( search forums )
What happens to all teh newbs?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
CardBoardWarrior
October 28, 2003, 3:03 am
Every day when i get on the forums, i see 3-4 times it says [ Newest Member: -insertnamehere- ] and it says like 5 different names throughout the day. So i wonder what the hell happens to all these new members?

R
October 28, 2003, 3:08 am
well most probably just come to look up a solution for a bug or problem they have with soldat and then never come back. others just join it to try to join a clan. and some...some stay. forever. and spam up the forum with crazy suggestions, spam threads, threads that make no sense and threads that have been posted before. those last group of forum newbs are the worst...i'm still having nightmares lol

CardBoardWarrior
October 28, 2003, 3:13 am
quote:spam up the forum with crazy suggestions, spam threads, threads that make no sense and threads that have been posted before.

are you talking about M and CC? lol

Camping_Carl
October 28, 2003, 3:20 am
rar said the panda

BMF
October 28, 2003, 4:06 am
i scared them away

M
October 28, 2003, 12:36 pm
No i scared them away with my spam threads. [:)]

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 28, 2003, 4:31 pm
What have u done?!? U have started the beggining of the end now CC and M shall join forces with reinforcements of other ppl ooo crap...

palloco
October 28, 2003, 7:54 pm
We, the noobs, are silently growing to kill you all in a massive strike. ALL you base are belong to us!

b00stA
October 28, 2003, 8:26 pm
[IMAGE]

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2002-11-01

?
October 29, 2003, 12:22 am
pretty funny

CardBoardWarrior
October 29, 2003, 1:41 am
oh haha

Duke33
October 29, 2003, 6:19 am
Damn funny.

Yeah. What i think is that almost all people either join and a)leave after 5 minutes or b)stay for a week or two. They leave cos they're bored or dont like soldat or just forget about it. Then, a reasonable amount stay on for say a month, and then leave. And then a small group stay on and slowly rise up through the ranks. Hey, should we make an exclusive club ;). People here more than half a year. Yeah....no.