( search forums )
heh, trickory pwns
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
eyic
October 18, 2003, 6:12 am
Today I had the funniest hour of my life, ok basically I started going to a lot of servers and emptying them by shouting out "Soldat 1.2 is released!" then their all like "REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMFG IMMA GO DOWNLOAD NOW OMFG LETS GO BEN!!!"

I find it really funny when they all rush out of the servers, I went into 3 servers today and they all rushed out like crazy and then they came back, and say [:-censored] like "oh omfg! I cant see soldat on the soldat homepage! can somone help me!! ow" then they start whining and asking me how I downloaded it, hehe its funny :)

Has anyone ever done that? :)

Happy Camper
October 18, 2003, 7:30 am
i like to tell people to push alt+f4, and that it brings up a cheat menu, that is prety funny, and usefull to get solders to get out of the game :)

Spitzfiya
October 18, 2003, 8:25 am
quote:Originally posted by eyic
Today I had the funniest hour of my life, ok basically I started going to a lot of servers and emptying them by shouting out "Soldat 1.2 is released!" then their all like "REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMFG IMMA GO DOWNLOAD NOW OMFG LETS GO BEN!!!"

I find it really funny when they all rush out of the servers, I went into 3 servers today and they all rushed out like crazy and then they came back, and say [:-censored] like "oh omfg! I cant see soldat on the soldat homepage! can somone help me!! ow" then they start whining and asking me how I downloaded it, hehe its funny :)

Has anyone ever done that? :)

Rotflmfao!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
Nice one. Fuk I want to do that...I wonder how gulible people are....Wait I better change my name first.

he he

Press alt+F4 for p0rn

ThaD
October 18, 2003, 10:35 am
say this at some IRC channel :P

Weed
October 18, 2003, 5:00 pm
lol eyic
those poor noobs :P

LumpyFerret
October 18, 2003, 5:04 pm
but...once too...all of you fell for the old alt f4 trick

wormdundee
October 18, 2003, 5:18 pm
actually no, no i didnt ferret, cuz i kinda knew what alt+f4 way before anyone told me to press it to bring up some menu or something (and im not talking just soldat, other games too) so ive never been [:-censored]ed like that

CardBoardWarrior
October 18, 2003, 6:43 pm
lol..but telling them that 1.2 is out, means u would have to have the old version too...

NightCabbage
October 19, 2003, 2:35 am
"REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMFG IMMA GO DOWNLOAD NOW OMFG LETS GO BEN!!!"

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like that too! lmao

They always call out to their friends by their first names LOL