( search forums )
9 people dead in under 20 seconds!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
GunnerAV
October 13, 2003, 3:47 am
ahh...my most memorable moment.
I began in Shau with my beloved Ruger and a combat knife. Running, i leapt from the cliff and was instantly assailed by some [:-censored]ing [:-censored]. 2 blasts from my gun and he was dead. Reloading, i turned and fired point blank into another opponent and switched to combat knife as someone respawned. he died quickly and i moved into a tunnel. All of this has happened in around 6 seconds. Running as fast as possible, i spotted a retard noob lying prone on the ground. a blast to the head, and he was gone. i turned and threw 3 grenades down a vertical tunnel and instantly killed 2 others. 14 seconds had elapsed. Running the last of the upper tunnel, i threw my knife as i leapt into the open. The knife killed the 7th man and as i fell to the ground, the ruger saved me from a mini gun blast as i brought it around into a guys head and fired. Luckily, the last man was standing right there with almost no hp. a shot from my gun, and he was dead. My 20 seconds up, and i have owned!

Essentle
October 13, 2003, 4:13 am
Wow! Thats sounds great! [:P] Wheehee

CardBoardWarrior
October 13, 2003, 9:20 pm
Hah yeah nice job [:D]

Spitzfiya
October 13, 2003, 9:25 pm
I Bet you cant do that in real life 0_o

wormdundee
October 13, 2003, 10:10 pm
um yeh, sounds cool

reminds me of something i did on laos once, i swear i killed 5 people in like 5 or 6 seconds, i was at the bottom tunnel at that spot wheres theres a little platform ya know?

and so there were these 2 guys coming at me and they were both full health, 4 shots from my ruger and they were both dead (i had really good ping, something like 60-80), o yeh, before i killed those 2 guys i had chucked a nade behind me and this other guy came running in from on top of the platform and landed on top of the nade and..BAM...hes dead, and then of course theres still 2 other people left for me to kill, so of course theres 2 more people coming in with quite low health, and bam used the last 2 shots to kill em both

another thing, i was the only person down in the tunnel for my team, and i held it by myself for the entire game, all by my lonesome self, o yeh btw, i only died once when i was down there

NightCabbage
October 14, 2003, 12:54 am
haha I remember this time in ctf_viet where I grabbed the minigun, ran up to the top of the hill (half way through the game), started spraying into the red base, and got a masta killer within 4 seconds =D

ahahahahahahaha they must have all been pretty much dead and then I sprayed 'em :P rofl

OmniKill
October 14, 2003, 3:02 am
Thats pretty good. I have an experience of my own that I killed less but in less time too.
I was playing a game of ctf in voland on the Shadwline.net server (while it was still good), I was on blue and I had my usual barret and knife combo. I quickly started running with someone else towards red to get my flag back and ran into a little trouble right b4 the stat gun, 2 barret snipers, the stat gunner, someone with m79, and 2 ppl with deagles. He quickly took out a sniper with nades and i took out the other with my knife. I then switched back to barret and took out the M79er while running to get my knife and dodging stat gun and deagle bullets. I naded one of them that had deagles while switching back to my empty hand and my teammate got killed by the other one with deagles [xx(] . I rolled to get shorter so a sandbag would block bullets as I reached my knife which I immediately threw at the stat gunner. It said MASTA KILLA. [:-devil]
All this happened within like 7 seconds. Then I went up to get the flagger b4 they all spawned again and he killed me with one shot Spas shot. All that work and trouble for nothing. But i had a good bragging about it which I got killed a couple of times while talking to others about it. [}:)]

enjoyincubus
October 14, 2003, 4:23 am
One time, I ran. But not only that. I killed a person. Two of them. They died. It said "Double Kill". My mom took me out for ice cream. Cried tears of joy, yes I did. It made my life. I spend my days trying to retain the images I saw on that fateful day. No such luck.

Anyway, sounds cool...9 people in 20 secs is pretty good, if you aren't playing on a map designed to get lots of kills. :)

carbon kid
October 15, 2003, 11:05 am
mini gun on beserker teh ownage

Deadly_Disease
October 19, 2003, 9:47 pm
hahaha. nice job my man. but you can also get like 7 killd with just only 1 cluster. ok. on the level "Bunker", go on top of the bunker. get some clusters. and they(BLUE FU**ING RETARDED BI**HES) all just clump at the bottom left corner of it. launch into the air, and KABLAMMO! but you have to b on the red team, err... so it's like alpha vs bravo. get a nice gun, like an ak, just in case.