( search forums )
HACK!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
peemonkey
October 26, 2003, 12:51 am
i was just playin rambo, and some fool was usin a jetpack hack!
his name was: puppy
he said another guy there also had the hack, his name's: nethamster
there's something else on the latter's name, but i cant think of it.
if you see these people on your server, BAN THEM FOR LIFE
-J.V.

3rd_account
October 26, 2003, 12:57 am
And how do I know it's them? And were they really using a hack?

SERIAL KILLeR
October 26, 2003, 1:26 am
i have seen someone that had a jetpack hack and could give himself the bow in ctf.
But it was his own server so i think it only works when they are hosting.

peemonkey
October 26, 2003, 2:23 am
they werent hosting. he told me he had a hack, i saw him use it, and he even told me where he got it. ive told michal, but whenever you see either of these people, and it's youre server, please, for the love of us all, BAN THEM remember: puppy and netmaster-blacky

btw: how exactly would you do that on youre own server? i want to mess some bots up

_z1g
October 26, 2003, 2:51 am
jetpack hack ... what is it ?

CardBoardWarrior
October 26, 2003, 3:10 am
I know the bow hack. But I'm not tellin'. :D

NightCabbage
October 26, 2003, 4:03 am
CBW - Good, kleinhero got banned from the forum for posting a hack site.

The jet hack simply gives you unlimited jet fuel.

frogboy
October 26, 2003, 6:21 am
Whats the point of having unlimited fuel? I mean, there are always campers and defenders willing to snipe a flag carrier in CTF/Infiltration, theres absolutely no use in Deathmatch, Pointmatch, TeamMatch and RamboMatch, because theres more chance you'll shoot people while on the ground, and again I use the camper situation.

And don't forget admins. And the privelage of leaving a server.

On another note, I think cheating can be stopped by checking the client's MD5 value. If it's been hacked, it will probably have a different MD5, because the internal code is different.

bLaStEr
October 26, 2003, 7:32 am
O_o I can see clearly now thats why one guy could go to a ledge where no one else could not omg... xD & I TRIED TO GET THERE FOR DAYZ!!

Element_101
October 26, 2003, 9:03 am
quote:Originally posted by NightCabbage
CBW - Good, kleinhero got banned from the forum for posting a hack site.

The jet hack simply gives you unlimited jet fuel.

Kleinhero got banned lol ha ha eat that..

y0da
October 26, 2003, 10:04 am
Only an idiot hack Soldat! The game is easy... i mean there is nothing cool to hack... Only a dork plays whit unlimited life! Whats the fun whit hacks in there?

b00stA
October 26, 2003, 12:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by bLaStEr
O_o I can see clearly now thats why one guy could go to a ledge where no one else could not omg... xD & I TRIED TO GET THERE FOR DAYZ!!

Hehe tell me what map and the spot. I will try to get there and if you want I'll record it ;)

peemonkey
October 26, 2003, 2:35 pm
im going to laugh if the spotwas on inf_Abel. that ledge is sooo easy to get to.

DsC
October 26, 2003, 4:47 pm
The Bow Only goes when the Lammer And His Hack Enter The first on a dedicated server, and the Jetpack goes in all servers

IRRiTANT
October 26, 2003, 4:54 pm
Bah. There will always be cheaters, no matter how good the anti-hack programming is :-/