( search forums )
Overpost ? WTF ?!
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Dark_Noddy
October 12, 2003, 11:08 am
I tried To serach the forum for any posts with this but I Didnt KNow WTF I should search on.. So plz Dont get all pissed off If this has been posted befor..

Just wondering... Why is it When U post... and Then.. Next time U load the page ur post is gone..? Is it coz som1 else has posted while U were Writing, thus when U post The Damn .ASP file Thinks U should be post no 2. But When Sending The post the The server The Server says "WHAT THE HELL ! WE ALLREADY GOT A POST NO 2.. BAH JUST [:-censored] IT *Deleted*" ? Just Wondering !

peemonkey
October 12, 2003, 4:05 pm
well, if it says "post will appear as soon as blah blah blah by a moderator", then you may have talked dirty, or someone doesnt like you and's a moderator.

Dark_Noddy
October 12, 2003, 4:45 pm
Hmmm.. Me Talking Dirty.. No way ! hehe.. Might be anyhow :D

LiL_FuKa
October 12, 2003, 6:16 pm
Some times my thingi says "bla bla as soon as it's moderated" And then i see it on the page, but on top it sayd "NOT MODERATED!!!" Does that mean that other people can't see it?

DNA.styx
October 12, 2003, 8:13 pm
All replies to posts in the bugs forum have to be 'cleared' by a moderator (NC or me) before they are visable to everyone. Any stupid, incorrect, duplicate or OT posts are just deleted by us, normally you will get an email to say why there where deleted, sometime you don't.

Dark_Noddy
October 13, 2003, 4:34 pm
Still think its some kinde of bug, I got a mail 1ce this has happend atleast a dozen times ! Anyhow.. When Replaying with Long or "time taking to write" posts I reload the page.. Then it doesnt happen..