up-w
down-g
left-a
right-d
slowmo-j
ultraslowmo-h
gunmode-k
fire-f

Anyway, try it out. Each to his own. I must admit its sorta fun. The only annoying thing is the switch inbetween menus.
Apart from that--pretty fun. It takes abit to get the controls and figure out how to do stuff. You can ask me how to do stuff on here if you want. Maybe ill post some screenies of me doing cool stuff later.
you can too.

eyic
October 22, 2003, 8:26 am
[:-censored]en mad game, i love it :)

Zingo
October 22, 2003, 5:32 pm
cool game :)

The Second One
October 22, 2003, 6:30 pm
takes pretty much time to load..

YaZ
October 22, 2003, 6:48 pm
I tried it today.Its pretty good but it has only the same rooftopmap so it gets boring pretty quickly.Its very fun to play vith 5 opponents and 300 bullets [:D].

This is where I found this game and there is many more "addicting games": [:-bigeyes] www.addictinggames.com [:-bigeyes]

M
October 22, 2003, 8:02 pm
Wow this game rockz.

Duke33
October 23, 2003, 2:11 am
thats where i got this game too. That site has so many cool games. I check it everyday :D.

Yeah, it is sweet eh? Im sure (read: hope) that the maker will continue and add new levels. Also it would be nice if you could choose different enemies. Those white guys (no, thats not a racist comment) take a pretty long time to kill. It would be cool if you could have, say, 10 not so good guys and punch/kick/cartwheel them all to death. Also autos, etc. Anyway, thats me.

NuZZ
October 23, 2003, 8:09 am
Matric rules over any movie/game ever made (Then again, lookie at soldat :)). I just love the supernatural idea of strengths of such power.. Wouldn't it be so great if we possessed these powers ?

Duke33
October 23, 2003, 3:45 pm
Yeah, id like it if i could run up walls....but think about the poor elevator industry.

Anyway, theoretically, yes it would be cool. But, if we had powers (music) like that then the other end of the stick would be the agents and the matrix existing, something which i dont want to know about. Or live in.

So, we've taken it too far. Stop.

Oh, hey, ive put together some cool pictures of the game. Im not quite done--ill post it today or tommorw. Nothing fancy.

Zingo
October 23, 2003, 4:02 pm
you can run up walls....

Duke33
October 24, 2003, 4:30 am
Amazing point. Thank you.

Heres a thing a made. While i was mildly bored and felt like playing around with paintshop, although its not exactly anything special.

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Matrix2.jpg109.63 KB

Anyway, take a look

wormdundee
October 24, 2003, 5:34 am
the coolest thign ever is doing the dive thingo while shooting your gun, that is the most awesome thing...and against three guy on super slo-mo you go flying through the air and shoot all 3

although sometimes i couldnt get to run up walls, it kept on doing the dive

Duke33
October 25, 2003, 11:52 pm
Yeah. I forgot to add all the stuff you can do with guns. I will sometimes.

What do you mean 'the dive'?

BManx2000
October 26, 2003, 11:04 pm
I really wanna play this game but the damn thing wont load. Its just a white box all the time...

mak89gt
October 27, 2003, 1:34 am
im getting an error 505

wormdundee
October 27, 2003, 1:47 am
by the dive thing i mean where you jump forward through the air and your sorta horizontal

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] matrix.jpg104.81 KB

this is just something that looked supremely cool

BManx2000
October 27, 2003, 4:00 am
Dammit why won't the thing load still? What am I doing wrong? grrr!

wormdundee
October 27, 2003, 4:07 am
maybe you dont have the plugin or active-x or whatever for flash stuff?

Duke33
October 28, 2003, 4:57 am
Yeah, it does look damn cool. When you have the gun you cant run up walls or do some moves. Did you know at the site where this plays this thing has got 317 000 views or something massive like that. Pretty crazy.

villekallio
October 30, 2003, 7:31 am
Its pretty cool but computer is too dumb. :P

Duke33
October 31, 2003, 1:13 am
Yeah, they're not the best. But still, its pretty fun to just whoop their asses. And then go against 5...then its abit more of a challenge.

Oh, and something cheap ive noticed. If you stand there (see pic)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Image1.jpg109.04 KB

you are effectivly invicible. Just stand there and keep pressing attack. Even against 5 bots you can beat them. Its sorta cheap and boring. Still.