( search forums )
Is it me who has snapped or soldat ?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Dark_Noddy
October 29, 2003, 7:30 pm
IMO there has been ALOT of soldat Acces Violations and [:-censored] lately !
I have had 3 in 4 weeks !! First Acceas then 1 more and then [:-censored]ty Sceenery and Anims error ! I have never tried to cheat ! I HAVE changed some GFX-es but not resezed them ! (Soldat works now)

But Is it just me or has there been alot more of these reports l8ly ?

Dark_Noddy
October 31, 2003, 5:27 pm
So it isnt just me.. I have hade NON errors until lately ! Oh well

Dark_Noddy
November 1, 2003, 2:32 pm
OMG !! The point of this tred is NOT that I have a problem (I used Ur Fix method Before Nighty :D Ty!) The point was: Is it just me who experience that the Access Violations and other errors come more frequently now then before.. !

Spitzfiya
November 3, 2003, 2:56 pm
Well I have about 5 copies of Soldat installed and when I went to play soldat it said cant play with modified animations....I tried all 5 copies and they were fuxored!!! [:(!] This all happened at the same time.

I dont get how every install was fuxored, thats just wierd. Is it just that time of the month for Soldat?

What I would really like to know is how to get Soldat working.. Without installing all my mods again :(

swanofnever
November 3, 2003, 6:38 pm
hi,
it's not just you -- previously i've only had that happen once (a few months ago), and this weekend alone it happened 3 times!!

i figured it was due to playing on unpatched servs or something -- i haven't touched the graphics, haven't installed any cheats, etc.. it just started screwing up all of a sudden.

once, i reinstalled and in the FIRST game i played after that, i got anothe $&^$^$@ access violation. rgh!!!!

raigan

Dark_Noddy
November 4, 2003, 2:01 pm
Meh Know.. Spitzfiya I had 8 versions of soldat installed.. had to uninsall all of them coz it "Fuxxored" up 2 damn much :D

NightCabbage
November 5, 2003, 1:05 am
Noddy - I just posted that so if anyone with the problem came into this thread, they would find the fix :)

But yes, a heck of a lot of people seem to be having this problem lately!

And some of the other ones... it's weird lol...

Dark_Noddy
November 5, 2003, 1:37 pm
It might Have (Just guessing) somthing with the New vversion to do.. Eighter Using the beta cause conflict or the server getting wierd... Meh just guessing tho..

Me Just So damn gla NightCabbage Helped me :D hehe.. My soldat woouldnt Work and he saved my ass ! Me loves him but he wont marry me :D

Anyway THX Again NC !