( search forums )
I need Maps to play!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Ramhu
November 17, 2002, 4:05 am
Hey Yall i am new at this game and i have been playing the same maps for about 8 hours so can yall give me some cool hook ups with the maps

~~~Thanx [:D]

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 17, 2002, 4:11 am
if soldat maps hideout is still up go there...otherwise goto beyond soldat, arcwolfs den, soldat action, and umm others...just look @ the official links on the soldat homepage.

Flanagan
November 17, 2002, 4:26 am
I don't want to brag or anything, but I think that my maps are pretty good. Please try them out and tell me for yourself. The address is http://www.soldataction.tk
The maps are under the Map reviews. I split them up into Deathmatch and CTF. They aren't all mine, but most of them are. Please tell me what you think of the looks and gameplay.

There you go. Have fun.

Ramhu
November 17, 2002, 5:44 am
I like the maps they were awesome!!! dude how do yall make maps like that!. I know I know you got skill... hehe

Apro
November 17, 2002, 9:59 am

Oh yeah... Sure you can search good maps, when what you are searching is right below your eyes... Download the maps in these forums like maps made by me or DiscoDan... at least those are good quality [:D]... And there are also other promising mappers posting here.

Oh and the quote of the day is:
"When in need of a map, why go to make your own when you can download better ones from the official forums." -Dalai Llama