( search forums )
J.V.'s random suggestions 1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
peemonkey
October 26, 2003, 2:48 am
:: for modders, there should be a different bullet for each gun. this way, you would'nt have to have most rounds be the same. mod on

::the chainsaw should stay alive for a period of 5 secson the ground, so if it gets stepped on, the person gets messed up. un-nerfin-time

::in ranbo mode, rembo should get 2 points per kill, and you should get 1 point for killing rambo. only fair

::weapons should occasionally jam/fire without waring/ slip out of your hands. accidents do happen on the battlefield, am i wrong?

::New Mode: bot allys. you get up to 3 bots to help you on your team, it's basically TDM, but with your own custom bots. also gives you a chance to show off your botting skills on the field.

::for mappers: you should be able to check a box that makes a collider shaped like that specific scenery to appear on the scenery. this way you wouldnt have to go through the hassle of placing 10 colliders for a tree, and having bullet disapper 3 soldat feet from it.

::Different Clothes. you should be able to wear a turbin, sniper garb, or anything you want in soldat to make yourself more unique than your name. there should be as many hats/shirts/pants as there are guns

:: there should be an AFK timer: as soon as you spawn and dont move, you got 2 minutes to return, or you're kicked/banned(server option)

::the server person-thingy should be able to set the number of people required to kick someone.

I know some of these might have been said in the past-oh, well.deal with it. dont just say "those ideas suck" if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all. thanks for reading

-J.V.

CardBoardWarrior
October 26, 2003, 3:12 am
yup yup good ideas :]

Captain Mandos
October 26, 2003, 7:46 am
i like those but that weapon jamming should be only in realistic.

peemonkey
October 26, 2003, 2:42 pm
i forgot to add that part, i meant for only in realistic. my bad

mak89gt
October 27, 2003, 1:09 am
quote:
::New Mode: bot allys. you get up to 3 bots to help you on your team, it's basically TDM, but with your own custom bots. also gives you a chance to show off your botting skills on the field.

lol, thats kinda strande

wormdundee
October 27, 2003, 1:21 am
well hopefully if you get that AFK timer thing put in, ill be able to get some food in less than 2 minutes (im talking a snack not a whole meal)

?
October 27, 2003, 1:32 am
yeah those are some good ideas i really like the different bullets

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 27, 2003, 3:31 am
the bot one... i've seen some bots that are insane... especially if you make them camp with barret... infinite accuracy anyone?

and the chainsaw one is kinda odd... not sure if i like it or not.

the afk timer should really be implemented.

and people should get 1 point for killing rambo in rambo mode. however, rambo still should only get 1 point per kill; 2 points is WAY to high, rambo gets many kills anyways.

peemonkey
October 27, 2003, 3:02 pm
you're prolly right on the rambo thing. the reason for the bots is so i kcan rule everyone with my knife bots. ive got more suggestion's a-comin', but not enough for another thread yet.