( search forums )
Impersonation
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Staple_nutz
October 24, 2003, 10:05 am
ARRRRRRRRGG

somebody has beenimpersonating Me and my Orcon servers

however they splet my name a bit wrong mine is "Staple_nutz " while he had "Staple_Nutz (ADMIN)"

another factor is the ip my servers will always be 210.55.13.244 his ip is not static so it will be anything

reason im making people awear of this is that i don't want to be seen as a tard or anything ill always be well behaved but my impersonater acts like a Sh*T head

any ways have fun play hard

koil
October 24, 2003, 10:43 am
yea well, soldat community is slowly becomes an imature, unthoughtful (?) and egoisticel... or in other word
-- welcome all cs players in this community! --

.Staple_Nutz.
October 24, 2003, 10:54 am
Why are you doing this to me? Why are you copying me and then doing this? Do you want to take my life away from me?

You Impersonate me on a server you made and then you do this thread to take my life. I used to be well respected and now you take that away from me and people i knew think im someone else.

F*u*c*k you! I'm going to track you down till i find you and make sure you never play another multiplayer game or run a server and do the same thing to someone else who actually has a life and worked hard for it!

Anyways have fun you stupid nerds with nothing better to do and play hard!

If anyone knows where i can find this guy then icq me on 72272718

[IMAGE]

Milkman Dan
October 24, 2003, 10:59 am
Yeah i'll help you track him down

eyic
October 24, 2003, 11:15 am
umm... .Staple_nutz. isnt the real one.. the person who started this topic is the real staples...

anyways staples number 2 (the imposter) can u just, u know.. not take peoples names? ^^

October 24, 2003, 11:20 am
That guy that says he's the real .Staple_Nutz. sounds like a real sh*t head. I'm sick of seeing people impersonate other people then go and say that their the orginal. I'll definatly help find him, i think he's in Auckland if its any help. Those sort of people give New Zealand a bad name.
[IMAGE]
Take example of this picture .Staple_Nutz. imposter

Staple_nutz
October 24, 2003, 11:22 am
Thats him the guy that put the pic here he is impersonating me here to
well the thing is [:-censored] head you can not impersonate my IP so every body will know when it me and when its not

As you can see guys he is an immature little kidd and hiss name is spelt wrong .Staple_Nutz.

so infact this does not effect me now that i think of it because

1. people will know its you
2. the ip of his servers are different
3. you cant spell my name right
4. me and my admin bubbies will kick you from the real servers
5. your connection is only 128Kb i know this because i know your in NZed and i know your isp
6. LOL your not allowed to make servers on your 128k connection and they can & will put you on there black list

well that sums it up realy

oh yeah your ISP IS XTRA i know people that work there soo... how soon do you want to loose your connection

October 24, 2003, 11:23 am
I'm so mad that im doing another post, just to let other people know that I don't stand for this sort of sh*t.

eyic
October 24, 2003, 11:24 am
Affirmative Staple, We shall ban teh nut real staples, Sir, Yes, Sir!

Milkman Dan
October 24, 2003, 11:29 am
quote:Originally posted by Staple_nutz
Thats him the guy that put the pic here he is impersonating me here to
well the thing is [:-censored] head you can not impersonate my IP so every body will know when it me and when its not

As you can see guys he is an immature little kidd and hiss name is spelt wrong .Staple_Nutz.

so infact this does not effect me now that i think of it because

1. people will know its you
2. the ip of his servers are different
3. you cant spell my name right
4. me and my admin bubbies will kick you from the real servers
5. your connection is only 128Kb i know this because i know your in NZed and i know your isp
6. LOL your not allowed to make servers on your 128k connection and they can & will put you on there black list

well that sums it up realy

oh yeah your ISP IS XTRA i know people that work there soo... how soo do you want to loose your connection

at least the real .Staple_nutz. can spell and has an excellent command of grammar. you need to go back to school, impostor

October 24, 2003, 11:30 am
What a crock of Sh*t you stupid fa.g. Why don't you and your admin buddies take your [:-censored]ty servers and your Fu.cked up facts and fu.ck of to another country and stop impersonating other people.
any ways have fun play hard

Element_101
October 24, 2003, 11:30 am
sigh... who ever the fake one is [:-censored] off (Staple Nutz)

October 24, 2003, 11:36 am
It's FU.cken 11:40pm, Don't you nerds do any thing else other then read/post in some shi.tty forum about some shi-ty 2d game.
[IMAGE]

carbon kid
October 24, 2003, 11:59 am
quote:Originally posted by .Staple_Nutz.

