( search forums )
Capacity of grenade and cluster bonuses to explode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Tallaferro
October 15, 2003, 5:16 pm

Capacity of grenade and cluster bonuses to explode with bullets in an option of realistic mode. (Like Gore game)

YaZ
October 16, 2003, 10:10 am
Hmm..Nice idea, but it may be a little descructive(..or something) when u have crenade or cluster crates in your base and some noob is shooting all around and BOOM!...You're dead..[B)]

Tallaferro
October 16, 2003, 4:08 pm

Yes.It's true.
:-|

Guil
October 16, 2003, 5:22 pm
Read the forum man, I made a same topic many month ago.

Tallaferro
October 16, 2003, 7:03 pm

And probably other years ago.

BeTeL
October 16, 2003, 9:25 pm
secondary weapon... u place one cluster charge... u must shot it to eliminate it... strong as 3 cluser nades[:P] 20 chainplaced in enemy base... BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

then u got a 5 mintue lag:P

Aspa
October 17, 2003, 11:28 am
What about making throwed grenades explode if they're hit by bullets? It might make more people use automatics (as they're more likely to hit a grenade before it hits you) and maybe grenades wouldn't be chucked around so much (because if someone is shooting at you when you're throwing a nade it's likely the nade will get hit and explode in your face)

bLaStEr
October 17, 2003, 11:36 am
quote:
Originally posted by Aspa - 17 Oct 2003 : 11:28:26

What about making throwed grenades explode if they're hit by bullets? It might make more people use automatics (as they're more likely to hit a grenade before it hits you) and maybe grenades wouldn't be chucked around so much (because if someone is shooting at you when you're throwing a nade it's likely the nade will get hit and explode in your face)

I posted this some while ago, but anyhow it would not be good
*coz if you just throw a nade & then some shoots you with spas (for example)

YOUR SCREEN: YOU KILLED YOURSELF
ENEMY: WTF I DIDNT GET A POINT!!! WTF IS GOING ON!!