( search forums )
camping...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 8:36 pm
yeah i know what camping is, but what i'm trying to say is: camping is smoewhere out side your base (CTF, or infiltration) mostly because that is called defending the flag not camping, that is when your spwan killing and just laying on the ground killing every1 who crosses your and not moving unless you die, so i just need to say, stop saying i'm camping when i'm defending the flag!!!
Mg out

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 8:56 pm
Whats your point retard!?
You know even what camping means omg xP

Justice:
Mommy what does camping mean?
Mom:
Omg,omg it is so bad word i cant tell it to you!
Justice:
But mommy all are calling me to a camper!
Mom:
Yeah isnt it good :)

SO STFU! TY ;D

MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 9:08 pm
are you the most perverted person in the world or something!? i'm talking about soldat! you know that game every1 talks about on this fourm, and yes i do know what it means and my point is to make every one who says your a camper when your just gaurding the flag to stop!
so why don't you STFU for once!

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 9:12 pm
My point is that that do you think that a CAMPER is a bad word or something :P {aah how newbish}
GOD DAMMIT I'M BORN TO A CAMPER FRICKING HELL!
& I DON'T MIND IF I GET CALLED "CAMPER", COZ IT IS NATURE OF SOLDAT!

So clean my shoes Private!

y0da
October 24, 2003, 9:12 pm
Yeah, if any one says, that you're camping (thats the truth [;)]) you say: "i'm not a camper!". You can't find a place where you can lie down on the ground or hide in the bushes!!! If you're in the base and you see a mother[:-censored]er you must attack'im! Do'nt wait for kim!

Avanti!!! Don't hurt me!
Flag ()invisible()
|[] ||+= -bam -bam -bam || This is correct.
\ /\invisible /\

MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 9:19 pm
blaster you were the one who made it sound bad i dident, can you see correctly?(and besides every1 is a newbie at some time), and y0da what are you talking about you can't find a place to liedown and hide in the bushes there are tons of bushes you can hide behind in almost all the levels

bLaStEr
October 24, 2003, 9:28 pm
Just wanted to give you a warm welcome :) -from meh ;D
*real reason is that i cant see my gf for a weekend thats why im little bit of ghay :P

Enik
October 24, 2003, 10:31 pm
Please, stop all the bull[:-censored] spamming.. All know what camping is ( i think) and topics like this already excist for like 15 years. Go [:-censored] yourself or something

MgFalcon
October 24, 2003, 10:35 pm
i'm talking about garding AND camping ok?

Nebby
October 25, 2003, 12:37 am
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=7295

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 25, 2003, 1:09 am
NC needs to come in here, close the thread, and post his beautiful flash animation...

BMF
October 25, 2003, 6:06 am
To all the n00bs out there, if you have nothing to talk about, you can discuss the size of my balls. (Hint: they are huge)

bLaStEr you can't see your girlfriend this weekend because i decided to show her some good times

NightCabbage
October 25, 2003, 9:34 am
lol

Another request for me moderate the General Discussions forum ;) lol

(I cannot lock this thread, as I cannot moderate this forum)

but... what I can do is...

lol

Element_101
October 25, 2003, 11:21 am
Lol NC did you make this or what its kool

CardBoardWarrior
October 25, 2003, 2:40 pm
two words: STAR HUNTING

palloco
October 25, 2003, 3:48 pm
Heh calling NC animation is getting boring.

Agent 007
October 25, 2003, 4:13 pm
Someone has sayed me camper,i have sayed em [:-censored] you,what next to do?

bLaStEr
October 25, 2003, 4:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Agent 007 - 25 Oct 2003 : 16:13:26

Someone has sayed me camper,i have sayed em [:-censored] you,what next to do?
How about... CLEAN MY SHOES PRIVATE!!!
What in the name of god makes you think that camping is a bad WORD? You fricking wussy!!

"Camper" - a camping fellow who stays in one spot & moves to another position / with gun example for sniper... so sniper is a camper in someway... Will you get it now Private!?!? SO PLZ CAN EVERYONE STFU WITH THIS [:-censored]ING BULL[:-censored]... Thank you...

?
October 25, 2003, 6:30 pm
o lord yall go easy, take your little 12 year old tempers and put them to another use

MgFalcon
October 25, 2003, 11:06 pm
aw man i'm so sry, you now i'm a noob so i diden't know where the search was, it wont happen again i'm now bookmarking the search URL

BMF
October 26, 2003, 1:05 am
you better

3rd_account
October 26, 2003, 1:10 am
Hell no blaster, no damn Lieutenant can tell me what to do..
CLEAN MY SHOES LIEUTENANT!!!

Camping is so lame.

Electro_cyc
October 26, 2003, 11:12 pm
People that call you a camper most likely just got their ass kicked and don't want to admit that they lost so they try to find some little thing that makes them the winner. I don't camp but I say camping is okay because its still fair, both the camper and the other guy can get shot. Its just a strategy. People complain about campers just because they don't want to lose.

MgFalcon
October 27, 2003, 12:17 am
yeah i gess that's right thanx

mak89gt
October 27, 2003, 1:36 am
man, who do you all n00bs complain about camping? its a really old issue, and by experience, it requires patience and practise, and skill.

pace
October 27, 2003, 2:57 pm
don't pay atention on this

pace
October 27, 2003, 2:59 pm
don't pay atentiop on this

bLaStEr
October 27, 2003, 4:03 pm
Lol ^^Why did you double post buddy?

Anyhow 3rd account wasnt that fun xD - i think it's fun *though i'm not listening you ^_^