( search forums )
New game mode: RABBIT HUNTER
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Aquarius
October 26, 2003, 1:46 pm
When the game starts, a lot of little and cute white rabbits spawns randomly on the map. They move and jump randomly.

- If a soldier kills a rabbit, he gets 1 point.
- If a soldier kills another soldier, he doesn't get a point.

Number of rabbits is infinite (they spawn constantly). The game ends when the time is over.
Soldier who has killed most rabbits wins!

[:-bunny] [:-bunny] [:-bunny] [:-bunny] [:-bunny] [:-bunny] [:-bunny]

... what do you think? [:D]

Hercule Poirot
October 26, 2003, 2:02 pm
that would be a great fun :P

koil
October 26, 2003, 2:36 pm
finnaly a game-mode that minigun WILL be over-powerd.

i think its an ok idea, but the real question is -- how much time it'll take untill this game-mode will get abandoned.

HC_ScubaSteve
October 26, 2003, 2:54 pm
ok...this is the worst case of double posting ive ever seen.
please read the forum rules sticky. there was an old post called new game mode: hunting season go dig that one up.

Aquarius
October 26, 2003, 3:55 pm
Oh... my idea the worst case of double posting? I don't think so [:o)]
Of course, the ideas are similar but NOT THE SAME.

The old topic, "Huntig Season":
[URL]

Your last posts on that topic shows why you are so mad...

MgFalcon
October 27, 2003, 12:33 am
oh no the soldiers would kill each other just like in rambo matches, but it would be fun anyways

mak89gt
October 27, 2003, 1:17 am
aquarius: arent you that guy who warned me not to shoot you in rambomatch when you wer'nt rambo, and then you shot me twice when i wasnt rambo, nor were you?
your idea is really stupid, i personally hate bunnies, but mebbe others appreciate it.

CardBoardWarrior
October 27, 2003, 2:05 am
I dont' know WTF is up with all this bunny crap, but it's pretty hilarious.

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 27, 2003, 2:28 am
well if you hate bunnies, than in this mode you can kill them!
if you like them, kill them anyways!

WIN-WIN! YAY!

eyic
October 27, 2003, 5:29 am
I lvoe this idea, too bad Michal aint gonna read it :(

Aquarius
October 27, 2003, 8:28 am
quote:Originally posted by mak89gt
aquarius: arent you that guy who warned me not to shoot you in rambomatch when you wer'nt rambo, and then you shot me twice when i wasnt rambo, nor were you?

No way! [:-angel] oh.... well... at least I don't remember the situation [:P]

NuZZ
October 27, 2003, 8:47 am
Yeah, michal never even bothers with this kinda stuff, dispite we all want it very much :(
:'( Awhahawahhawawawa...
**Post in beta test forums Pyso** lol

Wills59
November 4, 2003, 7:21 am
Cool idea, sounds like it could get a bit boring after a while, basicly people like killing other people in soldat, it's fun. Killing rabbits would be just like playing against really stupid bots, without guns.

Aspa
November 4, 2003, 4:46 pm
What about a Rambo Rabbit mode?

Just one bunny that runs and dodges like crazy. It can't be killed, but you get points for damaging it. Easy to hit with barret, but you don't get a lot of points as you can't fire too often. Lots of points with m79 (it does 16500 damage) but very difficult to hit because the bunny dodges.

And just once in a while the bunny turns into that Monty Python rabbit and instakills everybody it touches.

Aquarius
November 4, 2003, 5:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Wills59
Killing rabbits would be just like playing against really stupid bots, without guns.

Yes, but you would have to kill the rabbits quicker then the other players and this could be fun, IMO.

Dark_Noddy
November 4, 2003, 6:04 pm
For the Sake of the rabbits I must object ! But I love the Idea :D

Deleted User
November 4, 2003, 9:02 pm
but its war, not a [:-censored] rabbits jumping anywhere... its so gay. [:-censored] this rabbits, need more soldier killing soldiers.