( search forums )
what shall i call my mod???
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
hello3171
November 16, 2002, 8:28 pm
any suggestions[?] since i'm a crap name thinker!

PS. Please help me

Update:

[:-banghead] *Thinking Of Name.......*
[B)]*.....Got A Black Eye But.....*
[:-bonc01] *....I Thought Of Name.......*
[:-angel] *...I Become A AngeL* LOL

how about "The Final Battle" or "The Final Battle Of............" where the dots is u try to think of the ending for mod name........ please vote on which name is better

MrKhan
November 17, 2002, 1:08 am
The Battle of the soldats?

Retroburn
November 17, 2002, 1:38 am
BATTLE OF THE TITANS ?

MrKhan
November 18, 2002, 6:16 am
and when did you start seeing titans insted of soldats asked Dr.Khan?

Grimwall
November 19, 2002, 3:32 pm
"Another Soldat signing in..." would warm my heart.
ASSI would not be an all too good short name though...
For those of you who dont understand the title, you should read more WWII history (or any Warhistory at all).
For those of you who dont know what WWII is, you should not be allowed to use computers again. nor leave your compound.

MrKhan
November 19, 2002, 7:11 pm
if you think its good to know everything about ww2 then I dont know what to think of you. That was the wrost age for humanity and it whould be better if noone knew about it. And Another Soldat Singing In doesnt sounds so good actuly. but we need also to know what the mod will be about.

zene
November 22, 2002, 6:12 pm
I think it's hard to get idea of realistic mod like ww2.. Like "what to hell jetpack does in ww2 ?" ... or something :)

MrKhan
November 23, 2002, 10:46 am
hope the 'realistic mode' is without it or if its a function to take away the jet because my secret mod will also be so much better then.

c0n
November 24, 2002, 10:13 pm
Secret Mod??? i been hearing about it alot, hope its good...
hello3171: what is your mod about?? maybe if we(or just I) knew more about it we could give you a good name to use...

hello3171
November 27, 2002, 8:18 pm
THANKS MrKhan,

very good name, "the battle of the soldats" BRILLIANT

THANKS

hello3171
November 29, 2002, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by c0n
Secret Mod??? i been hearing about it alot, hope its good...
hello3171: what is your mod about?? maybe if we(or just I) knew more about it we could give you a good name to use...

it's soldat but the inter... thing has changed the guns i'm going to change, but for now it's going to be like soldat, until i have more experiance like, which programs to use to edit files?, which files to edit?, how to change file names whihout mashing every up... i know u can't but there might be a way in the next version!

Killa Gorilla
November 30, 2002, 8:50 pm
mrkhan: if people would forget the ww2 then it would surely happen again. one of my teachers always says: "you must know the past to understand the present and to arrange the future".
how bout using your "mature" brain a little bit? i mean.... you said you are mature - not me. if you are so mature why don't you behave and think like what you are, huh?
how can a man say something like "let's forget all the wars" without thinking of the consequences? jeez!

MrKhan
December 1, 2002, 10:33 am
killa : I hope you know humans are 'programed' for destruction if you didnt know and ww2 didnt stop the vietnam war , cold war and meddle east. And its good to not know exacly what happend , thats what I meant. in the camps it was pure hell , and everybody who still lives and were there are still havning nightmare's. and that your teacher said are just bull**** , ww1 didnt stop ww2 did it?

Killa Gorilla
December 1, 2002, 2:08 pm
oh man.. just think about it right!?

Abortion
December 1, 2002, 11:18 pm
hasn't been a ww3 yet now has there?

mullen1100
December 2, 2002, 12:40 am
lets see.. fuel mod. lol. soldat storm. Black dog down (MY FAV.!) lol. counterstrike.....team fortress...something related to your mod that makes it unique, like rocket mania or something I dunno

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 6:22 am
Abortion : Yes it has but it wasnt so big so it was desided not to be called ww3
Killa Gorilla : yes I know that you are about 50% right and same for me but in human nature its quite normal.

Abortion
December 2, 2002, 6:25 am
What was the topic again?

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 6:30 am
*slams the head in my desk*
1. look at topics name
2. look at the posts
3. look at both

Abortion
December 2, 2002, 7:58 am
heh ... that was a rhetorical question

Killa Gorilla
December 2, 2002, 1:26 pm
mrkhan: alright, i agree
abortion: i understand what you mean...

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 9:13 pm
you do understand , same way you want to teach me something I want to learn you something.
hope someone gets that.. ahh forget it *goes to Sad N' Mad Mode*