( search forums )
Urban Legends
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Souza
October 23, 2003, 9:40 pm
ok everybody, let's all post any urban legends u know of! there's the polybus thing, the mc donalds thing (in which they used genetically modified cows and chickes with no heads to make the burgers, and so on. post some more

BMF
October 23, 2003, 10:24 pm
"Urban- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or constituting a city"

Please tell me what McDonald's or modified cows have to do with cities? What do modified cows have to do with "urban legends"? What the hell is an "urban legend" anyway??! What a dumbass

quote:Originally posted by Souza
chickes with no heads to make the burgers

Hmm.. Do you want them to chop the whole chicken into your burger? I would like my chicken decapitated first, but you can eat the heads too for all I care.

Souza, you are officially declared a forum siper.

ReDevil
October 23, 2003, 10:46 pm
I agree with your last line BMF, and i dont get anything from what you wrote :\

palloco
October 24, 2003, 9:42 am
Yes, I heard one urban legend.
"BMF has a life"
Woot, difficult to believe =D

Weed
October 24, 2003, 11:33 am
"Urban Legends" change from city to city, thats why they are called Urban.
each city has its stupid legend that lil boys in the last grade of hi school tell the freshman, to look more stupid.
if u want ppl to write urban legends of theyr city, i think u r really bored...

btw, whats the thing with the chickens? i tought urban legends talk bout crimes and murders and some specific street/place where some girl got f*cked and killed and her soul hunts all the f*ckers out there...
and im pretty sure that if u buy a chicken burger in McDonalds, the chicken will have to be decapitated, or u want it to be kickin inside yer bread?

palloco
October 24, 2003, 2:28 pm
I believe he refers to those chickens have no head becuz... you had already eaten it!

M
October 24, 2003, 4:48 pm
I read that htere was a man in India who wanted to feel a orgasam so he gone to a fuel stop and he took the pump that is used to pump auto gears and he put that in his ass and he turned it off to maximum and that guy exploded.

arC
October 24, 2003, 4:54 pm
Why on earth would he think that it would give him an orgasm?

BMF
October 24, 2003, 5:07 pm
i spent the first 17 years of my life in a megapolis and never heard of no "urban legends". I think its a term that was created by farmers so they would sound cool.

Palloco you are a farmer

palloco
October 24, 2003, 7:55 pm
Sure I am a farmer, but I am not fully dedicated to that like you.
In Spain there are also urban legends, but that is the way we call rumours about mates.

Souza
October 24, 2003, 10:17 pm
BMF, ur the dumbass
just mere curiosity, i guess... in Portugal we call it Lendas/Mitos Urbanos (translated it means Urban Legends/Miths) to things that happen (or are said to happen) that are not very common. but i'm sorry if u guys didnt understand what i wanted, so .... whatever and screw this!

and once again ur the dumbass and the forum siper (whatever it means)

BMF
October 25, 2003, 6:47 am
your insult is so incredibly lame i will not even respond to it

Souza
October 25, 2003, 10:35 pm
u just did o.O

NightCabbage
October 26, 2003, 4:42 am
Urban leg ends - lol, perhaps a city shoe company? ;)

frogboy
October 26, 2003, 6:28 am
I think the Forum 'siper' is supposed to be the forum sniper. BMF just can't spell properly.

If the animals had no heads, they would not be able to eat. They would starve and die at the age of 2 days.

Urban2
October 26, 2003, 9:28 pm
You wouldn't believe how many legends there are about me! Like the one where I killed an alligator in my cicties sewers,a nd where ACDC picked me up and I ahd sex with all their girls! Yeah, the legends aren't legends, they're all true stories.

Electro_cyc
October 26, 2003, 10:16 pm
http://www.ulrc.com.au/

Go there. Read. Enjoy. Stop asking us stupid questions.

Souza
October 26, 2003, 10:27 pm
if it's stupid dont friggin answer them! but tks for the site, just what i was looking for!

Weed
October 27, 2003, 1:24 pm
i once saw this movie called urban legebds...
kind of horror movie, but was funnier than "i still know what u did last summer"...
anyway the movie was bout bla bla bla nad than bla bla and bla went to bla and did bla with all the dogs and the bla....

NightCabbage
October 28, 2003, 2:03 am
damn it no one laughed at my poor joke!

Cookie.
October 28, 2003, 4:00 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
If the animals had no heads, they would not be able to eat. They would starve and die at the age of 2 days.

Do not say something unless you know you are correct :P
This is a true story! A chicken can survive without its head. Go here now! :D http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/story.htm

wormdundee
October 28, 2003, 4:07 am
o btw, the forum siper is a forum joke from another thread where it was indeed a mispelling of something or other, althogh im not sure how many people actually know about it

BMF
October 28, 2003, 5:20 am
misspelling on my part