( search forums )
rambo mode with another weapon & other thingies
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
neverknown
October 13, 2003, 4:17 pm
how about the possability to change the "rambo weapon"..
what about an uzi making heavy damage :D?
oh and there should be an option to decide if the rambo player gets that health bonus.. how much and how fast it regenerates..

or maybe make spawnpoints for weapons.. i know i know "then id would be quake" so what? .. i doesnt have to be quake-like..
for example you have a map with all the weapons locked.. except the uzi or something else.. and in this map there is a difficult-to-reach-place.. and in this place lies a minigun.. and spawns every..
uhm 2 min? if you would place thousends of spawnpoints with m79 than it wouldnt be so much fun.. i think.. but with one weapon everybody wants.. than it would be some kind of rambo well and as i suggested above :) in ctf would be nice.. if there are uneven teams and those who are in the minority could get the allmighty barret and turn around the game :D

and how about save weapon limits into the map?.. would be nice if some freaks with a minigun couldnt use them anymore in tunnel lvl's for example.. that limit shouldnt be too strict cause you can limit the weapons manualy..

what do you think..?

TRA Sniper King
October 13, 2003, 9:44 pm
Have u ever seen Rambo with a Uzi? Ppl expect him to have a bow, a knife and so. Weapons that would be wierd to use in combat. So if anyting should be new in rambomatch it should be a knife. A heavy damageing knife. And maybe remove the "misilebow" or w/e. That's just my opinion...

3rd_account
October 13, 2003, 10:03 pm
No the "missilebow" stays! Haven't you seen Rambo II or what the hella it was, when he shot those explosive arrows in the jungle?

NightCabbage
October 14, 2003, 12:16 am
Attack chopper!!!!one!!!eleven!!

j/k ;P

kkazican
October 14, 2003, 8:42 pm
If you do add a knife I think it should give you pred as long as you have the knife because whenever Rambo was running around iwth a knife he was slitting guys throats from behind and being all stealthy. Since there is no possible way to add stealth other than predator then thats what the knife should add. But I'm not sure about giving the knife the ability to be thrown. Maybe just give it extra range or something. But I think it would be fun to have the option of a stealthy rambo when people get to use the knife or a bow rambo with the massive slaughterhouse using the bow. Maybe both at the same time! Either way it would add some more gameplay to rambo. Not sure if more people would play it though.