( search forums )
Grimwall - MrKhan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
DNA.styx
November 16, 2002, 3:38 pm
Conversation taken from M Paintball thread in the 1337 mods forum.

quote:
Grimwall
Lolz! How could you possibly need to form a team to alter a few BMP's and some Wav's?
Fux0red all the way to oblivion, you shalt be...

MrKhan
If you dont need to form a team for wav's why do you take sound so seriously grimie?
Sometimes you need people , and its funnier do something with someone then do it alone , but I guess your used to do everything alone

Grimwall
But come'on, you can make these mods in like half an hour or something, having a team would just slow things down.
Its not like we are making Replacement models for a Half-life mod or something, were one guy makes the model and mesh, another one makes the skin and a third guy will animate it...

MrKhan
so? cant it be fun because of that? well do a mod as good as SCS starting from now til friday 11/14 2002 06:00pm , gl by the way , hope you accept this challange

Grimwall
Have patience with my ignorance, holy one, SCS does not ring a thousand bells within my skull...

MrKhan
can you please NOT write like you were a mix of Sherlook holmes and shakespear. And I didnt ment SCS was the best mod in soldat (I think so actuly but people chould to hell better if they wanted)
I ment it had most changes

Grimwall
May I make my point less blurred, thus more clear; wtf is scs?

MrKhan
my mod http://kickme.to/arcwolf

M
Well start a thread in the unmoderated section and argue each other leave my thread alone :)

MrKhan
M , we have the right to do it so whos gonna stop us? we are actuly arguing against ourself but so deep filosofic thoughts is to lame on forums

Guys, don't make me get out the beating stick.

MrKhan
November 16, 2002, 4:27 pm
the last post was me , and what is the problem here officer?

ArcWolf
November 16, 2002, 4:41 pm
<starts a linch mob> flog them! Flog Them FLOG THEM!! FLOG THEM!! <beer bottles start flying cars get flipped over> lol

MrKhan
November 16, 2002, 4:45 pm
now easy wolf. put the beer down *a little fight* why didnt you put the beer down?*Con Air Rip*

ArcWolf
November 16, 2002, 5:29 pm
Aaaah.... Its out of my control!!! I think we're going to need some riot control here chief!
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
                 [IMAGE]
                                              [IMAGE]

MrKhan
November 18, 2002, 6:23 am
wolf. cool smiles hehe but its taking all my cashe memory. And btw , me and grim was back in the old days little argument buddy's so its nothing we can solve for life

DNA.styx
November 18, 2002, 11:11 am
Khan, fair enough, keep it to the bash pit then :)

b0iNg
November 18, 2002, 11:47 am
Lol

Grimwall
November 19, 2002, 10:43 am
Its kinda funny how you guys even bother to start a fricken topic about this.
This must be the lamest forum ever. r0x0r~1!!!11!!!1
OMFG I gotta post this to everybody I know =P
Thanks all!

MrKhan
November 19, 2002, 7:14 pm
Grimie Im sorry but I dont agree. And dont let the door slam your ass

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 20, 2002, 12:43 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

MrKhan
November 23, 2002, 10:50 am
nice smiles but whats the point of them?

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 23, 2002, 11:20 pm
i dunno thought theylooked nifty...anyways when are we getting custom soldat smilies? :)

MrKhan
November 24, 2002, 10:08 pm
lol that reminds me. I was a smile maker for a comunity , lol. unfortunely the comunity had a bad host =(

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 29, 2002, 6:42 pm
LOL! Psyl3ntShad0w
nice smiles