( search forums )
Stationary weapons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
evilkenivo
October 23, 2003, 10:22 pm
I have no beef with stationary weapons but how bout one that requires two people to operate. Maybe not the same stationary gun but like a mortar where one guy aims and the other reloads the gun. This would raise the amount of cooperation in the game I think

ReDevil
October 23, 2003, 10:38 pm
Hmmm this is stupid idea cuz you need to have 2 players for sg and its 2much! and how a player will reaload the sg? huh?

kkazican
October 24, 2003, 3:41 am
Yes raise the cooperation. Instead of being 1 man short when attacking your 2 men short now. 5 vs 3 who will win?

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 24, 2003, 5:17 am
public soldat games rarely have cooperation... who'll get the kill anyways?
and that makes two sitting ducks instead of one...

Dark_Noddy
October 24, 2003, 2:19 pm
The Sgs are Changed in new version !

YaZ
October 24, 2003, 3:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark_Noddy
The Sgs are Changed in new version !
really?how are they changed?

quote:Originally posted by kkazican
Yes raise the cooperation. Instead of being 1 man short when attacking your 2 men short now. 5 vs 3 who will win?
Yea but in ctf the idea is not to everybody to attack.Someone are supposed to stay and defend the flag in case u didn't know.So there could be lets say 2 guys defending the flag and they would go to the mortar-sg. and kill everyone tryin' to get the flag.

Dark_Noddy
October 24, 2003, 4:27 pm
"really?how are they changed?" I wont Tell ! U just have to w8 and see ! If U knew all bout the new version it wouldnt be THAT fun when its released :D

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 4:48 pm
Heh Noddy isn't it fun to be evil ^-^

Hitman
October 24, 2003, 6:51 pm
This idea sucks...

YaZ
October 24, 2003, 7:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark_Noddy
"really?how are they changed?" I wont Tell ! U just have to w8 and see ! If U knew all bout the new version it wouldnt be THAT fun when its released :D
We'll see..it better be better

paradox
October 24, 2003, 8:05 pm
a 2 player operated mortar sg sounds like a good idea...maybe a jeep where one player drives and the other has the machine gun on the back would be fun too..heh

kkazican
October 25, 2003, 12:49 am
AGAIN WITH THE VEHICLES! No post about weapons can ever stay on subject without mentioning vehicles can they?

NO Vehicles
NO 2Man Stat Weps
NO More Whining about it