( search forums )
have you ever....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
bert111
October 24, 2003, 5:23 am
played a game where your going to beat a boss and all of a sudden you die/failed/comp restart? hell that happens to me, i was playing red faction when i was beating capt masako when all of a sudden WHAM restart!, share your stories :D

NightCabbage
October 25, 2003, 11:52 am
oh dear, i have had a few in my time... lol

the most noteable was with Bubble Bobble (lol, i know but hey)

I was on level 99. There are 100 levels.

The comp died.

bucky_brad
October 25, 2003, 7:28 pm
hah hah i think if that happend to me i would have climbed a bell tower with a ozie and let the world know what happend

mak89gt
October 25, 2003, 8:00 pm
yesterday, i was about to win a public inf match, 1 second away from capping the flag to make the total alpha points to 90 (max limit), when the electricity fluctuated and caused my pc to restart.
otherwise this stuff pretty much happens all the time.

Weed
October 25, 2003, 9:59 pm
i was on the last stage of Quake II after days of trying to pass the level before, i went in, saw the god damned giant alien/monster, and my dog pressed the power button by mistake... lucky i saved close to there :)
some like that happened to me on CM4 too... i was in the finals of the champions league, wining 3-2, and my game crashed.... and i saved when i was on the 1/4 finals :'(...

M
October 25, 2003, 11:27 pm
I have alot of [:-censored]s like this.
For example. I was creating waypoints cs on cs_winterassault and when i created the waypoints just before one second a message appeared and cs closed.
ARGH. Then i was really pissed off.

palloco
October 26, 2003, 12:25 am
I was writting a text in a Mac, and when I finished it I selected it and pressed ctrl c to copy it in other part...
DAMN MACS!
Ctrl c does not copy in a Mac, it just erases the text.