( search forums )
Gunny's ideas for guns, Hurraaa!, get some
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
gunny
October 18, 2003, 9:46 pm
There should be a harder way to shoot the barret. i mean like you haveta crouch down to shoot. but shooting it shouldnt be as hard as you have to go prone.

79 .... hhmmm let me say it thins way. 79 + noob =faggot[:-dunce]
it should push the player back like two feet at least.or have some other negative affect.

there should be a secondary explosive charge like tnt, and there has to be a motion cencer bomb. THAT WOULD BE TOTAL ANIHILATION[}}:-|>>][:-devil][:-hot][:-banghead][:-jump][:-vamp]

?
October 18, 2003, 10:35 pm
the m79 does have a negative effect- selfdamage and tnt or motion cencer bombs are both awful ideas

Chakra
October 18, 2003, 10:53 pm
© 2003 Gunny's Ideas, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction without the written permission of the publisher is expressly forbidden, except for the purposes of reviews which may be reproduced for personal use only. The elements of gunny's suggestion, including text and literal styles, are protected by United States and international copyright laws. They should not be reproduced or used without express permission from gunny.

Requests to use gunny's ideas for promotional, advertising or computer game purposes should be directed to gunny via private message.

ReDevil
October 18, 2003, 11:09 pm
chara do you copy me? wtf is wrong with you? do you copy me?
nothing is wrong with you :>

CardBoardWarrior
October 18, 2003, 11:19 pm
LOL thats funny chakra im gonna copy that and use it l8a