( search forums )
Flags, flags, flags
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
pongo
October 13, 2003, 12:08 pm
Why by default on ctf_ to a card are only two flags at each command?

Why it is impossible to make in another way? In fact then it is possible to have fun fine, for example:

one flag on all card and on two flag place for commands. And both commands try to take a flag and to drag to themselves on flag place which can be and one at both commands. And here can be both small dynamic cards, and huge cards for snipers.

Analogue of cards de_ Counter-Strike for the soldier: One of command T takes a bomb (that is a flag) and drags it on bomb place (flag place, them can be a little), having brought a flag on a place it costs on a place some time then, the flag remains on flag place. If to it will run up CT and will stand there some time the bomb will be mine cleared, differently the bomb will blow up. For each explosion or mine clearing to a command glasses are given.

As it is possible to make analogues as_, cs_ and es_ cards.

Who else has what ideas?

3rd_account
October 13, 2003, 3:10 pm
Are you using a translator? Cause I don't understand anthing.. But I saw the word Counter-Strike so I'll say no to this idea.

TIR_Blade
October 13, 2003, 3:47 pm
Ya either a translator or crack to speak english. Dude didn't understand [:-censored] so until i do nothing to say further.

wormdundee
October 13, 2003, 3:55 pm
i noticed the word cards, and sicne i dont believe you can play cards in soldat, i stopped there

BManx2000
October 13, 2003, 4:10 pm
This reminds me of Ray's "Important Remark" :/

pongo
October 13, 2003, 4:18 pm
Yes, my English very bad and I use the translator. Welle...

Why by default on ctf_ to a map are only two flags at each command?

Why it is impossible to make in another way? In fact then it is possible to have fun fine, for example:

one flag on all map and on two flag place for commands. And both commands try to catch a flag and cap on flag place which can be and one at both commands. And here can be both small dynamic maps, and big map for snipers.

Analogue of maps de_ Counter-Strike for the soldier: One of command T takes a bomb (flag) and drags it on bomb place (flag place, them can be a little), having brought a flag on a place it costs on a place some time then, the flag remains on flag place. If to it will run up CT and will stand there some time the bomb will be mine cleared, differently the bomb will blow up. For each explosion or mine clearing to a command glasses are given.

As it is possible to make analogues as_, cs_ and es_ maps.

Who else has what ideas?

ZeRo222
October 13, 2003, 4:40 pm
This Russian have drinked a little to much vodka!

TIR_Blade
October 13, 2003, 4:49 pm
lol, how about u speak it in ur language and some1 else translates because this is an eyesore.

pongo
October 13, 2003, 5:40 pm
In Russia drink spirit with water.

How I can remove this message?

Dark_Noddy
October 13, 2003, 5:58 pm
I think He by Commands Mean Teams And Glases Means Points..

That Would mean he is suggesting to have other ways to play CTF (Or Flag capturing games) then Just 1 flag in each base.. Like 2 teams Having 2 flags in theyre base.. But can only cap with a netrual flag in middle.. (2 flags in base so U stil can cap if The other team takes 1) Or Like Plant the bomb just its flags to simplify the whole Thing.. No bomb but a flag at a certain point for 1 team..

At least this is what I think he is sugesting..

BManx2000
October 14, 2003, 4:41 am
I think he means, there would be one flag in the middle of the map, and both teams would try to bring it back to their base.

Of course, I could be totally wrong...

Either way, this interpretation of it would be a pretty good mode IMO.

pongo
October 14, 2003, 11:44 am
also may be one point

kkazican
October 14, 2003, 6:21 pm
I think he is talking about planting some sort of bomb and trying to get it to explode in a certain time period. If the other team stans over the bomb long enough then it will defuse.

So basically plant a bomb in a specified place and guard it until it explodes while the opposing team tries to defuse it.

Or so I am guessing.

doffencom
October 14, 2003, 6:42 pm
ZeRo222 I remembah LF2 =D I used to pwn my friends in it =D