( search forums )
omfg... blag got anal raped
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
October 25, 2003, 10:56 am
Well i was at the gym last saturday and i was talking to this lady there and i was thirsty so i said where is the water fountain she said go into the guys locker room i said k and i walked in there and blag was taking a shower and so where a couple other guys one named bubba one named John and another named bobby.

Well i said hey guys and there like wazup and im like... nothing and blags like you didnt say that word in the correct way and he spelt it out for me well bubba got pissed of and said bitch you shut the hell up before i shut youz up and then blag starts to correct bubba well bubba nut slapped blag and blag went down to the ground and bubba said now im going to shutz u up and then blag starts to correct more.. and bubba takes his penis and shoves it down blags mouth i was like Woooooo and i called every one in there and every one was cheering bubba bubba and then blag started to chock and gag lmao it was so funny..

Well after bubba blew his load and blag swallowed it he started to shower off the crap all over him and then he droped the soap......

This is where john saw the hole of life..... so when blag bent over. john got him good and every one was laughing and blag started to scream like a little girl and then bobby was like give me some of dat ass and john was like no man its my sweet ass..

Well they got very pissed off so then bobby said [:-censored] dat [:-censored] and cuts off blags penis and cuts the balls off and sticks his penis in the hole he made with the power drill he found in the next guys locker well then bubba said hey thats double penitration.... and all blag could do is scream.... well bubba did not like the screaming so he shoved the magic penis into blags mouth....again and all blag could do from that day on is learn to enjoy it and he did learn even to this day he tought his uncle and the rest of his family to bang like the local hicks...

Only reasons for corrections is to cover up the truth.... gang bangs hurt.

until another time blag. another bang gets your ass XD hahaahhahaha

another great story by camping carl himself.... onto playing F-Zero Gx

Element_101
October 25, 2003, 11:13 am
Holly [:-censored] that was seriously the funnest thinh I ever read nice Camping

Carl!!!

Hercule Poirot
October 25, 2003, 12:26 pm
lol i can see blags answer

* Laughs *

then some stupid smartass words he says...

koil
October 25, 2003, 1:20 pm
can someone plz do blag get anal raped version WITH . - ' , ( ) PLZ?!
i cant read mambo jambo.

LumpyFerret
October 25, 2003, 1:40 pm
umm camping carl..you do realise that in posting this, ie stooping to toilet humour,
that blags annoying smarty comments have gotten to you, and this is all you can resort to.
Sorry i dont mean it personally but its trueeeee [xx(]

koil
October 25, 2003, 1:42 pm
my avatar is cooler then yours ;P

Hercule Poirot
October 25, 2003, 1:58 pm
SPAM XD

Element_101
October 25, 2003, 2:30 pm
Hey Lumpy You got a new avatiar?

Weed
October 25, 2003, 2:44 pm
nice
only 1 thing i dont get....
where the f*ck are the crazy caps and all the !!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

LumpyFerret
October 25, 2003, 2:56 pm
why..was the old avatar better?

BMF
October 25, 2003, 7:55 pm
i think Ferret took my advice and changed medications. Ritolin works eh?

LumpyFerret
October 26, 2003, 2:58 am
nah....ritolin would probably make it worse,
dousnt it have the reverse affect on people without add?
its just watered down speed.

Cookie.
October 26, 2003, 4:46 am
I am so smart S,M,R,t

Blag
October 27, 2003, 7:01 am
*laughs*

It would require more than tripe like this to bother me at all . . It's nice to know that I have irritated CC to the point of being the ' victim ' of one of his vegetative rants . . :)

xXShavoXx
October 27, 2003, 8:54 pm
*laughs*

CC is a ranting vegetable.

Blag- clearly the G-sector of quadrant five is parrallel to the fourth dimension of time travel and the incridulities and modernizations of the American Population, if you get my drift. Superb work ol' chap! Bravo, bravo...

*laughs*

NightCabbage
October 28, 2003, 2:32 am
Come on Blag, that was quite good, you gotta give him that.

:)

Camping_Carl
October 28, 2003, 3:10 am
its not that he annoyed me its just that blags avatar .... scares me

Blag
October 29, 2003, 6:42 am
*smirks*

xXShavoXx - You are amusing . . However, until now ( regarding this forum ), I have not mentioned anything pertaining specifically to metaphysics, more complex mathematical formulae, quantum theory or any musings on the possibility or theoretical functionality of time travel . . Also, I tend to avoid the obviously stereotypical aspect(s) of my accent . . :)

*laughs*

NightCabbage - xXShavoXx's comment was quite good, apart from what I just mentioned, in my opinion . . :P

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 29, 2003, 9:30 am
What's ur name in game blag, is it blag? anywho I'm bored might as well drift away slowly.... w00t no school fires around here lol.

Camping_Carl
October 30, 2003, 5:09 am
quote:
NightCabbage - xXShavoXx's comment was quite good, apart from what I just mentioned, in my opinion . . :P

Blag you have made a mistake.....^^^ you see the :P it should be :p small p not big P now you are idiot...