( search forums )
New Striker Technique! The 10 second massacre.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
SoldatStriker
October 12, 2003, 4:42 am
Hi! My name is Striker! Before I get on with the rest of this post, let's take a look at this screenshot:

[IMAGE]

Now let's go over this screenshot in depth. :D

The match has just started, and we're maybe less than 10 seconds into the game. On ctf_Viet it is during this first ten seconds that everyone bloodthirstily scrambles up the hill in order to meet the opposition at its peak.

Turns out that in this match, I was just that thirsty. Not even 10 seconds into the game I managed to dash up and like a mad man lob grenades and fire a round before anyone even knew what the hell was going on.

The other team, following in the match-start scramble had no choice but to run forward and hit each of my grenades-and my sole M79 round-head on, with no way of stopping in time or countering-their intent was already made up, in games like these your main concern is to get to the other side as quick as possible at the start of the match.

Well, all of this made for one of my most memorable Soldat moments. Within the flash of an instant, I had completely obliterated every member on the other team within the first 10 seconds of the match. Pretty [:-censored]ing cool if you ask me. And all it took was two grenades, and M79 round, 3 dead bodies, and the shot of the Gustav. Thanks man, you've served me well. :D

(My thanks to Terror Squad for hosting. Even though we were outnumbered, that was an awesome game.)

ThaD
October 12, 2003, 9:52 am
hm...blooody:P

Mr G
October 12, 2003, 5:07 pm
multikill... i usualy get double kill that way :P GJ

Hitman
October 12, 2003, 9:31 pm
Well done Striker, pretty impressive!

Spitzfiya
October 12, 2003, 10:54 pm
Double post hitman, Well done!

Thast preety sweet striker!

CardBoardWarrior
October 13, 2003, 1:25 am
Hah yes very nice. I gotta try that.

morpheus
October 13, 2003, 2:28 am
well, if you were just "blood thirsty" as you put it, i guess it's ok. but not very good strategy considering you just sent the whole team back to the spawn point to deal with again once you get there. hope you got another multi out of it.

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 13, 2003, 2:48 am
cool except i've noticed in the screen there's a guy NoiseBox and in the forums there is a guy DeafBox wtf? lol when did that happen.

SoldatStriker
October 13, 2003, 3:29 am
quote:Originally posted by morpheus
well, if you were just "blood thirsty" as you put it, i guess it's ok. but not very good strategy considering you just sent the whole team back to the spawn point to deal with again once you get there. hope you got another multi out of it.

3 minutes to respawn, and it was more than enough time for me to run over to their base on Viet, take their flag, and run like hell before they could catch up with me. XD

Even though we were outnumbered, the match was pretty even. :)
Actually, I prefer playing when I'm outnumbered. It makes me play that much harder. :)

NightCabbage
October 13, 2003, 4:51 am
3 minutes to respawn?

Like... the whole game would've been over by then ^_^ lol

hahaha......

but yah I got a multi x 3 doing the exact same thing (na na na na na na! :P)

2 nades killed 3 guys (to which I laughed a quick "lol!!!"), m79 killed a 4th (just in time), and the the good old socom took down the 5th ^^

Ran down, grabbed the flag, they all spawned on top of me and killed me HARRRRRRRRR

fabmanx
October 16, 2003, 7:09 am
i think he meant 3 secs, rofl

Hitman
October 16, 2003, 12:42 pm
quote:Double post hitman, Well done!Yeah sorry about that! I just deleted the second one.

Agent 007
October 19, 2003, 11:33 am
Hey,Hitman e-mail me tactics how to do 6 kils in a row

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 24, 2003, 5:57 am
agent, i'll save hitman the trouble.
in order to get 6 kills in a row, you simply kill six people without dying...

bboy easy
October 30, 2003, 9:01 pm
UUU you have done multi kill... I have done 6x multi kill only with KNIFE!
Hm, i have lot of luck, but i have done it anyway :P

NightCabbage
November 1, 2003, 10:04 am
you made that up didn't you :P

rokka
November 6, 2003, 3:55 pm
knife...it is for killing ...HAH,HAH...kill kill!HAH,HAH DIE,DIE...

sdaf
November 10, 2003, 7:16 pm
nothing, i did multi kill x4 in that way

bLaStEr
November 10, 2003, 7:44 pm
lol... newbs has come to kill us all[^]

LiL_FuKa
November 10, 2003, 8:53 pm
Now that's a great soldat moment...bLaStEr your sentance does not make sense in the language that I'm speaking. What are you speaking?

palloco
November 11, 2003, 8:30 am
He meant.
Noobs coming to conquer the world!!!
Ahahahahaha

eyic
November 11, 2003, 8:37 am
lol those 3 newbs r funny lol

frogboy
November 11, 2003, 8:43 am
ROLF

1st noob: lol i got 6x multikill with knife
2nd n00b: knife kill... die kill kill eat die! hah
3rd n00b: [post that couldn't be made more stupid]

sativa
November 16, 2003, 3:10 pm
nice i've had this once but 1 member of the opposit team still lived and he attacked me in the back with sniper rifle

bboy easy
November 27, 2003, 9:34 pm
Ok so you dont belive. Ok, who cares, but i had done it a few times yet. So when ill do it again ill do screenshot.

NightCabbage
November 28, 2003, 4:01 am
No it's not that, I've had a masts killa with a knife before, no biggy, but you can't have a multikill x 6 ;)

EvilLaugh
November 28, 2003, 9:08 pm
I've had 3 mastakills in one match before.

NightCabbage
November 30, 2003, 2:46 am
I've had 2 in the same match with the knife, but not 3 lol

hehehe well I had dual knives LOL stole one off my previous corpse lmao

But normal mastas i think i have had about 3 in the same match

Element_101
December 5, 2003, 10:19 am
lol dont used the word massacure It always makes me think you using the chainsaw!..

You Are Retards
January 2, 2004, 6:20 pm
in order to get easy multi kills and Masta kills, just master the ruger...before your rampage spree fades out, your gun had time to reload and you can keep on adding the kills. i heald a masta killa for at least 2 mins in a deathmatch where 12 little soldiers died frantically upon arrival to the map!!! [:-weepn]

Cheers!

wert21
January 2, 2004, 6:53 pm
YES, i've done multikill x12 only with hands... i killed 2 people only pissing.

palloco
January 3, 2004, 10:11 am
Wert noob liar, but nice avatar.

wert21
January 3, 2004, 12:00 pm
Lol...i was kiddin...only once i've done a multikill x2 and i laughed 30 minutes long...[:D][:D][:D][:D]

NightCabbage
January 7, 2004, 10:09 am
LOL

that'd be right :)

frogboy
January 7, 2004, 10:16 am
I find double kills scary...

AL3X1C0N
January 8, 2004, 11:53 am
cool my favorite is nade trap with an ak :)
just drop nades all around they all walk into em and i start sprayin ma ass off
it gets u muchos kills man :)

Karza
January 9, 2004, 8:17 pm
Ruger has got 4 rounds. that means 4 kills... in realistic.. in non-real it's only 2 kills [:P]

kevith
January 9, 2004, 9:47 pm
but ruger reloads fast enough where you can keep your streak going even through the reload... and it only takes 1 ruger shot if they only have like 1/2 health.

Karza
January 9, 2004, 11:30 pm
If you shoot in head... i think that soldat shouldnt even have nonreal mode.. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION... :P