( search forums )
Screw you guys! I'm grounded!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
CardBoardWarrior
October 22, 2003, 1:48 am
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn i'm grounded for 2 weeks from comp. so u wont see me on soldat for a while. i got a "D" in english class.[V] god, im pissed...

?
October 22, 2003, 2:30 am
eh sorry man

R
October 22, 2003, 3:17 am
if you know your grounded from comp...and you already got grounded...how are you typing and posting this thread.... your using the comp. after you got grounded.........wow this is weird, so your parents let you come on the comp to notify the soldat community of your absence? LOL well cya ;)

Spitzfiya
October 22, 2003, 3:53 am
How is it possible to get grounded from a computer?? Isnt it your choice to go on it? I wouldnt put up with something like that!.... Unless of course they like beating you with sticks.

NightCabbage
October 22, 2003, 4:23 am
LOL

poor bugga!!

PAHAHAHAAH!!!! ;)

BMF
October 22, 2003, 4:59 am
lol Spitz, you dont know what parents can be like

eyic
October 22, 2003, 7:49 am
My dad hits me like hell, and my mum gets the broom and I need to get on the bed and hide from my mum or she'll hit me >:/ (REALLY HARD)

M
October 22, 2003, 3:52 pm
I feel sorry for you eyic. Lol.
Mine parents don't attack me if i get an F.

LumpyFerret
October 22, 2003, 4:04 pm
me fail english?
thats unpossible

ClanKwH
October 22, 2003, 5:08 pm
American schools are weird :P

Sharpshooter
October 22, 2003, 5:28 pm
*is glad he moved out*

CardBoardWarrior
October 22, 2003, 9:14 pm
quote:*is glad he moved out*

[V]

quote: if you know your grounded from comp...and you already got grounded...how are you typing and posting this thread.... your using the comp. after you got grounded.........wow this is weird, so your parents let you come on the comp to notify the soldat community of your absence? LOL well cya ;)

i can sneak on for a couple minutes each time my mom walks away [:D]

?
October 22, 2003, 9:33 pm
quote:i can sneak on for a couple minutes each time my mom walks away until your dad hits you agin =P

Sharpshooter
October 23, 2003, 12:02 am
Ah the sweet luxuries of being 18 years of age....

arC
October 23, 2003, 2:07 am
Hey they ground you because they know whats right for you, my parents dont give a [:-censored]...

Cookie.
October 23, 2003, 5:10 am
pffft a "d" in engglish that will nevas happenz to mes
mes gots goods greammers eh?
i am so smart "s,m,r,t"

LumpyFerret
October 23, 2003, 5:33 am
i have 2 solutions for you..
A. get a job and move out.
B. get a vidio camera.. and film your parental abuse..and get your parents sued...then move out..
[:p]

Spitzfiya
October 23, 2003, 6:09 am
I also have 2 soulutions for you
-Tell your mother to eat sh1t then Yell "SOLDAT FOREVA!" She will eventually just give up on you. After this you can do whatever the fak you want! Unless of course your dad is an asshole!
-Build your own computer or something.

enjoy!!!!!

LumpyFerret
October 23, 2003, 8:38 am
haha SOLDAT FOREVEA..famous last words of a dying MAN!

CardBoardWarrior
October 24, 2003, 2:48 am
i agree...lol my parents asleep rite now its 10:00, i got to type reel quiet

eyic
October 24, 2003, 10:29 pm
your risking your life just to post here? lol...
anyways, if im ever grounded, I can just visit the soldat forums from school, muahahahah...

CardBoardWarrior
October 25, 2003, 12:23 am
yeh i do that sometimes in keyboarding class. i d/led map maker and AIM and other stuf onto skool comps :)

mak89gt
October 25, 2003, 5:03 pm
lol, you managed to get a D in english, when its your own native language? my native language is urdu, and i always get A's and B's in english, no C's or D's, etc... . You really suck dude.