( search forums )
Soldat Community Rocks!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Element_101
October 20, 2003, 11:32 am
The thing I like about the sodlat community is that you know every

body how many people are in the soldat community?

frogboy
October 20, 2003, 12:07 pm
More than 5000 people

TIR_Blade
October 20, 2003, 12:19 pm
LOL, u think u no everybody, u only know the high posters and the idiots. Only the ones that stand out you know.

SuperKill
October 20, 2003, 1:33 pm
i dont know if its so good.
i mean in q3, lets say you play on certin servers and some dude (lets call him X) keeps owning everytime he plays.
so everyone thinks "wow this X is unbeatble"
then some other dude (call him Z) discovers the server and he own the crap out of X, so everyone goes WOOOOW.
then they see Z gets owned in another server by Y........etc etc, thats one of the advantages of having tons of people play a game, you can never really tell who's the best.

popseed
October 20, 2003, 2:05 pm
I agree with blade, You dont know me. but if i wasnt here to be so awesome, the soldat community would be torn appart, since it would'nt have me to rule over it.

Thank god for me.

ReDevil
October 20, 2003, 3:09 pm
well in soldat if there will be tons of people, you of course mean there will be tons of noobs.

Spitzfiya
October 20, 2003, 3:16 pm
Yeah I just love going into servers and saying "hey X whats up man!" or "fak you Y you cheater"
The Soldat community is awsome....If it was too big it just wouldnt be the same :( The other day I saw juice box playing then I saw BMF playin. Its great to see people you know and then go after just them.

Think about it....If this community was CS it would suck ass.

I totaly disagree with superkill...Knowing whos good and who sucks is kool. There is not a server I go into that I dont know somebody I played before. ITS FUKING GREAT! I even saw some friends from school playing....random encounters with them. When I see a friend join the game im in, the action gets ten times better!

TomPenny
October 20, 2003, 4:21 pm
There is no number 1 ...
There is no number 2 ...
There is no number 3 ...
There is no number 4 ...
There is no number 5 ...
There is no number 6 ...
There is no number 7 ...
There is no number 8 ...
There is no number 9 ...
There is no number 10 ..
There is no number 11 ..
There is no number 12 ..
There is just one man.. a person who stands out.
The guy with the Soldier nick.
He might be your friend. You might just know him.
Is Soldier really 1337? Or is MM just an idiot?
Lets ask the "posters" here... o_O
Booyaa

Outcast
October 20, 2003, 5:18 pm
youre the idiot...

fabmanx
October 20, 2003, 5:28 pm
agreed with Outcast...and the soldat community is kewl :)

ReDevil
October 20, 2003, 5:50 pm
Everybody agrees with outacr O.o and what cool that there will be 10 players in soldat! yippie! now you know all of them! :S

BMF
October 20, 2003, 8:20 pm
lets just drop this thread and get to sucking Outcast's balls

ThaD
October 20, 2003, 8:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
lets just drop this thread and get to sucking Outcast's balls

at least he has any...

btw. Styx for a president!!!

ReDevil
October 20, 2003, 8:47 pm
Me for a president! ;p

Frosty
October 20, 2003, 9:20 pm
Heh.

I do like the Soldat community. I wish it were larger, however.

?
October 20, 2003, 9:47 pm
yeah sodlat community is cool, and yeah penny is an idiot

Hanz
October 20, 2003, 10:00 pm
YOUR ALL IDIOTS!!IDIOTS I TELL YOU....no...not really....I cant back that up....

wormdundee
October 20, 2003, 10:06 pm
yes, this community does rock, i just love killing people that i know from the forums or even from real life

Souza
October 20, 2003, 10:32 pm
agree with u all. if this was a BIIIIIIIIG comunity, we wouldn't be able to knw eachothers as we do now.. we would just go into the servers and say "WTF... i think i know X.. but do i realy, or am i just imaginating.." this type of comunities is excelent, let's hope it keeps this way (i mean.. new ppl can join of course, but it's better to be a small comunitie than to not know anyone)... ah screw it, i dunno what the hell i'm talking about now anyway [:P] but that it is fun to beat the crap out of known ppl (cof cof cof, as if i did that, duh...) eheheheh

Weed
October 20, 2003, 11:09 pm
this community is damm big
over 5000 ppl, u cant know every single player
but it doesnt mathers, cuz when u are bored and start checking the public servers, u will always know someone there, so u go in, and u see: "oh there is X, he is cool, yo wazzap X? "
its always like that, u cant know everyone, and u cant remember everyone, but u know enough players...