F*u*c*k you! I'm going to track you down till i find you and make sure you never play another multiplayer game or run a server and do the same thing to someone else who actually has a life and worked hard for it!

get a life u nerd

October 24, 2003, 12:00 pm
you can't call other people nerds when your one yourself

ReDevil
October 24, 2003, 12:10 pm
who da hell are you?

eyic
October 24, 2003, 12:11 pm
ummm.. i dont know why, but this topic, has gone around in lil circles, and has jsut messed up peoples minds, anyways..

Staple_nutz - REAL GUY
.Staple_Nutz. - FAKE GUY

koil
October 24, 2003, 12:42 pm
BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH
PIT

someone move this.

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 1:18 pm
Imposter go to hell & think about why you are there!
FAG!

Ardaen
October 24, 2003, 1:21 pm
Is it just me or was the account "." made just for this thread by someone who seems to have enough free time on thier hands to create multiple accounts and hurass people in an online shareware game?

What next? Will they get banned and start trying to bypass the ban getting on the forum every day or two to spam every thread only to have those posts deleted within a few hours and get banned again? Not that we've seen this sort of thing befor [:p]

"Your a nerd" says the internet junkie to the other internet junkie.
"No really? How'd you guess?" [:p]

arC
October 24, 2003, 2:30 pm
Dont you just love the people that come into topics and sum up the truth and makes everyone stfu? Good on ya Ardaen

Sgt. Slaughter
October 24, 2003, 6:27 pm
Yeah, I think they should ban .Staple_Nutz., cuz he really only has one post... and I bet that he is "." cuz he just wants a second side.

I am against imposterism(lol, don't remember what the word is) and this shouldn't be tolerate, ban the sh.it out of him, on every server he steps on, remove all his server listings, or... we could kick his ass in soldat!

Who's with me?

MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 9:12 pm
I changed my soldat name (Vash the Stampede) to MgFalcon because some1 was doing that same thing and he got the spelling wron too!(vash the stampde) he forgot the "e" lol... sigh i liked that name so much i might change it back when my clan see's me so i can tell them

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 9:16 pm
"Vash the Stampede"
One thing... who would want your name?!?
For example I do not know you... & I bet many others dont either xD
So what harm they can make with it omg...

Clean my shoes Private! <- I just love that :)

MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 9:26 pm
blaster would you stop doing those things! are you the dumbest person in the world following all my posts arround the fourms and then critisizeing them? cause 2 can play at that game!
(blaster you name sounds like something from a gay film or something)

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 10:09 pm
I'm just active "toNIGHT"...heh...
& oh...

Clean my shoes Private!

my name comes from BLAST - explosion & i just added -er
so it came to explosiorer lol or something like that :P

MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 10:33 pm
sigh, i know that i was just saying that as an example, and NO i wont clean your shoes!

that fuking sniper
October 25, 2003, 1:10 am
Wow this is funny, people go as far as impersonating others they DONT KNOW online just to get some attention, maybe the fake guy got abused by his parents or something. As for which nickname is the real one, it doesnt matter, because everyone can say anything they want, but they cant proove [:-censored] to anyone, so [:-censored] it. All I know is that one of them is fake, and that one needs to get a new way to spend his free time.

