

Sekushi
March 7, 2004, 7:00 pm
That counts you out.

Boogie_Freak
March 7, 2004, 7:54 pm
Lol...Funny Topic! [:P]... Gotta make a new Forum where u can post JOKES..This scould be in that kind!" :D Hehe! [:D]

Sekushi
March 8, 2004, 1:27 am
..."The Lounge"

societies_punishment
March 8, 2004, 2:41 am
[IMAGE]

.... for those of you that havent seen it
enjoy BMF made it that lil rascle

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=12257 if you wanna see what he wrote