BMF
October 20, 2003, 11:29 pm
i seriously doubt we have 5000 active people here

Frosty
October 20, 2003, 11:33 pm
Plus the number of active players right now has significantly decreased. I think everyone is waiting for the new version...

eyic
October 20, 2003, 11:34 pm
the Soldat Community owns, and nearly everybody knows each other coz most of the l337s go to the forums :)

Im known quite a lot :)

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 21, 2003, 12:27 am
I know most everyone in forums its nice to have hellos and goodbyes here and there and to know most ppl u played with online and u can get some cool info and such that u'd never know if u didn't go in forums much.

Weed
October 21, 2003, 12:39 am
SOLDAT COMMUNITY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Spitzfiya
October 21, 2003, 3:02 am
YOU ALL KICK ASS!

Element_101
October 21, 2003, 10:38 am
5000 people are you sure?

Any way yes the soldat communuty dose rock, I posted this thread in the

CS forums and the first 5 posts were people saying stuff like piss off

you noob. Seriously the CS communitys gone to hell!!

Duke33
October 22, 2003, 5:12 am
More than a hundred. It pisses me off soo much when i say 'cya on on the forums' or 'get SSCC on the forums '(due to the millions of questions the lack of my head) and then acouple of people say 'the forums?' 'whats that?'. Anyway...

i agree. The soldat community is nice. I dont know about you guys, but i get such a thrill when i play against someone from the forums that i know well (eyic, NC, EI, TFS, n2j3, You are Retards ;), and so on). Of course, i havent been playing tons lately (im sure SO many have noticed, i mean, jeez) so i havent been quite with the action, but still. So,yes. Soldat rules.

I compare the community to other games, ie, Tribes. I havent a DAMN clue who ANYONE is. No kidding. When i played it, and i used to play it alot i never saw the same person twice. Another big mulitplayer game, Nox at its peak, i only ever recognized acouple of people on rare occasions.

GO SOLDAT! SPOON! EGGPLANT!!

NightCabbage
October 22, 2003, 5:26 am
LEFT CLAW NORTH! RIGHT CLAW SOUTH!!!

Yes, I quite like seeing forum-goers in the game :)

However, there is only a relatively small portion of player that go to these forums.

Duke33
October 22, 2003, 5:34 am
That was a cool movie wasnt it. Yeah...good times....

Anyone seen Rejected? Another great. 'Muh SPOON is too BIG' ' I amaBANANA' 'Im fat....AND SASSY' 'I live in a GIANT BUCKET' 'Im a consumer whore'...
No one heres seen it...so i dont know why i just said that. If you want you can get my email and i can transmit it to you, or you can download it...its good.

morpheus
October 22, 2003, 5:50 am
i only ever see a handful of the regular posters here playing. heck, i know tons more non forum members.

eyic
October 22, 2003, 7:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33

i agree. The soldat community is nice. I dont know about you guys, but i get such a thrill when i play against someone from the forums that i know well (eyic, NC, EI, TFS, n2j3, You are Retards ;), and so on). Of course, i havent been playing tons lately (im sure SO many have noticed, i mean, jeez) so i havent been quite with the action, but still. So,yes. Soldat rules.

Yay somone mentions my name, I feel teh special :)
Yeh Duke your right, I even get a thrill when playing with forums members, like SuperKill, and all those others, SK you know how badly I always say hi to you, I continue talkign to u until i get ping kicked in dnagames >:)

Ah.. I love the soldat community >:)

redscitle
October 23, 2003, 4:43 am
yeah, its pretty tight when you see the same person multiple days in different servers, and u ask em if they remember u, and they say no, than damn, but others say yeah, whats up. and its friggin cool, a cool feeling.

gi.joe
October 23, 2003, 8:25 pm
yeah i have to admit, after playing quite a few online games.. cs,quake,bf etc etc the soldat community is most definately the best... evry1 is willing to help u out when u got a problem
:)

soldat may not be the BEST game ive ever played.. graphics wise etc.. but i think that its the community that actually draws me in to play it on a regular basis

bucky_brad
October 24, 2003, 9:41 am
i only really see the same people posting most of the time so im VERY sure we dont have over 5000 active people, but thats just me and im probley wrong lol

gi.joe
October 25, 2003, 6:49 am
at first the ratio of games to forums was 1:0, but as i started posting for help/giving help when my soldat wasnt working... i got latched on and now its more like a ratio of 1:1...
yeh i dont think that 5000 estimate is exremly accurate...