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 25, 2003, 1:13 am
i defer to eyic's superior knowledge and rescind my remark about staple. offence not intended.

these NZ guys need to erm... take their problems elsewhere.

anybody else get the feeling this just might be the same person
three times?

and if it isn't, my earlier remark still stands...

eyic
October 25, 2003, 1:24 am
Alpha, Staple wouldnt go of to impersonate him self and start a thread about it, and make 3 accounts, hes a busy man, that actually helps the soldat community, while his impersonator does lame ass things..

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 25, 2003, 2:06 am
its so funneh when ppl copy me and then I go into a server and prove to everyone that iam me with my trademark taunts lol their they say afterwards ahh yes it's the real u. So try making custom taunts or something to distinguish urself or ur clothing colors unique.

NightCabbage
October 25, 2003, 9:53 am
Once again, I wish I was a mod for this forum...

.Staple (the fake one) and . - Ye shall be banned.

eyic
October 25, 2003, 9:54 am
NC tell dna to ban them..

arC
October 25, 2003, 10:20 am
did u just quote a quote? :P

Deleted User
October 25, 2003, 5:47 pm
hahaha...way to spell spelt

they splet my name a bit wrong

lol

Sekushi
October 25, 2003, 6:03 pm
People who copy other people's names make me chuckle. [:D] Go get laid. Jeez.

Staple_nutz
October 26, 2003, 2:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Koehleralex
hahaha...way to spell spelt

they splet my name a bit wrong

lol

Shhhhh lol ok i made a typo with the worst word you could s3ll wrong

eyic
October 26, 2003, 2:25 am
the impersonater is still around... a hwel lwhat a fag, he cant do anything ^_^

Ardaen
October 26, 2003, 7:17 am
I'd just like to throw in another point.

While "Vash the Stampede" is a nice name and all, you cant take a name from something like Trigun and claim it. Others will use it! Names from TV shows, movies, games, ect. are pretty open. They are much more likely to be copied, and most often the person wont be copying another player, but the show/game, like the first person to use the name.

Next you'll see a player named "God" complaining that other ppl are copying thier name! [;)]

bLaStEr
October 26, 2003, 7:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja - 25 Oct 2003 : 02:06:54

its so funneh when ppl copy me and then I go into a server and prove to everyone that iam me with my trademark taunts lol their they say afterwards ahh yes it's the real u. So try making custom taunts or something to distinguish urself or ur clothing colors unique.
Yes it is so funny to mimic you lol xD - why some people think that i'm kami lol??? I even have a head xP

DeafBox
October 26, 2003, 7:38 am
This is totaly gay. Sorry Staples, u put up servers for us and then some tool starts giving u [:-censored]. I hope that kid will grow up and get a life.

carbon kid
October 26, 2003, 8:06 am
quote:Originally posted by .
you can't call other people nerds when your one yourself

im not the one whos worried about my "internet personality"

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 26, 2003, 4:13 pm
Yes my personality is somewhat errm I have multiple lol like some sort of mental patient lolz.

Ender
October 26, 2003, 5:57 pm
blaat

Milkman Dan
October 29, 2003, 3:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Ender
blaat

that word sums everything up

Staple_nutz
October 31, 2003, 10:36 am
Soo it does hmmm...

arC
October 31, 2003, 11:33 am
blaat! omg i was just thinking that!

Phamp
October 31, 2003, 8:10 pm
I think my name is pretty originial, even though I don't play under it much unless it is a clan match..
I normally use dante and I dress up like dante and use deagles and m79

Staple_nutz
November 1, 2003, 2:13 am
Who would want to take a name like mine?

eyic
November 1, 2003, 3:29 am
I know who the imposter is, but im not revealing it to the public, (i have found clues, and figured it all out and it only points at one person) though its somone who has posted in this topic :P NOT in the first page though...

frogboy
November 1, 2003, 4:09 am
I think I know who it is as well. Was it a muppet who was the imposter?

eyic
November 1, 2003, 4:47 am
im only telling on msn, and hes not banned off the forums, yet...

n00bface
November 1, 2003, 5:09 am
Why wouldn't you wanna say? o.O Anyways... errr... what about Milkman Dan? [:P] Starting posting in this post... that's all...