( search forums )
New game mode:comanders and soldiers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Agent 007
October 25, 2003, 11:38 am
It would be nice in soldat that if a soldier kills 20 soldiers,
gets a promotion to liuetant,with two stars he becomes a comander,
then other soldiers listen from him commands.
It would be avillable to:team match,capture the flag and infilitration.

frogboy
October 25, 2003, 11:55 am
I think it's a bad idea- it will make the game too complicated.

Agent 007
October 25, 2003, 12:02 pm
It wont,you will just get stars for killing and commands will be avilable in taunts.

Element_101
October 25, 2003, 2:27 pm
I guess its a good idea but not one thats going in 1.2 thats for sure

CardBoardWarrior
October 25, 2003, 2:50 pm
Yes I suggested it long ago, no one liked it but yeah I think it would be cool. My idea was to only have it in realistic mode, because it wold make the game a whole lot more realistic...

Agent 007
October 25, 2003, 3:04 pm
They who visit and they like it,I am sorry,I bet that michael thinks that this is not good.

But post here your comments for this,and say me how would be this beter!Okay?

bucky_brad
October 25, 2003, 5:36 pm
na i dont like it cause i cant see the point of it but um.. i think we should leave most of the ideas to micheal anywayz unless it somthing great like water or somthing :P

Agent 007
October 25, 2003, 8:21 pm
water...nope,it will be bad,maps are small half ground,half water will be confusing,it will be good if the stars that you gain are saved every round of on-line game,and they will be shown to other players.Yope,good,isnt?

BManx2000
October 25, 2003, 9:04 pm
Water is bad but useless star thingies are good? What are you on man?

Agent 007
October 26, 2003, 12:02 pm
You will have your rank in soldat on-line matches.

Outcast
October 26, 2003, 5:35 pm
Why not? Cuz we dont like suggestions from a man with poor english and bad ideas, that spams and double posts.

3rd_account
October 26, 2003, 6:03 pm
Gah! Was just listening to Outcast on my winamp when i read you post Outcast.. I'm so lame :P

Agent 007
October 28, 2003, 7:02 pm
Be awake,Michael is the chief,he made this game!I just sugesst.I am a 12 years old boy,dont know right english,BUT I KNOW WHO IS HERE THE CHIEF,IT IS MICHAEL!

Gaah
October 30, 2003, 3:21 am
wouldn't this make good players even better? once they get rolling it might be a bit hard to stop them

Agent 007
October 30, 2003, 3:09 pm
It would be nice that they see your rank in comanders & soldiers,they can be very afraid.

n00bface
October 30, 2003, 4:56 pm
I like the idea... kind of like in Enemy Territory, but (takes more ET ideas) rather than be able to give commands, you would gain bonuses... like be able to disable MGs... and be able to see further with normal guns (like barret, but not with barret [:P])

kkazican
October 30, 2003, 8:54 pm
I like the idea but no one will listen to the commanders defeating the purpose.

Scenario:

[kkazican](TEAM)They got 3 snipers camping in their base all 4 of us should charge and
[kkazican](TEAM)The one that doesn't die get the flag and run like hell
[Soldier1](TEAM)FUX U DIK HED I AM GODZ OF DIS GAME
[Soldier2](TEAM)YEAH GO SUCK MY C*CK YOU F*CKING C*NT
[Soldier3](TEAM)WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Soldier1 Captured the blue flag
Defender1 Returned the blue flag
Soldier2 Captured the blue flag
Soldier3 Captured the blue flag
kkazican Captured the blue flag

^^^

Agent 007
October 31, 2003, 4:49 pm
If they wont listen you,you can ban him,but just in comanders & soldiers mod.

bLaStEr
October 31, 2003, 4:59 pm
Lol, thats not good idea Agent 007 if they could ban where is the fun then? Coz i want to have fun not to listen to commanders! xP

n00bface
October 31, 2003, 5:17 pm
Yeah, Banning would blow for other people [:P]

LiL_FuKa
October 31, 2003, 10:32 pm
I made a topic a few weeks ago (like some others) About a perminent ranking system, but without commands and all that bull. I just said that the game should keep a record of every game you play..hmm it aleady does.. but a different one anyhow. And depending how good your average score is you get a ranking. It changes all the time obviously (depends how well you do) That would let people know head on that they're dealing with an experienced player.

kkazican
November 1, 2003, 12:37 am
Ok 007 suppose someone becomes a 5 Star General. This guy gets bored. So what he decides to do for a couple days is go to every server that has people in it and ban them. Why? Because he has the power.

n00bface
November 1, 2003, 12:40 am
kkaz, I think it's per-round of maps in 1 server. Once he leaves, he lose stardom

Agent 007
November 1, 2003, 6:13 pm
nOObface is good,losing stars after the match,it is a beter idea!

kkazican
November 1, 2003, 10:42 pm
Ok so he pwns everyone in that 1 round and then bans them and moves on.

In other words. Drop the stupid subject never gonna be implemented we should just let this post die.

Agent 007
November 5, 2003, 4:16 pm
Ok,after the every 5 matches losing stars.